• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Dream World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I do Chrome but i also noticed that it seems to be just america that has the problems the strange thing is i attempted to get on yesterday and it worked i registered even though it was supposed to be released today i feel like that may be part of the issue

Not only in America. Japan proabably isn't having the problem because they've had it for months, giving them a lot of time to work out the bugs. The fact that you registered yesterday has nothing to do with it, it was supposed to be up yesterday anyways.

I don't know what I use, I think it's firefox or something. I have absolutely no problems using it and i'm in America.

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    That only happening to me once i usually get the " The more minutes 5" thing

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
    Years
    I hope whatever situation you have is resolved soon. I didn't have any such problems, so I can't complain. My Likitunge joined joined Team Rocket and is now our Galatic Overlord. He is doing very well for a Lv. 10 year old.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Online now
    Oh look, I finally got into the dream world after waiting for a couple of minutes.
    And it only took me two nights.

Strange thing was, I used Munna this time.

Coincidence?

Haul:
    I befriended a Bidoof with moody after scooping ice cream.
    I befriended a Tangela with regenerator after doing the Wailord game.

I chose to send Tangela.

Last edited:

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    Well im gonna try to talk the professor into letting me in again what a troll....

AusDon

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Works for me fine today. (Yesterday took 3 hours, or so). Also, stop being so harsh on Japan. One third of them is without power. You're lucky the DW is up at all!

Oh, yeah. Another thing.
    Since there's no section on the Wifi Board, anyone want to add me to their Pal Pad? I want DW friends. : 3

hiff8

Gotta Derp em all
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2015
    hiff8 " hey can i go play around in my electrifier "
    Professor fennel " reviewing registration data please wait five minutes:D"
    hiff8" but!"
    Professor fennel " REVIEWING REGISTRATION DATA RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW:t041: please wait 5 minutes :D

hiff8::pink_disbelief:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Mod Note:

Come on, just because the Dream World is released doesn't mean you all need to go off-topic. I've went through and deleted most of the off-topic posts, but as a warning from now on:

Only discuss if the dream world isn't working, OR what you're doing in the dream world. Do you really want this locked so nobody can discuss it? No. Now remember, stay on topic or there will be consequences.

And AusDon, you're not allowed to discuss FC trading here. Post your friend codes in your signature and people will eventually add them.

AusDon

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Oh, yes, because people add random FCs.
    There needs to be some kind of board in the Wifi center for this.

Trading and Battling are just too vague.

Years
    well, it's been over a full day (24 hours) since I tucked in my pokemon, and absolutely nothing has changed. I'm still getting the same message about processing registration data.
    I got a reply on my ticket, and they just told me that they put an FAQ up about it saying that they're working on fixing it, and that was about 5 hours ago. it's beyond rediculous now. -.-

Azurina

PKMN Ranger Carmen Sandiego
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2013
    It's been 27 hours and 13 minutes since I tucked in my Whismicott. He's not dreaming, and Fennel's still processing my registration data. Did I do something wrong?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back