• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Disaters. PG-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    PlotPG-13
    Sorry: Entries are Closed for the Timebeing.

The region of Akili' full with almost 500 different pokemon is the place to be for anyone who wants a holiday. Not anymore. Two things are bringing Akili to terror. Natural disasters and Team Terror. Team Terror are all about destruction, its music to their ears, they love seeing things explode an crumble and they use pokemon as little fighting toys. They want to see the world in ruins and to start there making things go all wrong in Akili'. The Population was originally 60,000,000 but now has dropped to only 30,000,000! Some bright young children have had their dreams taken away of becoming a pokemon trainer by moving to other places with not as much Pokemon. Akili' is an unstable Island, its travels three miles across the sea slowly everyday. It dosnt sound much but its had parts of its island crushed off it while smashing into other things and islands. Slowly it edges towards Hoenn. The people of Akili' only have two months left to evacuate.

In a cove somewhere a legendary sea pokemon lurks, people think that if this is captured it could save Akili. Every strong trainer has tried, Gary, Wallace, Juan, Ash and many more to name fell down out of pokemon unabled to catch it. The legendary is getting more stressed, if someone dosnt capture it to then it could turn against the island and make more havoc! Something must be done! Ten children live in Snowturf City a snowy place pounded by avalanches. In that city nine of the boys have collected their pokemon and left, one is late as always......

A young boy by the name of Connor was running across the snow filled street and burst through the doors of Proffesor Beam's Lab. Proffesor Beam was young Prof who know lots about pokemon and he was a trustworthy man.

"You saved one for me right?"
    "All gone." Connor shouted loudly in sorrow and that would be a mistake he wished he hadn't made. Despite no Pokemon the Prof handed him a Dex and Pokeballs. Connor stuffed them in his bag. Then it happended. The giant shout had caused an avalanche and a sea of tumbling snow pouned into the city crushing houses as it went. Connor was out of the door and running but the Proffesor was too late and was drowned in the thick snow.

Connor then fell over a branch and came tumbling of a cliff. A pokeball fell out of his bag opened and captured something. Connor didnt know what it was as he was unconsious flat in the snow.

Starters

So you are one of the nine children who are making there way towards Coldship City, where one of the Gyms are. Some of you may come across my character Connor and save him from the snow. You may make friends or be enemies right up to the Pokemon League. You all have less than two months and only one can get into the cave of the legendary, the pokemon champ.

Now for the starters we have no new pokemon.
    We do have.....

Charmander- Mini Fire Dragon (Not Taken)
    Squirtle- Water Turtle (Taken)
    Bulbasaur- Plant Pokemon (Not Taken)
    Cyndaquil- Fire Mole? (Taken)
    Totodile Mini Water Croc (Taken)
    Chikorita- Anothet Plant Pokemon (Taken)
    Mudkip- Water Type (Not sure how to explain and Not Taken)
    Treeko- Grass Frog Type- (Taken)
    Torchik- Fire Chick Type- (Not Taken)
    Turtwig- Grass Turtle Type (Not Taken)
    Piplup- Water Penguin Type (Not Taken)
    Chimchar- Fire Monkey Type (Taken)

Now for my character I have accidentally caught somehtHing else not above. Lucky me XD.

Please read the rules and follow them. The moderators are good people.

Finnaly you can sign up. This is my characters aswell.

Name: Connor
    Personality: Gets along with people like himself which are sly people who are smart, but if someone does him a favor then he'll be good with them too.
    Dislikes: Fruit, Vegetables or anything Healthy.
    History (Optional)
    Other (Optional)
    Starter: Mysterious Pokemon Accidentally caught.

Now I all hope you join! I spent alot of time so please,please join!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Name: Abby
    Personality: Abby is nice sometimes, and other times, she's acts like the devil's child. She can act emo, sometimes. Others she's as happy as can be. Don't make her mad. You'll regret it.
    Dislikes: anything that gets on her nerves
    History: Abby had a horrible past. Her family was never really that nice to her.
    Other: N/A
    Starter: Chikorita

Ok, I guess I'll join.

