• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Pokemon Editor Pro [BETA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
  • Okay, added an Attack Table Editor, just debugging it. I will release later today or tomorrow, depending how bored I get. :)

Updated: Got lazy and didn't do much debugging. Deal with it! Just backup your ROM before you change anything. :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Wow, REALLY great program you've made there. Great great job!

I just have two questions... the number boxes right next to HP, ATTACK, DEFENSE, etc... what are they for? Most of them are on 0.

Also, you mentioned the ability to change evolution. Where is that?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2009
    A very good hacking tool beause now I can edit pokemon attacks clearly and easily. Thank! Well done! P.S. I'm now gonna make a really good hack... >.>

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
  • Oh yeah! Darthatron has done it again! This time, you can edit the moves!
    Way to go!!!

Best of luck on the item editor and the next programs Darthatron!!!

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • Wow, REALLY great program you've made there. Great great job!

I just have two questions... the number boxes right next to HP, ATTACK, DEFENSE, etc... what are they for? Most of them are on 0.

Also, you mentioned the ability to change evolution. Where is that?

Those numbers are the EVs, or Effort Values. They are what you get when you defeat a pokemon in battle...

Example: When you defeat a Bulbasaur, who has 1 Special Attack EV, you gain 1 Special Attack EV. Every 4 EV's = 1 extra stat when you level up. So, defeating 4 Bulbasaur's and leveling up with give you an extra S. Attack stat. :D

That's as much as I can be bothered explaining, for a better explanation look it up on Google. :)

In the tool section look for the tool Evolution Editor Pro [EEP], that gives you the ability to edit a Pokemon's evolutions. :)
    _________

@pachirisu200: Thanks, and good luck on your hack. :)

@itman1234: I'd have the Item Editor out already but it's pointless at the moment. I want to work out how to change what the item does first. ;)
    In the tool section look for the tool Evolution Editor Pro [EEP], that gives you the ability to edit a Pokemon's evolutions. :)

Last edited:

Thrace

@tion
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2016
    You should make it so that you can Import the names as well, or is that covered in 'Import Poke Data'? It's just to make it easier for those people who want to De-Capitilize in their hacks. If you do include that then can you put it in Attack Editor and Item Editor as well? And just a small aesthetic thing; you should change the font in all your programs to Tahoma cos it is much easier on the eyes.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • That will be included in the Import Data. :) Also, I will have it in the Item Editor and I will probably add it into the Attack Editor. :D

I will more than likely be updating this weekend with the Import/Export features, so stay tuned! :D

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Man Darthatron,
    You are the best!
    You are completely a lifesaver man!
    All of your tools are stupendous!

Hope all the programming goes well!

And thank you so much!

I'll be watching out for more tools from you!

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    omg thank you very much it works fine now

wait never mind it booted then shut down saying one of the files i had is missing or invalid
    =(

OK i got it it was because i accidentally deleted a file =p

man im a retard lol

Last edited:

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • omg thank you very much it works fine now

wait never mind it booted then shut down saying one of the files i had is missing or invalid
    =(

OK i got it it was because i accidentally deleted a file =p

man im a retard lol

You made me lol. :)

Ok, I'm going to try and make all my programs Vista Compatible, so if you have Vista can you PM me and do some testing? :D

mistersmeargle

is a scatman.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2017
    No offence to bob, but could someone explain that again properly with better grammar?

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    how would you need better grammer? i explained perfectly
    everyone can understand

and i said that you need to put it were the .exe file is.

that so hard to understand?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back