• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Pokemon Dream World Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • I hate the find a certain pokemon minigame. I have never been able to do it so far.

I am really wanting a Gible to get Garchomp that I use IN OU dreamworld on Pokemon online. It is a vital part of my team so desperate to get it.

First thing I did was to plant some berries. Before moving into the pokemon games.

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • Finally got in yesterday, and got a Mareep with Plus and a Tangela with Regenerator :d
    Going to go back in a couple of hours and try and get a female Poliwag or Vulpix :)

knightkul

Underpowered tactics
    Years
  • the whole point of having dream pals is that you can water eachothers berries to get dream points and you can swap items and check out their houses. if anyone want to swap friend codes for dream world purposes my fc is in my sig, and you can pm me or reply to make me add you =)

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • Finally got in yesterday, and got a Mareep with Plus and a Tangela with Regenerator :d
    Going to go back in a couple of hours and try and get a female Poliwag or Vulpix :)

You can only send over one Pokemon a day, also both Vulpix and Poliway aren't unlockable until you have 10,000 points.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    You can only send over one Pokemon a day, also both Vulpix and Poliway aren't unlockable until you have 10,000 points.

How did you find that out? I haven't been able to get any real information like that on the Dream World, it would be nice to have a source to refer to when my friends ask me questions xD

I hate the Find a Pokemon game. I never get the Pokemon, any tips on how to beat it? ):

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014

How did you find that out? I haven't been able to get any real information like that on the Dream World, it would be nice to have a source to refer to when my friends ask me questions xD

I hate the Find a Pokemon game. I never get the Pokemon, any tips on how to beat it? ):

there is a list of pokemon available in the DW on serebii :)

and i agree on the find a pokemon game, it's soo lame D:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

there is a list of pokemon available in the DW on serebii :)

Oh wow thanks a lot! I'll definitely be using this.

To answer another of the questions to stay on topic: The hour limit doesn't bother me at all. I mean, there's not that much to do, the only thing that limits you is going through the paths 5 million times for the Pokemon you want.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • I love the Find a Pokemon game. I hate the Combee game so much.

I was able to get on today also, only had to wait a few minutes for the "Processing data" message to go away. The hour time limit is just fine with me.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I love the Find a Pokemon game. I hate the Combee game so much.

I was able to get on today also, only had to wait a few minutes for the "Processing data" message to go away. The hour time limit is just fine with me.

Someone should make a guide to these games. I can beat the ice cream game, but never do particularly well in it. Worst case scenario, the biggest ice cream scoop you can make beats 20 xD; I'm super great at the sky game though!

Edit: Has anyone else noticed that if you press "Enter" when logging in instead of clicking the button, it takes you to an access denied page?

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years

• there is a list of pokemon available in the DW on serebii :)

thats probably my faviorate game!:) i love all the games though im amazing at the pelipper flying one and ialso love the wailord one :) i also like the ice cream one but is quite hard :\

Ashberto7

★ Celebi ★
    Years
  • thats probably my faviorate game!:) i love all the games though im amazing at the pelipper flying one and ialso love the wailord one :) i also like the ice cream one but is quite hard :\

I hate the flying one I can't do it!
    I always get hit by the clouds!
    My favourites the icecream one ^^

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014
    thats probably my faviorate game!:) i love all the games though im amazing at the pelipper flying one and ialso love the wailord one :) i also like the ice cream one but is quite hard :\

i've actually only played the wailord one and find the pokemon, so far wailord is the best ^^

Can you revisit the paths to find more pokes btw?
    cuz i only visit the 10 possible ones and im only finding about 2-3 pokes..

Also, I would really appreciate if anyone added my FC for Dream World purposes!
    If you do, please let me know through pm :)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

i've actually only played the wailord one and find the pokemon, so far wailord is the best ^^

Can you revisit the paths to find more pokes btw?
    cuz i only visit the 10 possible ones and im only finding about 2-3 pokes..

Also, I would really appreciate if anyone added my FC for Dream World purposes!
    If you do, please let me know through pm :)

If you go through the paths again without wishing for a Pokemon, you'll be able to add to the list of Pokemon you can wish for. I did it twice and had the option of all the Pokemon from both times through, but I'm not sure if it extends to 3, 4, or more times.

Pikachu-dance!

Tepig, Snivy, Oshawott :)
    Years

• If you go through the paths again without wishing for a Pokemon, you'll be able to add to the list of Pokemon you can wish for. I did it twice and had the option of all the Pokemon from both times through, but I'm not sure if it extends to 3, 4, or more times.

i did it about 5 times from what i can remember

grodkorv

i like trains..
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2014

If you go through the paths again without wishing for a Pokemon, you'll be able to add to the list of Pokemon you can wish for. I did it twice and had the option of all the Pokemon from both times through, but I'm not sure if it extends to 3, 4, or more times.

that was very helpful, thanks! :3

Zerrah.

Mauling with Ursaring
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 15, 2018
    Well, after waiting for my registration to be processed, I sent in one of those tickets with my information. After I came home from work last night I was very surprised and very excited to see that it finally was ready! So, me and Umbreon went through the god-awful tutorial and were finally able to embark on our journey to the Island of Dreams. ^_^ After trying to figure out how exactly the whole thing worked I epically failed on my first minigame: searching for a Surskit. So the Kanghaskan was annoyed with me and walked off. But I found a Shinx, and the Pelipper minigame that I had to play for it was easy enough. So I chose the Shinx to transfer back.

Pokemon Dream World Discussion

Female | Guts | Adamant

^A very nice haul imo. =]

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
  • I just checked my Dream Points and it said only 380... What would be the quickest way to rack up Dream Points?

Go to a friend's home and keep trading the same thing over and over. Play games with every Pokemon you find. Transfer Pokemon every day. Plant/harvest as many berries as you possibly can. Today was the third day I've been on and I have nearly 600.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I've yet to find anything I really like in Dream World. I snatched a Surskit yesterday, and i've been wondering around dream world looking for something to catch my eye.

Would love some dream world pals though, do we use our game code to connect with people?

Otherwise, people can find me on the PGL @ Zienn :)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Whom wants to be Dream Pals with me? I want to try to get as many points as possible. ;P

Now, I have to wait another hour until I can get on again :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back