Insomnium

♥ ~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2015
    Name: Megan
    Personality: Tough and assertive, Megan definitely has a drive to succeed. She can be a bit of a show-off, but behind her exterior, she honestly does have the skill to back up her words. Her temper can be quick to snap, but she is quick to forgive as well. Her memory is patchy at best, and she occasionally forgets details of her past.
    Dislikes: Dresses, Losing, Primeape
    History: Megan comes from a long line of pokemon masters. She grew up in Goldenrod city, and was raised by her grandparents, as her parents were killed in front of her by a group of rabid primeape, and she barely made it out alive herself. She moved to Akili after the incident and has lived there since.
    Other: None.
    Starter: Bulbasaur

FireTrainer92

Power is everything
    Years
  • Name:Mickey
    Personality: Doesn't respect anyone better than himself.Loves Fire Types. He thinks pokemon training is a responsibilty beyond any other. Trains when he needs to, Trains when he doesn't. He's also friendly
    Dislikes: People who are better than him, Water Types, Lazy people.
    History: Has a Family of Grass and Fire Gym leaders. Originally from Viridian.
    Other:Father has been gone for 4 years
    Starter:Cyndiqui

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Hey all three are excepted. Thanks for the help also. Well if we dont get any more in two days then I think we can start if that's alright with you guys. Thanks for joining everyone.

angelfire9110

Advanceshipping 4ever! =D
    Years
  • Name: Alex

Personality: Being a naturally outgoing person, Alex is an extremely friendly person. She loves to meet new people and make new friends.

However, if one of her friends or Pokemon is in danger, Alex's happy-go-lucky stature can quickly change to one of anger and violence, mainly out of her protectiveness for the ones she loves and cares about.

She believes training is serious, and loves to battle, but always makes sure there's time to kick back, relax and have some fun as well. Winning battles and getting into the Pokemon League is important to her, but she doesn't obsess over it like would be expected. (No offense to anyone else)

Description: (Click!) -The bag, in the RP, will probably be strapped around her waist, much like May's was in Hoenn.

Dislikes: People who mistreat their Pokemon, evil, losing (although she doesn't show it)

History: --

Other: --

Starter Pokemon: Torchic

Hope I can get accepted! =)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    Yay! Another one joins. Sure I edited my post to put Bublbasaur back to not taken and put Totodile up as Taken.

Now I hope all of you are ready because I am!

Everything had been black to Conor at first but now as he woke up all he could see was white. It was falling into his mouth, it could only be snow. He spat some out and picked himself out of it carefully. It was a hot morning and he looked at his surroindings.

He saw his bag half buried in the snow and he saw a pokeball there too. He was so angry he threw it into the sky with force. To his utter shock and suprise it burst open and a pokemon landed there staring at him.

The first thing Conor did was flick open his pokedex and it gave him an answer.

"Snover, a ice type pokemon. Sometimes can be weak at first but If trained well will serve as a strong pokemon for any trainer. Whenever in battle it brews up some hail."

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    (OOC: Yes your accepted but please pm me about something like that, I dont want tons of off topics on the RP)

"Hey there buddy" said Conor brushing the snow of his legs. The snover walked up to him, seemed to examine him and then put a hand out as to shake.

Conor laughed at his friendly attitude and took the spiky hand and shook it.

"Im your new trainer, how do you feel?" Snover shrugged like he wasnt sure.

"Do you think we'll make a good team?" Snover looked up to the sky like he was thinking and then nodded his head.

"Then let's go the nearest down where all the other trainers are, Lemontip Town and spread the news!" Snover nodded happily and walked in sync with Conor through the heavy snow.

