• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Dream World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

beanzy100000

Collector
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2011
    i woke up my umbreon because i was fed up of waiting and now i get told it will take a day to recharge my game sync >.<

dieter57

pokemon master
    Years
    my chrizrad has been asleep for two hours and i still cant get on because it's "registering my data"
    this is getting annoying :/

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    It's been stuck for like, 30 minutes. (Registering in the DW).
    Yes, I've refreshed. : (

This won't waste my hour of the day, will it?

The DW pokémon are worth it.
    Just make sure to not accidently wake your pokémon, otherwise you'll have to wait 24 hours just to go back on DW.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    I think the site is busy, because every time I go from the main site to the GL site it asks me to log in, and when I do, it tells me I don't have permission to access that page and signs me out. :P I guess I'll wait 'til later.

AusDon

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Wait, does anyone know how to change Pokedex skins, etc? I already changed it, but I'm not sure how to get more.

Or even have it change. Do I have to visit the Dream World or something?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I think the site is busy, because every time I go from the main site to the GL site it asks me to log in, and when I do, it tells me I don't have permission to access that page and signs me out. :P I guess I'll wait 'til later.

Er...no, that has nothing to do with the site being busy. It depends on your permissions on your Trainer Club account. One of my two accounts (just stopped using one of 'em) did the same thing.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I keep experiencing the Fennel message too...
    Also the Launch date was March 13 in Japan to be more accurate seeing as the servers are based their that's why we got it one day early ^_^

marcc5m

what
    Years
    My Yamask is finally asleep :D
    How do I use my new Pokedex skin? I already have it on the GL, but it doesn't show up on my game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back