• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Amy knew her plan was working and hopefully that they could start working better together "Know i just have to find some way for those two to like eachother...too bad i dont know why they cant stand eachother..." Amy thought to herself as she looked at Anna, then to Alexako "Oh well..." Amy said out loud as she picked up a couple hand-sized rocks and threw them behind her. "To...*ugh!* we cant use our...Pokemon!" Scott said with a smile "if i threw and apple out threw that little crack at the top i could get Snorlax to run right threw it!" Scott laughed as he was heaving huge rocks along with Jake, Brawly and Hikaru "We're...almost...through!" Brawly exclaimed as he chucked a few large rocks out of the way, only to find out that the hole was about the size of a backpack "Wow...progress!" Jake said sarcastically as he peered through the hole.

Years
    Julia mindlessly stared at Shep, not bothering with any of the rocks. Ali quickly nudged her, "Hey, we have to work together-the sooner we deal with this, the faster it'll be…" He soon saw Anna on the ground. She quickly ran to her attendance, calling her name, and waiting for a reply. Alexako, looking very expressionless, began to help push away the stones as well, trying to ignore Anna on the floor, and her large pokemon which she found got in the way very often.

Years
    More and More, the rocks were out of the way, the more of the path was see-able. "Yay,"Ally exclaimed. "Almost there..a little longer, we only have to wait a few more minutes." She felt happy, they had accomplished something, all most all together! And next time something like this happens, we'll be ready, as a team. hopefully we can all do this together. She smiled.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Brawly was trying to show off in front of the girls by carrying large boulders about the size of himself "See...*huff*...how...*huff sweat pouring down his face*...much...*ready to collapse*...i can....*is waiting for Brawly to pass out now XD*....lift....OOF!!!" Brawly panted as he dropped the boulder about 2 feet away from the original pile closing off the hall XD "See...how...far...i carryed that?" Brawly asked as he started to flex "Nice...a whole couple of feet and now your macho man XD" Jake asked sarcastically as he was shoving boulders out of the way "We can almost get through!" Amy called as she was looking at a hole in the boulders "Hey Anna! are you alright?" Amy said as she walked over to Anna (95% to be by Ali, 4% to stop moving rocks, 1% to help Anna XD)

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
    Years
    Shep passed Brawly as he carried a handful of rocks. "Good job there tough guy!" He laughed as he continued to move the rocks. He turned around and watched everyone working. Then he glanced over to Julia who had been staring at him, he quickly turned back around and continued moving the rocks.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    ((thanks for the 1%.... -_-; ))

Anna, still on laying on the ground pulled her pokeballs from her belt.
    "Takashi, Mystic return," she said recalling her pokemon. She then tried to sit up and she fell back wincing in pain.

Years
    OOC: Haha, one percent, I feel so wanted now =P
    ~~~~~~~~~
    Ali quickly grabbed Anna before she fell back to the ground, "What happened? Are you alright?" He continuously asked, brushing away the hair from her face, not knowing how he could help her, taking little consideration of Amy being there. Julia saw Shep glancing at her, then decided to get to work before he began to get any ideas. Before she could walk too far, she was pulled back by her shoulder. "So… What do you think of him?" the half-dead Adam asked. Julia looked furious, "What do you mean, what dop I think of him!?" She said, turning her back a moment later, then continuing to walk towards the wall of stones, star ting to move any stones she could.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    OOC: Well Amy dont likes Anna cause Ali's paying more attention to her than Amy XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Scott started kicking rocks to the side trying to make a better walkway "I can almost see through to the other side!" Scott called as he started proding the wall of rocks "SCOTT!!!" Jake yelled "If ya keep pokin that thing you'll end up back under all them rocks!" Jake said as he shook his head and carried more rocks out of the way, Hikaru walked up to Julia while carrying rocks "So...what did happen to Adam? i heard that he was traveling with you... But if youd rather not, id understand" Hikaru said politley with a smile on his face

