• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Pokemon Dimension Part IV: Battles End

The group watched, with emotionless faces. Rayquaza eventually began to glow a very dark blue, as did Hikaru, the latis, and the Abra pokemorph as well. ?What?s happening!?? Julia asked, skeptically. ?The Perish song? It?s only effecting the pokemon!? Alexako replied. ?Wha-that can?t be right! What about us!? It only effects the pokemon!??
    ?I guess so?? The blue aura surrounding the pokemon became darker and darker, until they were all engulfed in a dark mist. When it finally faded, the Rayquaza was gone? But what was left, was a young girl, about the age of Shep, a male, only a bit older, a young child with the most inoccent looking eyes, and Hikaru? ?Hikaru!? Alexako ran to him, happily. ?You?re okay!!? She said, smiling for the first time in a long while. ?Ohh? I get it? The pokemorphs aren?t completely pokemon? Themselves as pokemon have died, but the actual them? The human-them are still alive!? Ali said, happily understanding what had just happened. ?So then it?s all over??? Julia asked, now looking relieved, and disappointed at the same time. ?Are we done? Are we? Are we going home now??? Just as Julia finished her sentence, something jumped into Alexako?s mind. ?SCOTT! WE FORGOT ABOUT SCOTT!? She shouted heavily, running out the door, as Ali and Julia quickly followed behind.

Last edited by a moderator:

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
    Years
    Shep ran after the others yelling "hey, slow down!" As he ran, his sweaty arm grabbed out of his jean pocket Noctowl's Pokeball. "You've had plenty of time to rest buddy, now find Scott and help him out!" Shep yelled throwing the pokeball. As soon as the ball opened Noctowl flew quite far ahead of everyone at a quick speed.....

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Amy looked relived and followed "Glad thats finally over...now we just gotta find Scott!" Amy exclaimed while helping Hikaru walk "BUt...but what about the Lati Pokemorphs? what are we going to do with them? are they going back where they came from or waht?" Amy asked looking back at them "Does...does this mean im not a Pokemon anymore!" Hikaru asked and smiled at Amy "Ive always wanted to be human...now ive got my wish!" Hikaru said excitedly as they rushed to the door to the Colloseum.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "NNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!" DeoJake screamed as the Curse hit him, in about 5 seconds Jake was returned to his normal height, his hair turned black again and it wasnt so spikey, his cloths were a little torn but he was fine. "YES!" Scott exclaimed as he went and caught Jake and turned to see where Deoxys spirit had gone "HEHHEHEHEHE...FOOLISH HUMAN!" came a booming voice not far away "YOU CANNOT KILL DEOXYS!!!" Deoxys screamed as slowly but surely Deoxys was standing on the ground, he appeared a little transparent but he was there "Your dead...right?" Scott said looking down at Deoxys "No...im a ghost now, a ghost type, but im a ghost thanks to you! and now youve unlocked my most powerful form!" Deoxys screamed "Sheesh...you think hed run out of 'my most powerful forms'" Scott said with a sigh "Now you will finally see my true power unleashed!" Deoxys said as he floated back up to the air "what are you gonna do? fly through me?" Scott asked sarcastically "No no dear boy...you shall see IMOBOLIZE!!" Deoxys said as a shockwave hit Scott, he was frozen in place "now..." Deoxys said as he put up one hand and a bunch of black and purple particles floated into his hand "What...are...you...do...ing?" Scott said throught clenched teath "im not going to kill you like that! that wouldnt be fair! ill let you go soon enough..." Deoxys said as a ball was forming as the particles floated more rapidly now "What...do...you...know about...fair?" Scott asked and he was released by Deoxys "Now...goodbye fool!!!" Deoxys yelled as he made a few hand motions and got ready "APPOCOLYPSE!!!" Deoxys screamed as a red and purple giant beam came at Scott "HEAVENS BEAM!!!" Scott screamed as a White and blue beam came surging out of his own hands, the two beams were seemingly locked into a push and shove battle "THIS ISNT OVER YET!" Scott said as he used all his strength to help the beam "I know..." Deoxys said as he too put all his might into the beam...