Trainer Sonjo

Combusken fanz0rs.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2007
    (~Posting Bio~
    Name:Sonjo Mosaki
    Hometown: Oldale
    Height:5'6
    Weight:110
    Hair: Dark Blue. Mid length.
    Eyes:Blue
    Clothing:A black headband (with Pokeball emblem) is worn on Sonjo's head at all times. He also wears a red short sleeve shirt with a dark blue jacket worn over (no sleeves, simular to Ashes). Wears one grip glove and the hand is wripped in wrist tape. Zip-off jeans and a red back pack included.
    Identifying Marks: Sonjo often switches his Headband for his night-cap; with eyes, teeth around the front rim, and a furry ball at the tip.
    Musculature:That of a typical 15 year-old boy.
    Personality: He's very intelligent for his age, and shows manners everywhere he goes. Sonjo also has a kind and caring attitude frequently. He hates scum like worng doers, Team Rocket, and the like. His favorite pokemon is his Combusken and Riolu.
    Skills:Sonjo is fairly adapt at Training and battling. Though, there still is room for improvment. He's a zealous martial artist, along with his father. He's taugh several fighting styles to his Pokemon.
    Past:Sonjo despises older brother, Zeikku. His father was once the gym leader for te PetalBurg, but retired. He's travelled the regions, and caught many different Pokemon. Competed in the leagues, but is yet to prove sucessfull. Sonjo's met several people along the way, and has made several different rivals.

Now for the actual Role-Play. If you wish to deny my entry, disregard my post. If not, then good. ^_^)

It was cold in Lemontip town. Sonjo's scarf blew in the wind, as Combusken tried to keep close to his master. He observed the snowy land, and the other trainers bustling about. The boy looked down on his firey companion. "It's nice have a little change of scenery, eh Combusken?" He happily agree with Sonjo. Hoping for something to happen Sonjo looked up into the sky with a corcerned facial expression. "I wounder what will happen this time?"

FireTrainer92

Power is everything
    Years
  • Mickey had to hurry up. With his Cyndaquil following he rushed to the boy that went towards Limontip town. He wanted to test out his Cyndaquil. No matter how strong it was he will train it to it's limit. He grabed his other pokeball and released and brown bird pokemon. Starly flew ahead from Mickey's command to see if he saw the boy. Before he knew it he happended opon Limontip town. He found a pokemon center and rented a room. He changed his clothes into a black vest under it a white shirt, blue jeans and tennis shoes. He combed his hair to look like jin. He went downstairs to meet the other trainers.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Name: Ralph Osman
    Personality: Ralph Is all about power. He likes showing his dominance everywere he goes. He makes a very good leader in the heat of distress, and surprizingly isn't that easy to make mad. But watch out when you do! He is unchivalrious, and vengeful to boot. If you cross him, he WILL get you back, No matter what. He also tends to lose patience quickly. But he isn't all bad. He shows a lot of people respect and is generally in a good mood.
    Likes: Power, Rock Music, Working out, His fighting skills.
    Dislikes: Weakness, Disrespect, doing nothing for long periods.
    History: Ralph is average-ish for his age, standing at 5'4 and weighing in at 160 lbs. But his body tone is very muscular. He's been working out since 9, believe it or else, and a bit of his attitude has grown on that as well. Don't get me wrong, He's a great guy, but he sometimes get too agressive, sometimes for the better. When he was 8, he saw an ironman triathalon, and decided he wanted to do that, so here he is today.
    Other:---
    Starter: Squirtle

Last edited:

Briggsby

A learned trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2008
    Please may I join, I preer not to do a list and do a very large description in my first post usually, otherwise I don't find it too proper as they know everything about tyour character before they've even met them, but if I have to do a list I will.
    (P.S: Treeko Please)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    (OOC: Both are accepted but for Trainer Sonjo, you have a Combusken and everyone else has to pick a starterm if you could change it to Torchic, that would be good. EDIT: Briggsyby your going to need a list, its essential.))

"Come on Snover we're almost there, maybe we can get started on training, seet he pokemon of Lemontip and once we're ready we'll challenge the other Newbies to see if we've done our homework!" Snover nodded in agreement and jumped up happily. After all that talking they had reached Lemontip town.

