• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ali quickly ran into the castle, and kneeled down on one of his knees. "What's wrong?" He asked Amy, feeling terrible. Back outside the castle, Julia realized that Adam hadn't said anything in a very long time. "What's up?" She asked him, waiting for a reply. He simply shook his head in disbelief. "When you guys leave… Does that mean I'm going to be stuck here?…" He asked, trying not to look Julia in the eye. She was stricken when she had realized that what Adam said was probably true. She felt like crying, but decided not, to, and shook it off. "Nuh-uh…" She said to both herself, and Adam. "That isn't going to happen… And if it does…" She puased to think of what she could do, but nothing came to mind. She quickly attempted to change the subject, "-Adam, do you know how we can get back down?" She asked. Adam knew exactly what Julia was trying to do, but decided to go along with it anyways. He slowly nodded, "We can take the inside of the castle back to the main floor, if for some reason we can't get to the main floor, why don't you have Anna, or Merlin teleport us…"

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    "I wouldn't ask me to do any teleporting yet," Anna said looking to the castle, her voice seemed a bit shaky. "I just traveled between worlds, and I do need a bit more time to recover, summoning my pok?mon here just took a lot out of me...." She shifted her glace from the castle to her pok?mon.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Amy started whiping off her tears with her sleeve as quickly as possible "Im sorry...i...erm..." Amy said but didnt want Ali to know that she liked him she made up something "I started to cry cause...id miss my Pokemon...er...that iv been with for so long..." Amy said and smiled up at Ali and stood up. Back outside Scott stood up and started moving something around in his backpack "good, it hasnt cracked..." Scott said under his breath as he felt around some more for Torchs Pokeball "Got it..." Scott said as he replaced Torchs pokeball on his belt once more "We dont want you to hurt the egg huh?" Scott asked himself as he put the backpack back on "So, before someone else breaks down how bout we try and get out of this maze?" Scott said with a smile and headed towards the large douple-doors.

Years
    Julia followed the others into the castle, with Adam slowly following behind. Alexako and Anna were at the very back of the group. "Pfft… Is that all you've got?…" Alexako muttered, glaring at Anna, while slowly following behind the others. Before The doors opened up, Ali quickly wiped away the tears from Amy's face, consistently whispering, "It's okay…" When the doors opened, he briskly stood up, and asked, "W hat are we gonna do now?"

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Scott was walking with his hands behind his head "Well looks like weve gotta get to the main lobby and do a suicidal jump off of this rock..." Scott said as he slowly walked by Ali and grined "You Dork!" Ally said as she hit him on his head "OW! what was that for!?" Scott yelled "Cause she thinks your being an idiot! XD" Jake said as he followed Scott and the others "But...how the heck are we supposed to find the lobby of this maze? heck i cant even remember how we got here!" Brawly said with a sweatdrop as he walked in, Hikaru was pulling up the rear and closed the doors behind Alexako and Anna "To bad Shep isnt coming with huh?" Scott said to Julia as he fell back "It woulda been cool to take him sightseeing XD" Scott said with a grin.

Years
    OOC : I have a strong feeling tha tthis is going to be leading up to a cat fight, lol
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Julia felt a sob coming on, but decided to try to keep it in her. "Yeah…" She said softly to Scott. "Where is he?" She asked. "He said he'd stay with us until we leave…" Ali discovered that both Alexako and A nna had been left behind. "Where are Alexako and Anna?" He asked, sounding hectic. "Without them-we won't be able to get out of here-or out of the pokemon world at all, for that matter!"

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    OOC: exactly what i was thinking XD i was gonna have Jake turn around and make an angry cat sound XD lol
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Amy got up now and looked around "Ive got a bad feeling about this..." Amy said knowing that Alexako didnt like Anna from the start, Jake went up to Ali "Yeah we cant leave without your girlfriend eh?" Jake said with a big grin on his face. "Well...Shep feels most at home here in the Pokemon World, so i wouldnt worry to much about him...but to bad though..." Scott said and shrugged "So...where are those two!?" Scott said and looked around

shep

Water Pokemon Trainer OC profile
    Years
    Shep came running behind the group breathing heavily. "You all need to learn how to slow down." He stopped breifly when he arrived behind Julia and Scott. He wipe sweat off his forehead with his long arms. He tossed out his Graveler ball, hopping on the strong pokemon as soon as it appeared. "I am exhausted, but as I tried to keep up with you all, I think I decided to come with you. I just don't wanna leae my pokemon behind." His face was sad as his Graveler began to slowly stroll along with the group.