Years
    Ali stopped for a moment to see Amy helping Hikaru. He happily stopped, and ran to the back of the group to offer his own help. "Y'know, Amy… It's great to see that the people in this group are finally starting to co-operate, and helping each other out…" He said with a smile. "Hehe, not like Alexako!" HE scoffed, "Back on earth, in the real world… Where did you come from?" He asked, trying to start conversation, not realizing that now, probably wasn't the best time…
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Julia and Alexako both reached the colosseum, after following Shep's Noctowl a great distance, watching as Scott and Deoxys pushed their beams of energy towards each other. "C'mon Scott!" Julia yelled, supportively. "You can do it!"

shep

Years
    At the site of the powerful blasts Shep's Noctowl flew right onto his hat, rather than help out. Can't really blame him, Shep thought. Shep watched the two battling unsure of what to do.Is there really anything I can do to help? he asked himself...

Years
    yay! I can finally RP again! ^___^
    ya..i think..?
    lets
    see...
    --
    Ally had regained conciousness ( I think..) and was finally back to normal. ( think) She shook her head, tried to stand up, but was to weak. She noticed Scott fighting Deoxys right away though. She smiled. "C'mon Scott! you can do it! just like in them video games! whenever your losing you always make a come back and show them! Lets go Scott!" She laughed one of those scary girlish laughs. "Yeah!" she smiled. ^___^
    --
    Okay...I highley doubt that made lots of sense....0.o

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott was trying not to waste anything in his blasts "AS...LONG...AS YOU GUYS...ARE BY MY SIDE...ILL WIN!!" Scott said as the blasts finally exploded, Scott and Deoxys both lie on the ground "SCOTT!!!" the group yelled, Scott slowly tried to sit up, he was pretty ruffed up so was Deoxys. Deoxys hovered for a second and turned to the group "YOU SEE!? DO YOU WANT YOUR PRECIOUS FRIEND TO DIE HERE AND NOW!?" Deoxys yelled making a shadow ball in his hands with the last of his energy "BECAUSE IF YOU TRADE YOUR SUMMONING ITEMS ILL SPARE HIM!" Deoxys yelled "Alexako, if he dont need them why does he want them now!?" Amy asked looking worried "Its probably a decoy to get our guared down..." Hikaru said butting in. "No...dont get them involved again!" Scott said standing up and looking very galant standing there in the last thread of daylight "This doesnt end until one of us falls..." Scott said pulling out his sword "Ah i see, trying to impress your friends by 'going out with a bang'?" Deoxys asked with a smile "No, trying to save them, i know they can handle themselves but i dont want them hurt!" Scott declared pointing his sword at Deoxys. "Wow, Scott sure has matured since youve came..." Brawly said looking at Scott ready to battle. "HAHA! SO LETS FINISH THIS IN ONE FINAL DUEL!" Deoxys said floating into the air, scott followed "so we each do a single attack at the same time, whoever survives wins, simple enough for your human mind?" Deoxys asked with a smirk on his face "read ya loud and clear...ya fingure painting gone wrong" Scott laughed at Deoxys "so a comedian now are we? you wont be laughing after this..." Deoxys said as a dark aura starting growing around Deoxys "Im going to kill him...even if i go down with him..." Scott thought grimly looking to his friends, he too charged his aura, a gold and silver circling his body "NOW!" Deoxys screamed as he made a giant Shadow ball the size of a mobile home "FINAL ATTONMENT!!!!!!!!!!!" Scott screamed as the chunk of stadium he and Deoxys were battling on hovered into the air "Im sorry...i have no choice..." Scott said with tears in his eyes... the piece of stadium flew high into the air...and exploded...