Years
    Julia smiled happily in return. "It's a long story, actually… " She said, looking down to the ground. Adam quickly interrupted, "That's right-very long…" He stated, evidently trying to convince Julia not to say anything. She gave him a sour look, then looked happily back at Hikaru, "Maybe I'll tell everyone once we're back at a pokemon centre… It'll give us something to talk about! ^.^" Adam sweat-dropped, "Oh great, that'll be justgorgeous…" He said, sarcastically.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    OOC: I guess Amy doesn't know that Anna also likes Ali, and Anna always gets her man! XDXDXDXD
    --------
    Anna weakly smilied to Ali.
    "Darn.... I drained all my power... and...," she started reaching for her back her hand smeared with blood as it came back into view. "I hurt my back falling.... Can you help me up Ali?"
    "Raichu! Rai...", Sparkle asked her owner worried.
    "Stop worring Sparkle... I'll be fine," Anna said weakly.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    OOC: Poor Poor Amy she'll be heartbroken XD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Jake saw Anna with blood on her hand "Owww...thats gotta sting!" Jake said as he continued to walk with the rocks in his arms "Well...at least we're...almost done!" Jake said with a smile as Scott went up the huge wall of rocks "Lets see here..." Scott said as he examined the wall "Hehe...Hey! $10 bucks if i can get this huge wall down his one rock!" Scott smiled as he picked up a rock and tossed it at the wall, it hit a rock that was supporting the wall and it slowly fell to the ground "YES!!! now we can get out of this dump!" Scott said as he jumped onto the rocks that were covering the floor.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    OOC: Do you think Anna cares????
    ----------
    Anna eyed Jake and weakly sat herself up.
    "Ya think it stings????? I'm bleeding here!", Anna said using Ali's shouders to pull herself up. She swaied(sp) for a moment and sat on a large bolder. Sparkle ran up to Anna.
    "Raichu, Rai Rai! Chu!", Sparkle snapped at Anna.
    "I am alright, do you want to go in the pokeball????", Anna said to the Raichu.
    "Chu.... RAI!", Sparkle snapped again.
    "Ugh.... FINE!", she sighed and looked to Ali. "Can you please check my back?"

Years
    Ali gladly brushed the dirt off of Anna's back. "Yeah, it looks fine…" He said, then noticing a small lump beneath her shirt. He wiped it away, making a few stones fall out of her shirt. "Let's get going then?…" He asked, looking at Anna, Julia, and the rest of the group.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "Of course!" Brawly said as he jumped up beside Scott, soon followed by Hikaru and Amy "Last one theres a Magikarp!" Jake said as he jumped pass the rock floor and ran out into the castle "JAKE!!!!" Hikaru, Amy and Scott said "You might get lost you dummy!" Scott said as he threw a rock towards Jake, but he turned to head down another corridor "Great..." Hikaru said as he shook his head at Jakes immaturaty.

shep

Years
    Its "swayed" for future reference ;)
    ------
    Shep rolled his eyes at Jake and the others but smiled. Shep climbed onto Graveler and they began to follow the group. He sprayed some water from a bottle and washed off his hands as they made their way down the hall.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    the group were almost to the enterance to the castle. "Wow, now that Deoxys is gone this place dont seem to dangerous!" Scott said with a smile, they had caught up with Jake finally "Ya, even though we almost were killed this place is kinda nice!" Jake said as he checked out old paintings of famous trainers and Pokemorphs "Ya after you ignore the cracks and giant holes in the wall from when we were here!" Brawly said with a little laugh "Well theres only about one more floor till we get to the enterance everyone!" Hikaru said as he went to a staircase as Scotts backpack started to shake "Scott...what have you been feedin you backpack!?" Jake asked as Scotts backpack started shaking more vigorusly "Oh...its nothing...^_^;;; nothing at all...just..erm......Treecko ya! he got out!" Scott said as he tried to hold the bag still "Scott, you told us you put sent him to Birch though!" Hikaru said as he unzipped a pocket in Scotts backpack...revealing a baby Deoxys...

Years
    Ally looked mortified. "how...how long haveya had that thing? where'd ya find it?" She was bewildered. "is it safe? Scott, why didnt ya tell us? what else have you been holding out on us?" She was kinda mad, I guess(?) "but, it's kinda cute past all the scaryness of it. I guess, it aint so bad. "she sighed. "for now."

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "Not long..." Scott said as the baby Deoxys looked at the group (Baby Deoxys is about the size of pikachu, imagine a chibi Deoxys with huge anime eyes, but it looks really cute and nothing about its appearence makes it look evil XD) "Deo!" the Baby Deoxys shouted "i found it that night me and Ali went looking around in the castle, i sliped it under Charizards wing, he hatched yesterday, but i couldnt tell anyone!" Scott said as he patted Deoxys on the head "His names Chibi since he looks like a mini Deoxys XD" Scott said with a smile "B...but arnt you worried it'll ya know...go berzerke!?" Jake asked as he took a step back "Nah, Chibi wont hurt anyone!" Scott said as Chibi started walking aruond the others "So...lets get going!" Scott said and smiled, like nothing was going on.

shep

Years
    Shep glared at the mini-Deoxys, as did Graveler. Shep angrigly hopped off his rocky pokemon and mumbled, "Sorry but I will not allow this pokemon to survive it is too risky!" Shep turned to his left, Graveler stood ready and looked at his trainer. "I'm going to destroy this thing." Shep glared as he had visions of his pokemon fighting at their best and barley being able to hold off the adult Deoxys.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back