• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Dream World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
  • Huh? It worked for me....
    I registered on the Game Sync thing, tucked in my Reuniclus, waited for 3 minutes, and I could access Dream World.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I just got an Igglybuff, went ouut of Dream World, and woke up Reuniclus. Everything is working with me.
    Also two people randomly exchanged friend codes with me... >_>

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    i registered my game sync and made my PGL nickname tucked in beartic it went to sleep now waiting for it to go to sleep

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    So are you just basically able to walk around as your Pokemon or something?

Kiiiind of. There's a house you can decorate once you get enough berries, and a forest you can walk through. Every area in the forest has a chance to give you a berry or have you find a Pokemon, who will want to do something with you - possibly a flying race, or scooping ice cream, or bouncing on Wailord. If you do it well enough, the Pokemon is happy and befriends you, and then you can choose one out of the befriended to take back to the actual game with you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    I've been trying for a whole day to get in. It still says it's processing my registration data. -_-

Years
  • I would assume that the long registration times are due to the number of people it is likely having to register right now? Though that seems unlikely, seeing as some people, such as myself, got registered in only a few minutes.

It's at least mildly entertaining, I do like that you can only do it once a day, and for an hour, makes it so people can't grind all the DW pokemon available right now in a day by themselves. I got a female Taillow, which I'm not too excited about, but it's something. The berry garden grows as you use it more, right?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I do like that you can only do it once a day, and for an hour, makes it so people can't grind all the DW pokemon available right now in a day by themselves. I got a female Taillow, which I'm not too excited about, but it's something. The berry garden grows as you use it more, right?

I agree with this, but more so for myself. I have things I have to do during the day, and most likely I would abandon that to explore the Dream World in its entirety, which is bad. So the limit keeps me from overdosing on Dream World XD 2 hours until I can sleep again!

Years
  • Mine took me a while to get into last night but I eventually did get in. I explored the house and the Island of Dreams. I found some items and I became friends with a Lickitung and brought it back to the real world with me.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I swear I'm gonna kill Fennel soon if she doesn't let me enter Dream World soon...
    I wonder why the little icon claims that it is "Quiet" not busy though?
    Oh well;
    1302707403877.jpg

Years
  • oh dear, almost 18 hours since I registered and tucked in my pokemon, and I'm still getting the same message as most people. :(
    I submitted a ticket, I seriously hope this cam be resolved asap.

Calamity

Just for the love of the game.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2020
    Just left DW, about to pick up my Kangastan with drain punch :D Only took an hour too get me in so compared to what its taken everyone else I'm quite happy, probably will start using it more often. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back