Last edited:
    Years
    "SCOTT!" Julia yelled, watching the chunk of the stadium burst into pieces. "No…" Alexako turned away from the blast. "This can't all be happening…" She said. "Is…Is this all?…" She pondered, looking very emotional.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Amy turned away, her eyes full of tears, Hikaru and Brawly too (Brawly trying to hide them) Jake was beginning to wake up now "did...did Scott win? where...where is he?" Jake asked and looked around, everyone teary eyed "What...what happened?" Jake asked as he checked the faces of his friends wondering.

shep

Years
    Shep removed his Aquateal cap and grasped it in his hands. He watched the younger members of the group becoming sad. Shep walked over to Amy and gave her a hug, he reassured her softly, "It will be alright...everythings gonna be okay.." Shep turned and looked up at where the explosion had taken place.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Amy looked up at Shep "Thanks...but...i never would have imagined something like this would...ever happen..." Amy said while wiping tears from her eyes, Jake had come to his senses at last and saw the explosion "Scott...did that...to save us?" Jake asked and stood up "That big idiot *sniff* just like him to be the hero..." Jake said and looked up at the bits and pieces of the stadium falling like rain onto the remains of the castle "Yes...there certainly was no one like Scott...putting his friends before himself." Hikaru said and looked at the rest of the group "Well...at least its all over now..." Brawly said softly and looked to the ground and wiped his face. "SCOTT!!! YOU BIG DUMMY! WHYD YA HAVE TO GO AND *sniff* DO SOMETHING SO BONEHEADED!!! you certainly was alot bravery then me..." Jake said and gave Amy and Ally hugs "Its okay...hopefully...hes in a better place now..." Jake said as a few tears ran down his face "Why ill miss him too!" a familier voice came from behind...

Last edited:
    Years
    Raichu's ears perked up from hearing this. "Chu?" He questioned, running to the largest pile of debris, while trying to dodge the remains of the stadium. "Chu!!" His tail pointed straight up into the air, as he began to exclaim. "What is it, Raichu?" Julia asked, running over to him. The stones beneath Raichu began to wriggle from side to side. Ali ran over to Julia, and began to lift up the debris. "Scott! You in there!?" He shouted, vigorously throwing one rock after another, behind him.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "SCOTT!?" the rest of the group asked and ran over to the pile of rubble "Scott! can you hear us!?" Jake yelled as he threw a couple of rocks of the pile "SCOTT!!" Jake yelled after no answer "Whos Scott?" the voice from under the rubble asked "What?" Amy asked and looked over to Julia "It has to be Scott, he sounds just like him!" Amy said and picked up a rock "SCott! what game are you playing?" Brawly asked as he took a few large rocks and threw them down as hard as he could "Where am I? do you live here?" the voice said again "I think we've almost got him out!" Hikaru said as some spiky dirty blonde hair and a bit of red sweatshirt peeked out of the rubble, there, finally rescued was Scott "Scott!" Ally said with a huge smile and hugged him "Who...are you?" Scott said looking into Allys eyes as if he'd never seen her before "Scott, this isnt funny anymore!" Amy yelled "Who is this Scott? Where am I? and Who in the world are all of you!?" Scott asked looking at them "I think he as amnesia, one to many bumbs on the head!" Jake asked and hit him on the head with a rock "OW! stupid brute! what was that for!?" Scott yelled and threw it back at him "Great..." Hikaru said sarcastically as Scott surveyed each "new" face.

