• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon dreams

Katnip

Harajuku Lover
Years
  • I've never had a dream where I was in the anime, but I have had some bizarre dreams about pokemon. For instance, once a yellow-and-black herd of bulbasaur, ivysaur, and venusaur invaded my bathroom, which had turned into a field. Weird...

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I used to have dreams that there were like thousands of different pokemon species out.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I seem to remember having a dream they showed the silhouette that (right now) is blocked by the big circle/question mark..... unfortunately, I couldn't seem to recall the shape...

I don't really have Pokemon dreams very often >.>
    That, or I don't recall them often...

I do remember having a dream that I found a Shiny Shinx.... that was waaaaaaaaaaay early in the year.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • I had a dream last night about ancient stone Pokemon cards that were about the size of dominoes and I found a Aerodactyl coin and two rare Pokemon cards.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oh, I do remember having a dream about some Digimon being Pokemon all along and I got Pissed!

Guitar God in Training

Glam Metal Rules
    Years
  • I read somewhere that about 75% of dreams are about things that happened in the last 12 hours so if you play a lot of Pokemon, which I suspect you all do, you're likely to have Pokemon related dreams.

I had a wierd as hell dream 3 or 4 years ago where I had to save Krusty the clown from a cardboard cutout of a building which would have killed him for some reason and I ran into Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh who sent out a Koffing to stop me from saving Krusty's life. The Koffing smogged me but I ran past and stopped the cutout before it killed Krusty.

The dream was so weird that I can remember it clearly after at least 3 years, but then again, I can also remember the first nightmare I ever had.
    I also occasionally have dreams where I recognise something and when I wake up I realise it was something I'd seen in another dream.

The weirdest part about all of this is that I'm not actually making any of this up.
    Just shows how weird dreams are though doesn't it.

LuckyShipper8816

Mewtwo and Red fangirl
    Years
  • I've had PLENTY of dreams that I was in the manga, but they're all S-E-C-R-E-T-S.

One of my first few dreams about Pokemon was that two girls I know, M and S (they used to be my friends but they're pretty obnoxious >.<) were in my room and all of a sudden a Wingull flew into the room through the window. o.o M and I ran away screaming and S grabbed the Wingull's wings with her hands. And then I woke up. xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    I've never had a dream where I was in the anime, but I have had some bizarre dreams about pokemon. For instance, once a yellow-and-black herd of bulbasaur, ivysaur, and venusaur invaded my bathroom, which had turned into a field. Weird...

I've had the exact same dream! Joking, that's pretty bizarre lol.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    A few years back I had an awesome dream of me being a pokemon trainer!
    Obviously it don't go well, but it was an awesome dream.

Then I had a dream where I was battling someone, I ended up waking up a few hours later and getting a headache from it.

Oddly enough, I don't dream much about pokemon nowadays, but that's probably becuase I'm interested in other series that occupies some of my free time.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    LOL, this is so dorky but I often dream about pokemon that arent real or that I am in the show. I hate it when I wake because I am always a bad guy doin the thang!

thatrabidfangirl

*sweatdrops*
    Years
  • I once had a dream where I was a berry grower... kind of like the breeder of the berry world. Then I woke up, and I was all, "Hey, I should do that!" So now I am the only part of the Berry Growers' Union.

zurieau

Flamboyant.
    Years
  • About a week ago, I dreamt that I was Ash and I was being hounded by the media trying to sign me up to their companies for being a Pokemon Master or something .. I dug a tunnel in an office and it let to a deep sea cave .. o_o

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Well, yeah... I very x 3 long time ago. It stopped when I got confined. -_-

About Salamence destroying my house using Draco Meteor...

-Never can forget that...

Candace

Beauty Trainer
    Years
  • Yes I dream ridiculously often that I'm walking around in a pixelated Pokémon world XD In my dream a few nights ago I was being attacked by a huge ass Lanturn who appearantly hated me

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've had a few dreams about Pokemon.

The best one would have to be... Suicune up on some mountain thing or Gengar in a city, dey wus aweshum. <3

There are others, though.

Back