Years
    Ally stopped. "If they are behind...or somewhere....we better hurry and find them, shouldnt we?" She said to the group. " I mean, we have to have them with us, but we can't stay here for so long." She thought for a moment. "maybe a few of us should go back and try to find them. does anyone think thats a good idea?" Ally asked, thinking of whatever popped into her head. "I mean, they arn't the best of friends...so we really should find, or try to look for them ASAP." She took a few steps back. Ally bit her lip Where ARE they? could they have gotten lost? when did we forget about them?this isn't good! "Well...?"

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Anna stopped and turned to Alexako.
    "You don't like me, I know it," she snapped. "But why I want to know, and I am not helping people out of this world untill I find out why." Sparkle stood at Anna's feet, her tiny arms crossed.
    "RAICHU! Rai!", Sparkle said, sparks forming from her cheeks.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Jake looked around "I wanna watch this cat fight!" Jake said with a smile as he wondered what the two were doing "Maybe theyre having a battle? or theyre flat out beating eachtoer up!" Jake said with a grin "JAKE!!!" the group yelled at him "Sorry hehe" Jake apologized with a sweatdrop running down his face "Hey guys! i think i hear somethin!" Brawly said as the group became quiet and they heard Annas voice very very quietly "Where are they then?" Hikaru asked as he listened.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Anna shook her head and started to walk toward where she thought the group was, Sparkle, however, stood wanting to shock Alexako.
    "Sparkle, I don't want to have to place you in your pokeball," Anna said. She walked some more and ran into the group.

Years
    "hm.."Ally said "maybe there.."she pointed in the most random direction. "thataway! or there, or here, or there or that or under that rock over there or..or!" she got confused. "wheres the sound coming from..?" she asked. "but..didnt we have little tracking device thingies?"

Years
    Alexako followed behind Anna, not saying a single word. The two of them finally reached the group after a long moment of silence. Alexako didn't even bother answering Anna's question. 'Pathetic…' She thought to herself. 'I obviously don't like her-and she knows precisely why… So why is she playing these stupid games?…' She thought to herself. "So, we gonna get going, now that we're all here?" Julia said cheerfully, trying to brighten up the mood.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    "So...what were ya girls talking about?" Jake asked, knowing what he asked was stupid right after he said it "Er...I mean...lets get back to the entrance place thingy ^_^;;;;;;;;" Jake said with a sweatdrop on his face, the group came across a large pile of rocks that were blocking the way through the hall. "Great!" Amy said as she kicked some rocks "How are we gonna get out now!?" Amy asked as she looked at the group "Why dont we be a team and move these rocks by ourselves!" Amy suggested knowing good and well that any of their Pokemon could help them out, but she was hoping that they would all get along (especailly Alexako and Anna) "WHAT!? I JUST FELL FROM THE SKY LIKE 10,000 FEET AND YOU EXPECT ME TO GO NEAR ROCKS!?" Scott asked "Heck after today i might have rock phobia or somethin!" Scott said sarcastically.

shep

Years
    Graveler walked by the Raichu "Sparkle" and in a cartoony fashion smacked it with one of its rocky hands, when Raichu turned around Graveler and Shep whistled while looking in the other direction. He thought to himself, Graveler could easily Rollout through these...but I think I see where Amy is getting at Shep jumped down from Graveler, pushed Scot asside and starting moving some of the bigger rocks across the room entrance. Graveler started to pick up a boulder from the entrance. Shep saw this and grunted as he lifted a big rock, "Take a break Graveler..." More sweat poured off his body and his face was getting pretty red as he continued moving rocks.

Years
    Ally blinked. "move..the...these? these rocks?! Heh...you've got to be kidding me." She looked at everyone. " ^^; well..let's start moving the rocks!" Ally started to move the little, dinky rocks. "If we all help out, we can get through it faster." She implied.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    Anna rubbed her hands together.
    "Takashi! Mystic! Help us out!", she called tossing two pokeballs revealing a Blaziken(Takashi) and a Silver Dragonite(Mystic). "And I can help too," she added her body glowed a soft red and she moved a few large bolders and colapsed to the the ground.
    "Drago!", Mystic called looking to her fallen master, but keeped working. Takashi looked worried but did the same so he could get his master some help.

shep

Years
    Graveler saw the other pokemon helping and wanted to help as well, but understood that the point of no one calling out their pokemon was so the team would learn to work together better. Shep continued moving some of the bigger boulders across the room. After setting one down almost his size he saw a small opening that appeared to lead into the next hallway. He happily, yet tiredley shouted, "We are almost there guys!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back