• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Elemental Islands

Do you like my Fan Fic?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    aye for the website, that would be super :)
    iv never felt so... good i guess, because my ideas are being aired
    and for the website, i cant really pay.... lol im only 13!
    so, i say first up we try opening a free website .. but if we want people to see it, i guess we need to make it so if you search something, it comes up in google...
    As for people writing their own fanfiction that is in Elementals, if you despretly want to, i guess you can, as long as you link back here :) or the website if we make one..
    and ACC, i dont think you have something wrong with you... you're still loved :)

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Maddy heard a rustling sound, and a quiet sigh. Maddy smiled, thinking a pokemon was close by somewhere.

"Eve!" Maddy whispered, but Eve didn't seem to hear her, as she kept wondering around, her nose firmly sticking to the ground. Maddy shook her head, and quietly brushed past the bush. Behind it was a small, dark crack in a cliff.

Maddy poked her head in, and looked around for something interesting. Another moan caught her attention, and Maddy looked in the direction of the sound. A large, sad eye could only be seen in the darkness that swallowed the rest of the body.

"Are you okay?" Maddy said gently, and tried to move further into the cave.

It only stared at her, tears welling up in its eyes. Maddy felt a hint of sadness, but tried to see it's face.

"C'mon, chin up!" Maddy smiled at the mystery pokemon, but it only continued to stare at her.

"Cue…" the pokemon muttered, and turned it's back to Maddy.

'A Cubone?' Maddy sighed, and crawled out of the crack.

"Cue! Cubone!" Cubone rushed out of the hole and looked Maddy in the eye.

"What is it?" Maddy bent down to his height and smiled warmly. Eve came sprinting into the scene, puffing and panting. It seemed to have been in a long battle and just won, by a tight thread. She took a final breath and fell to the ground, totally worn out.

"Cubone…" the cubone gave Eve a funny look and poked her with his bone. Maddy laughed as Eve fidgeted and moaned as Cubone poked her some more. While he was distracted, Maddy stood up, and slowly took a pokeball off her belt. Maddy clutched the ball waiting for the opportune moment.

'Wait 'till Kai sees this! He'll be so jealous!' Maddy grinned smugly and threw the pokeball at Cubone. Cubone looked up at Maddy again with those large, puppy-dog eyes before the ball hit him, and a red light swallowed him, and threw him into the ball. It rattled, shook and turned for a moment. It finally rested and Maddy picked it up.

"Yeah Eve! We have a Cubone!" Eve smiled back happily, and gave a 'it's-time-to-go-home-now-' look.

"You wanna go home? Yeah, I guess we should, I'm hungry!" Maddy smiled and looked back to the ball she held tightly in her hands.

"Shy… Shya I'll call you…" Maddy muttered to the pokeball, clicking it back to her belt and following Eve back to the PokeCentre.

hows this for the replacement of "Buddy?"

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Actually, Ive been more indifferent to your opinions rather than in denial of them, but thats beside the point

As for the fic-page, I'd say aye, but Im not paying for a domain name! ^_^ but I do know some HTML, if we happen to get one...

You know, I didn't want to get a domain name anyway... I just really wanted to make a website. Besides, I'm only fifteen, so I can't pay either, even with my job money! (Stupid holidays... gotta spend all my hard-earned website fund on other people who care about me. XD)

Anyway, on the "Buddy Replacement"... it could stand being broken up a little. It's really too hard to read on the same line and all. Anyway, the sentence about Maddy trying to "reveal its identity" was a little awkward sounding, and it needs to be a little more "fleshed out" if you get my drift, but otherwise, OK. Great replacement for Buddy.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    yeah, i tried to use a differnt thing for the identity....
    hang on, ill change it

ProtrainerEon

Ultimate Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2021
    It's all right for a fix...though I thought the Charmander was okay in the first place. Bah! -__- Anyways, moving on! YAH! *random* XD

Hold on, I think you're perfectly sane ACC. :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    glad you like it, i shall change it over straight away, and get to writing chapter...umm something

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Hold on, I think you're perfectly sane ACC.

Let me catch you telling that to anyone, and I swear I will bonemerang your head off. I'm a loony, and proud of it! Jeez, everyone just assumes because I'm coherent that I'm sane... I bite my arm because I like the taste of my skin, and my first fanfic attempt was the story of a long-distance relationship between Ash's Pikachu and Gary's Umbreon that I had to scrap after Pikachu was confirmed male. Now are you convinced?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    i dont know yet.... she may just be a battling trainer and all, or a water gym leader... no idea
    ill have to get back on you on that

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    Yes, yes, I understand that, but whenever I use her, the only thing that never changes is that she's a dragon trainer.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Hmm... problem with dragon/water is that only one Pokemon has both types. Unless you meant that she trains dragon AND water-types?

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    i mean a dragon that can learn water moves..... thats practically everyone

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    True... but just because they can learn 'em doesn't mean they are. Starmie can learn thunderbolt, but it's not an electric type...

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    -.-"oh well, my fan fic, so technically, she can have water types and a seadra lol

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    *kowtows*

I bow to your mastery of the fanfic on this one- but one day I shall find a free domain and create a website for this, and write a cooler story, and then we'll see who's laughing!

*is struck by lightning*

Once again, my dogma defeats me... verdaamt.

Back