• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Pokemon Editor Pro [BETA]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Wow, so many comments. D: Thanks guys!

I already have 2 programs that can do that, Attack Table Editor Pro and Evolution Editor Pro. Oh wait, ATEP isn't out yet. Uhh, forget I said anything.

Cool. So just to clarify, would that edit the attacks the pokemon learn and what level they learn them or would it edit the attacks themselves? :)

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Ok this is how it is.

Catch Rate:

Lower Catch Rate = Lower Chance of catching the Pokemon.
    i.e. 0 catch rate = un-catchable.
    Higher Catch Rate = Higher chance of catching the Pokemon.
    i.e. 255 = Always catch

Exp. Rate:

Lower Exp. Rate = Less Exp. gained in battle.
    i.e. 0 Exp Rate = Minimum of 0 Exp gained in battle.
    Higher Exp. Rate = More Exp. gained in battle.
    i.e. 255 Exp. Rate = Minimum of 255 Exp. gained in battle.

hmmmm okay but still Blissey is supposed to have higher exp

Deokishisu

Mr. Magius
    Years
  • Darthatron, I really like your programs. They're easy to use and help alot. However, I think this one could include an attack editor. Not like editing an actual attack (you already have a program for that,) but editing what attacks a Pokemon learns and at what level they learn it. That would make this tool much more useful in my opinion. Good luck!

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • well according to Darthatron this only works for FRLG and Emerald. if your rom Is one of those than chances are you have a bad ROM or you got a bad downloadof the program.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Darthatron, I really like your programs. They're easy to use and help alot. However, I think this one could include an attack editor. Not like editing an actual attack (you already have a program for that,) but editing what attacks a Pokemon learns and at what level they learn it. That would make this tool much more useful in my opinion. Good luck!

According to his other posts, hes making a new program for that.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • I can´t load my ROM in this program :(
    Please note that it only works with FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald at the moment, until I can be bothered to get the offsets for Ruby/Sapphire.

On another note, don't expect any programs to be released within the next 3-4 days as I will be at the Beach on a well needed break from life. So, yeah... See you all in a few days! :)

Frostbite

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • Very nice tool.

This'll be very useful for me because of the Safari Zone run chance... keep it up! :)

You think you can do a trainer editor similar to this? With some extra features like what kind of music plays for which battle...

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • Alright, I have finished the new version for PEP and I will upload now. It now gives you the Ability to edit a Pokemon's EVs! So, now it is basically the same as Amplifier! YAY FOR ME! It also gives you the ability to Export the List Of Pokemon Names for whatever reason you might want to.

Have fun, keep those PMs coming, you all have some pretty good ideas! :D

Edit: Updated again! Read First Post!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Alright, I have finished the new version for PEP and I will upload now. It now gives you the Ability to edit a Pokemon's EVs! So, now it is basically the same as Amplifier! YAY FOR ME! It also gives you the ability to Export the List Of Pokemon Names for whatever reason you might want to.

Have fun, keep those PMs coming, you all have some pretty good ideas! :D

Edit: Updated again! Read First Post!

Will like I said before, you should have the option to edit a pokemon's learnable attacks.

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    The second update is awesome! Thanks so much! It's gonna make inserting new Pokemon alot easier.

ArchsageX

The greatest sage.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2013
    I like your programs, they make Pokemon Hex Editing easy for a noob like me (I'm used to hacking Fire Emblem) I hope you release the Attack Table Editor Pro soon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back