"Snover, do you need any healing?" Snover shook his head and raised his arms trying to show pokemon muscles.

"Haha your a funny partner. Let's go train in that pacth, see those Starly, they are wild... er I think, just battle em!" Snover nodded and stepped forward, readying himself.

(OOCA: One more entry and then we're closed. That excludes if Briggsby makes an entry, so two more really.))

Trainer Sonjo

Combusken fanz0rs.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2007
    (OCC: I'm sorry, but I require Combusken as Combusken. He's been Sonjo's pokemon ever since he became a trainer (And as written in his bio, Sonjo's formed a close bond with Combusken). I would just ask of you to please let me keep Combusken as he is. I don't need another starter.)

Briggsby

A learned trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2008
    Okay Sure:
    Name: Mark O'Ralley
    Personality: He's very smart, but he loves the colour green, he has a pretty high voice as even now it STILL hasn't broken, in fact it's quite annoying, and people usually find him annoying simply because of this annoying voice. He had been travelling with his father since he was nine, but they were separated in an avalanche, his mother had died long before, but he knew that they'd both return to their original home, thus he is going to collect his Treeko he sort of 'pre-ordered' to hunt after him, but then again he might just get sidetracked by the plot.
    Likes: Pokemon, girls of course :P and he LOVES Gardevoir.
    Dislikes: Anything that reminds him about his father, people who find him annoying just because of his voice, he's rather chilish and tempermental.
    History: Lol look at personality
    Other : Nothin really
    Starter: Treeko
    Attire: Almost always found wearing a green top and beige trousers, his favorite top is a green one with brown lines, which he is wearing at the momment, alsohe is always found with a large backpack on, completee with anything he needs to survive and of course his trusty laptop with wireless internet, as long as there's a connection anyway :P
    He is also quite weak, but as mentions he's very intelligent.

How 'bout that ? :D

Years
  • Abby just woke up. As usual, she didn't wake up until noon. She went into her walk in closet, and got changed from her PJ's to a black, sleeveless shirt with the word "Don't Hate Me Because I'm Perfect" written in jewels, and jean short shorts.

"Go! Roxy!" Abby said, letting out her Chikorita. (Abby nicknames her Pokemon, and that's what she nicknamed her Chikorita) "Chiko..." Roxy said, lacking energy. "C'mon, Roxy! What's the matter? Are you tired?" Roxy nodded.

"Ok then. Roxy, return!" Roxy avoided going in her Pokeball. "I see, today's one of those days when you don't want to go in your Pokeball, but I'm guessing you don't have the energy to do much in the way of walking..." Roxy nodded once more. Ok then, get on my shoulder... we'll go for a walk." She slipped on her black flip-flops and started out the door.

Cosmic Tyrant

Ruler of the Cosmos
    Years
  • Ralph was walking along with his newly obtained Squirtle. He wanted Squirtle to have the upmost trust in him, so that way Squirtle would become stronger. He diddn't particually care if Squirtle decided to evolve or not, but strength was a must. "Alright, Squirtle" Ralph said to his new partner. "If you're going to be my Pokemon, you're going to have to battle. And frequently!" Squirtle smiled and made a pounding motion with his fist and let out a loud cry. "That's the ticket!" Ralph said as he spotted a wild Sentret. "Now look there" Said Ralph. " There's a wild pokemon. Now what do we do?" Squirtle grabbed a nearby twig and broke it. "I have a good feeling about our relationship." Ralph said as he patted his Squirtle. "Now Let's go!' He said as the two appoached the Sentret. "Squirle, use tackle!" Ralph commanded. Squirtle went into it's shell and tackled the Sentret. Sentret then used a tackle of it's own. "Use tackle again, Squirtle!" Said Ralph as Squirtle repeated it's previous action. Sentret then fanted and retreated back in the wild. "Good job, Squirtle!" Ralph said as he used a potion on his friend. "Keep this up, and you'll be strong in no time!" He said as the went down a path...

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back