• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
Im really enjoying this hack specially since im always being defeated lol

I also love how you made the pseudos available right off the bat..

I do hope you make a wild encounter list when you have the timeit would really be helpful :)

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
I was gonna list all the bugs but so far i only encountered a slight typo in the pokemon mart where you typed paralyz heal instead of parlyz heal in rustboro.. Thats all right now.. Awesome game it raises difficulty and is challenging all the way.. Im currently at mauvile :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 10, 2017
pokedude_oman.
You can still use the X items, dire hit, and guard spec. in battle. The other ones I made unavailable on purpose.

Splash
Thanks for listing the glitches. The Paralyz heal in Rustboro is misspelled in the original version, too. I guess I could fix it but I just never bothered. Might do it later.

There are quite a few instances where random words are in Caps. More and more of these will be fixed with future updates and will improve as more features are added to the hack. I just can't be bothered purely working on decap since it is quite tedious.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
Having fun with it, till Roxxan ♥♥♥♥ on my Corphish and Elekid many time
Corphish is level 22 and Elekid is 18, still having trouble with Nosepas, it just kill all my team.
Could anyone give me advice please, I have never use Crawdaunt, even on Showdown so I thought I will use it this time :(

ChrisTheWhiteWolf

White Lighting
Years
I was waiting for a hack of Emerald with Physical/Special Split.
As soon as you insert 4th Gen starter evolutions (Electivire and Magmortar) I will totally try this one

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 10, 2017
@supanut
I'd like to fix it but I'm not sure what causes the glitch. It's not a priority right now but I might look into it eventually.

@Anhlong
Try catching a Grass-type in Petalburg forest. If you don't want to use it later you could just discard it after Roxanne (although a grass-type is useful against Wattson). I think it's hard to beat this game with just a set team of 6, the wild Pokemon are given high levels so the player can easily switch out team members without having to grind too much.

Splash

But nothing happened.
Years
Im enjoying the game so far, I finally got an adamant larvitar along with my modest jynx lol theyre unstoppable! But watson really is a pain to defeat, your not kidding when you said this game has a raised difficulty. Nevertheless it is really enjoyable! :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2023
What did you do with Sitrus Berry mamamama? It heal even more than 50% :o
And why my traded Scyther just doesnt listen to me :(
Edit: Got the 2nd badge ang he is a good boy now, but Dat Sitrus berry...
Edit2: Beat Wattson with lvl32 Kardabra, lvl 31 Hitmonlee (was a pain to train until he got to lvl 20), lvl 30 Eleczabuzz, and lvl 27 Bagon. The Lobster + Scyther was idle that match
Could you give us the Exp.Share earlier ingame? It was hard to train pokes that don't have good moves :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 10, 2017
In Gen III, Sitrus Berry restores 30 HP unlike future generations where it restores 25% of the HP. Thus, it is more powerful early game but gets less powerful later on.

The Exp. Share is given to you after you have delivered the letter to Steven (just as in the original). Just head back to Rustboro to get it. I think it's quite early so I don't really feel there is any need to adjust it. Pokemon like Magikarp, Feebas and Tyogre evolve at level 20, and you receive the Exp. Share around that level so I think it fits quite well.

Hitmonlee should be a complete monster early on with High Jump Kick. I havent used him myself in this tho.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 24, 2017
To directly patch source file, a temporary file is being made.
Upon successful patching, the target file will be replaced with this.

Applying patch file 'C:\Users\Sean\Desktop\Gaming\Pokemon Hacks\Emerald Omega\Emerald Omega\Emerald Omega.ups' ...
Reading file 'C:\Users\Sean\Desktop\Gaming\Pokemon Hacks\Emerald Omega\Emerald Omega\Pokemon Emerald.gba' ...
Target file is 'C:\Users\Sean\Desktop\Gaming\Pokemon Hacks\Emerald Omega\Emerald Omega\Pokemon Emerald.gba.utm' ...
Patch application will take approximately 0 minute(s), 16 second(s).
Please be patient ... UI will not be responsive during this time.

Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

.....this is the message I have been getting every single time with every single Emerad ROM I could find online(a bit of exaggerating there but still...).

So, if you could just tell us the exact type of ROM you used with this(exact name and all) since you(and the rest of us) can't post a link to ROMs, that'd be helpful as I tried different sites all over, and failed.

If that is not allowed, I apologize for asking.

Edit: I'm using tsukyomi as the patching program.
im getting the same message every time... its very annoying anyone know how to fix it im using a new rom for emerald and using tsukuyomi patching system.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 24, 2017
i figured it out, ive always wanted to play emerald with the physical special split(seems to be the only hacks i can play lately) but i def cant stand not being able to use potion during battle or have shift battle style so prob wont play anymore unless this is changed. bummed

Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2017
every time i patch my rom it stays the same as it was before i patched it can anyone help

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 10, 2017
Charmander is a rare encounter in the room where you first meet Steven. It will be easier to find in the coming update.

ash5862, what program do you use for patching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back