• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Dream World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2014
    A friend of mine told me that you can't pass on DW abilities if you breed the female with a Ditto. Is that true?

I haven't tried it yet.
    Is there a limit to how many DW pals we can add?
    And am I the only one jealous of the Dream Houses that Japanese homes have? xD

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • A friend of mine told me that you can't pass on DW abilities if you breed the female with a Ditto. Is that true?

I haven't tried it yet.
    Is there a limit to how many DW pals we can add?
    And am I the only one jealous of the Dream Houses that Japanese homes have? xD

well I'm starting to believe it, 15 eggs and no Cloud Nine :/

Years
  • Finally found myself something that I actually wanted.

Kangaskhan with Inner Focus.

I WOULD LOVE SOME SHARE SHELF BUDS!
    Dream pals are fine too~

On my share shelf, I always stock berries in hopes to trade for other berries I don't already have.
    :)

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • ahaha, I now have a bunch of Cloud Nine Lickitungs and Regerator Tangelas.

I wanna find a drought Vulpix now :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Is anyone else having the problem that the Global Link keeps forgetting your login info? Everytime I refresh it asks me to log in again. Is this on purpose, or is it a bug with PGL or my browser?

You shouldn't need to refresh at all, so it shouldn't be a problem. I've never had to refresh.

But to test it I just logged in and refreshed a few times on the home page with no problem.

Years
  • I friended a Doduo and planted a lot of berries, and left a lot of berries on my share shelf.

I love the Dream World so far. :D

But I just wish you didn't have to wait 24 hours to play again. ~_~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Right so I don't like the Dream World. Why?

[17:39:48] <%Forever> Okay this is driving me crazy
    [17:39:55] <%Forever> "An error occured with data processing"
    [17:39:58] <%Forever> everytime a complete a game

lol :(

The search for the Pokemon game seems to be easy though, but the Dream World doesn't seem really realistic to me tbh... :(

edit: nvm, after I complained it worked, so lol.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Since this thread is becoming more of a discussion to whether or not the Dream World is working for you or not as well as a thread asking how you may get it to work, I see no reason for it to exist anymore. We also have four active Dream World discussions currently where you can share if it was worth the wait, the first Pokémon you obtained, your opinion on the Dream World art, and what you have done recently in the Dream World. Use the Quick Questions sticky if you have any trouble getting in.

Closed

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back