shep

Years
    "Well," Shep mumbled as he picked up all of his belongings and wrapped them in his hoodie "I've done all I can to help. Deoxys has been destroyed," He turned to the others with a serious face at the children, "good luck on the whole getting home thing, I have a gym to attend to. I will find my way down to the ground." He wrapped a blanket around his shoulders and began to walk out of the area. (cant remember if we are on top of the castle or what :) too lazy to go back right now). His Noctowl flew over him as his blanket swayed with the wind.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    yup we were on top XD just take the elevator they're Shep! XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Hikaru hurried after Shep "C'mon, ya can't leave now! we're a team! and i think we were all destined to meet! i think everyone of us has been to Earth at least once!" Hikaru said and looked at all his friends "Like Brawly! he was taken here by his family when he was a baby! and Amy, we thought she lived here, but she told us shes from Earth also! Alexako too, she was from Earth! so Shep you had to've been there once? dont you remember?" HIkaru asked and looked at Scott who was trying to have a conversation with a stone "And I..." Hikaru began "I used to be human, so were my brothers...one day we were training when we were like 8 or 9 and he came to us...and captured all of us...that's all i remember, then when Deoxys told me to go deystroy you guys, I finally remembered that i was in fact a human...then when i was trapped in the dungeon with Rayquaza, the Perish Song transformed me back into a human, well i guess that's my story!" Hikaru said with a smile and looked back at the group "But Shep...wouldnt you want to visit Earth? If you want to go, heck that's all right, you've been a real team player!" Hikaru said and held out his hand waiting for a final handshake from Shep. "But seriously do you guys live here?" Scott asked looking at Jake, Ali, Julia, Alexako, Ally, Brawly, Hikaru, Shep, and Amy.

Years
    ?Oh gosh?? Ali muttered to himself. ?Shep wants to leave, Scott doesn?t remember anything? We finally finish what needed to be done, and the whole group begins to tear apart?? He said, looking very disappointed. ?Shep, don?t leave!? Julia called, grasping onto his arm. ?You can?t leave now, there must be SOME reason for you to?ve met us? Right?? Everything happens for a reason? You can?t just leave now?? She said, trying to give Shep a reason to come back to earth with them. ?What about your family? Do they live here? Or do they live on earth? You never told us where you came from, or even where your gym is! Why can?t you just come back to earth?? I?d do anything just for you to come back! Even if it?s only for a few days, just come and see how it is?? She said, knowing that Shep probably IS from the pokemon world, but she continued to pester him. ?The last thing I?d want to do is battle you-but if you?re so worried about your gym, thinking you need to keep up some sort of reputation, then fine! I challenge you-as a trainer- to a battle, if I win, you give me your badge, and you visit earth, just to see how it is!? She said, now challenging him to a battle. ?Great?Then the rest of us can try and see what?s up with Scott?? Alexako thought to herself, taking a few steps back.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Jake got some popcorn (dont ask where he got it XD) and sat next to Scott who thought Jake was his mom "Are you my mommy?" Scott asked as he patted Jake on the shoulder "No...im your Aunt Margy..." Jake said and shoved a fist full of popcorn in his mouth "Yummy!" Scott said and smiled "I swear, its like he's 3!" Amy said shaking her head and walked up to Alexako "Do you know whats wrong with him? any idea?" Amy asked and looked at Scott who was now calling Jake Aunty Margy

Years
    "Not…At…All…" Alexako said. "Wait a sec-I still have Julia's Alakazam!" Ali stated. "We can use mind-reader to find out what happened! Come out Merlin!" Ali sent out Merlin. "Merlin, use Mind-reader, and find out what's wrong with Scott!"

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Hikaru looked at the Alakazam "Could work...or Scotts mind is just a big pile of slush washing side to side!" Hikaru said with a smile "Hey! Hikaru cracked a joke!" Jake said happily and picked up a long piece of broken wood "Well if you wanna do it the hard way, then have Alakazam read his mind...i still think ill whack him upside the head with this 2 by four!" Jake said and started taking aim at the back of Scotts head. "Alexako...please stop him..." Amy said as she put her head in her hand "Men..." Amy sighed and shook her head

shep

Years
    Shep glared at them and grabbed a pokeball. His voice sounded angry, "Don't you get it...there is more to this world than the little game you play, was this huge castle in your video games? YES I originated from Earth! I don't want to go back to that wretched place." He turned his head slighty and spoke more, "My work here is done, there is nothing more required of me, now leave me alone...unless.."He grasped his pokeball tightly and put his arm back in a throwing motion. "If you think your pokemon will be able to beat mine, then I accept your challenge, one on one." He then smirked, "Remember, my pokemon are full of suprises."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back