• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Emerald [NEW]

What name is suited for Pokemon Emerald [NEW]?

• Pokemon Emerald Second Run.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Pokemon Emerald Revolution.

Votes: 20 87.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2014
    Hey thanks =)
    Yes this is kinda a Emerald remake, the original Emerald annoyed me abit, it was lacking of something new.
    New maps and tiles are planned, but it's still to early to discuss about that.
    And also I forgot to mention, a female hero is not in this game, Why?
    Well because this story is about Emerald, and Ruby and Saphire also had the hero and heroine.
    Screens would be nice, but it would take a while, need to get my new computer to work on the game, for now I just do the important sprites.

Oh I see now. Well if you'll ever need any help with mapping, palette editing, tileset editing feel free to ask me.

Years
  • Update!

I already said that the original champion steven is not champion anymore. =)
    He is still in the game with al scripts and events though.
    A strong trainer who has a rude additude, and who makes appearance in the new organization is the new champion.
    This trainer likes rare kinds of pokemon, he often tells you story's of adventure's he expierenced.
    But he's neither your friend or foe.
    Time to reveal his looks =)

Hope you all like the information =)
    Thats it !

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
  • PKMNEN.png

I made a user bar for you. But I didnt see the Revolution bit, and I didn't know which pokes to put on it. Anyway here you go!

Years
  • PKMNEN.png

I made a user bar for you. But I didnt see the Revolution bit, and I didn't know which pokes to put on it. Anyway here you go!

Ahh nice one, thanks for making one! =)
    I really appreciate it.

I am not really good in naming games -.-
    So I dont really know that part too =p

emo_child

i liek pie :D
    Years
  • if u need a mapper i can help i just started but im alrite if u want i can make some work up and send u some screenies to show u my work

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2012
    I do OW sprites if ya need the help,

and is totodile catchable, its my favourite starter, so a totodile that can learn mud shot/muddy watter would be awesome :P

Years
  • if u need a mapper i can help i just started but im alrite if u want i can make some work up and send u some screenies to show u my work

Uhmm It's alright.
    If you want to help , show me some proof of work in a Pm.
    I will tell you what to do after that =)

I do OW sprites if ya need the help,

and is totodile catchable, its my favourite starter, so a totodile that can learn mud shot/muddy watter would be awesome :P

If you do Ow's and wanna help, I need to see some proof of work.
    But, the spriting position is very hard, I only accept good spriters.
    The game will look bad with bad sprites you see =P

And yes, Totodile will be catchable later in the game.
    His version you will catch will be a different colour. ( purple )
    But further info about this totodile is still unknown, I dont know if it's difficult to make him tease you during your adventure. =P

Thats all for now, I'm sorry for lag of information, but I still have no computer to work on.
    So further information is not yet known.

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2012
    And yes, Totodile will be catchable later in the game.
    His version you will catch will be a different colour. ( purple )
    But further info about this totodile is still unknown, I dont know if it's difficult to make him tease you during your adventure. =P

quote]

well thats easy, jus make it so it flees before you can ctahcit, so u battle it weaken it
    then it flees
    that would annoy me, itd be like latias but it flees after you've hurt it a little, gives u hope you can ctahc it
    thne it goes off

Years
  • Yes it is an option, but people like to cheat on games.
    So if you battle him they just trow a pokeball that acts like a masterball.
    The best way I think is to just use a walking Ow of totodile, and make him annoy you during your story.
    But I spoil just one thing.
    Right when your story begins, you get an parcel, you need to give it to Ruby.
    But yea this Totodile is Naughty, so he will steal it from you.
    That't it =)
    I'll be going now, party!! =D

Years
  • Okay, right now I'm trying to learn how to place warps and events.
    And really I'm about to crush the monitor. -.-
    All those number confuse me I really don't know what to do.
    I've tried to read some tutorials, and still I dont quite understand it.
    Maybe it takes time, but for now If somebody is willing to help me step by step I would really like that.

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Well- this seems interesting enough. I cant really tell if this will be a good hack or not, I never liked r/s/e but your ideas seem interesting. Good luck with it, and maybe tell us a bit more about the story?

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Okay, right now I'm trying to learn how to place warps and events.
    And really I'm about to crush the monitor. -.-
    All those number confuse me I really don't know what to do.
    I've tried to read some tutorials, and still I dont quite understand it.
    Maybe it takes time, but for now If somebody is willing to help me step by step I would really like that.

Warps are simpily the easiest.

Change the "Map Blank" and the "Map" on where you placed the warp (It can be in front of the door, etc.).

Ermm... for events, like scripts, people scripts and signpost scripts,

... I'm still learning it.

Years
  • Well- this seems interesting enough. I cant really tell if this will be a good hack or not, I never liked r/s/e but your ideas seem interesting. Good luck with it, and maybe tell us a bit more about the story?

Well this version of Pokemon Emerald stay abit the same, with team magma and aqua groudon kyogre and rayquaza.
    But that's because I dont want to change those, I really can't script right now, so I'll start simple.
    But okay there are enough differences to enjoy this game.
    First of all you start as a new character see first page.
    You live in the Littleroot woods, and your adventure begins right after you see someone new that moves in littleroot town.
    After your chat with him, he tells you he needs to do some unpacking.
    Now visit Birch, he's not home and assistant tells you to ask his wife.
    his wife tells you talk to my daughter may, May tells you he's doing research one route 1.
    And there he is being chazed by a zigzagoon ( this may change whenever my skills get better)
    So help him by picking 1 of the starters.
    After this part you will notice some changes, Birch will give you an parcel to deliver to Brandon(Ruby).
    You go to the route where you are suposed to battle May( Saphire).
    But brandon and may already have a battle, come back later.
    when you walk out of the route you see totodile, walk to it, and he will steal the parcel.
    ( Now there will be a funny part, trying to get the parcel back. still need to think of this)
    After this part you have the parcel back and go to brandon who's in Oldale town.
    Give it to him and he gives you a townmap.
    Now head back to birch, he gives you an pokedex and tells you to better go home and tell your parent's ( grampa)
    Your grampa gives you some running shoes and he u updates your pokedex to national.
    Now you can go and check out the changes.

That is your main story so hope it's abit fun.
    I need to think of alot of stuff before I can spoil and promise things.
    Anyway I Learned how to warp from place to place, not that hard.
    Now I need to learn about placing characters in the field, and changing text's.
    This all will take a time to learn duo my computerless life.
    So thanks for the comments everyone.

Years
  • haha well I will insert my charizard repose in the game, But i don't know if you'll get a shiny one.

Update!

Made 1 screenshot to show of the character,the map is just an example of Littleroot woods.
    Also things might change, the overworld is abit ruined, I fix up the pixels abit.
    It's an small update but hope you like it..

Last edited:

UltramasterBDX

German Romhacker
    Years
  • Hm, yay it's a good idea for beginners.
    You can take an emerald rom and add some features to it. (like sprites, tiles, events..)

By the way, be carefull!
    Hacking Emerald is very hard, cause it's going to be glitchy... (Yes, the sounds are "crappy" after intensive hacking)

Hm, ..
    The story and the mainfeatures are great.
    I wish you a lot of fun by doing it, xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back