• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • that was intentional,but hyper beam now has less accuracy.
    there was a text file that came along with the game,it contains some useful info.
    be sure to give it a read:)

Ah, I see. I just had a quick look at the text and didn't really pay attention and thanks for the reply.

To the creator of the hack, there's another thing that I have noticed. You fight a couple of fights with Team Magma and Team Aqua grunts but most of them have the same Pokemon and I don't mean to be rude but it gets repetitive sometimes. (this is mostly the case when you get to fight Team Magma in their secret base and Team Aqua in Lilycove City) There are also a few of trainers who have the same Pokemon as well.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2022
    i am trying to check the new moves my pokemon can learn in this game but Yape doesnt work for this rom. Can you tell me which tool u use?

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2018
    Very good hack!, although very very!!! difficult to
    defeat the elite four with the level you get
    hehe... Now! Im preparing for the "brains", and I
    wonder, if there is any guide to find all
    pokemons in the game? Please ñ.ñ my greetings

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    After getting a bit frustrated with my updated Pokedex not recording pictures and names in the Pokedex, I took a break from this as I felt too much pressure to finish it.

Now I've started to play around a bit again with the hack and would like some suggestions:

1. Should I release the update even if the extended Pokemon don't have picture and name in the Pokedex (They work perfectly fine in battle and everything, it's just in the Pokedex)

2. One of my extended Pokemon is Heatran. I'm a bit unsure where to place it but I'm thinking about involving it in the Team Magma story a little bit and place him it as an optional fight after defeating a new Magma Executive (Courtney) which might be added. Thoughts?

New features which I have finished in this update include:

- Updated stats to those who got stats boosts in Gen VI, new better animations for moves such as Flash Cannon (which looks awesome imo) and Flare Blitz, and a bunch of new moves such as U-Turn, Volt Switch, Shell Smash, Dragon Tail, Avalanche, Rock Wrecker, Draco Meteor, Hurricane and more.

- 64 New Pokemon such as Lucario, Garchomp all cross-gen evolutions, Volcarona and more...

- Eggs now hatch at Level 1

- Some moves received fixed effects. Knock Off has its Gen VI buff for example.

So yeah, the update is pretty awesome on paper but that Pokedex thing really bugs, as it will make the game feel "unfinished".

So far the only issue I've had is the game will freeze when Metagross (with Clear Body) uses Hammer Arm. I havent been able to fix it, happens every time.

Bulldoze and Lavaplume aren't targetable in double battles, but only hit enemy pokemon on the right. I dont know if thats a bug or not.

Fixed in the update. If I don't release it I'll make sure to edit the current version with fixes to these glitches.

Last edited:

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
  • After getting a bit frustrated with my updated Pokedex not recording pictures and names in the Pokedex, I took a break from this as I felt too much pressure to finish it.

Now I've started to play around a bit again with the hack and would like some suggestions:

1. Should I release the update even if the extended Pokemon don't have picture and name in the Pokedex (They work perfectly fine in battle and everything, it's just in the Pokedex)

2. One of my extended Pokemon is Heatran. I'm a bit unsure where to place it but I'm thinking about involving it in the Team Magma story a little bit and place him it as an optional fight after defeating a new Magma Executive (Courtney) which might be added. Thoughts?

New features which I have finished in this update include:

- Updated stats to those who got stats boosts in Gen VI, new better animations for moves such as Flash Cannon (which looks awesome imo) and Flare Blitz, and a bunch of new moves such as U-Turn, Volt Switch, Shell Smash, Dragon Tail, Avalanche, Rock Wrecker, Draco Meteor, Hurricane and more.

- 64 New Pokemon such as Lucario, Garchomp all cross-gen evolutions, Volcarona and more...

- Eggs now hatch at Level 1

- Some moves received fixed effects. Knock Off has its Gen VI buff for example.

So yeah, the update is pretty awesome on paper but that Pokedex thing really bugs, as it will make the game feel "unfinished".

Fixed in the update. If I don't release it I'll make sure to edit the current version with fixes to these glitches.
    so.. when you finally fix the pokedex, I think it won't appear as registered if you already caught the Pokemon..

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    Hey, do you think that you can change the regular Elite Four Battle music to the Sinnoh Elite Four Battle music?

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2017
    if you release it now,people could find potential bugs earlier.
    this is just probably me wanting to get my hands on the update early
    but if you really don't feel like releasing yet,well none of us can stop you.
    personaly i'm just happy to be playing.
    thank you for taking the time to make this hack,it's the best pokemon hack i've have ever seen.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • Question:
    How to make the Old Sea Map work?
    Got all the tickets and this, but by going to Mosdeep, the Faraway Island is not available to go.
    The NPC that gave it said something about someone who can read/decode the map,so the only one I thought about was Capt. Briney, but nothing.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Question:
    How to make the Old Sea Map work?
    Got all the tickets and this, but by going to Mosdeep, the Faraway Island is not available to go.
    The NPC that gave it said something about someone who can read/decode the map,so the only one I thought about was Capt. Briney, but nothing.

There is a dude at Lilycove Beach

Years
  • I must say that I,m big fan of Pokemon Emerald hacks and this is one I will Because of the new features added and so keep up the good work. Looking forward for more updates

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    So here's my to do list for the next update:

Done:
    - Add 64 new Pokemon
    - Update all the movesets
    - Gen VI stats updates
    - Fix the Fairy type
    - Steel no longer resists Ghost and Dark
    - Update Knock Off to its Gen VI effect
    - Update Toxic to its Gen VI effect
    - Update String Shot to its Gen VI effect
    - Update Poison Fang to its Gen VI effect
    - Fix Hammer Arm effect
    - 10+ new moves with animations and effects
    - New animations for Flare Blitz and Flash Cannon
    - Add a few new evolutionary stones
    - Allow any Pokemon into the battle frontier
    - Update Sweet Scent effect
    - Descriptions for the 10+ new moves and items
    - Solved the problem with the Pokedex
    - Polish old Scripts (Pokemon Giveaways need to be sent to box if party is full)
    - Fix Cries for new Pokemon

To do
    - Distribute the new Pokemon among trainers and in the wild
    - Update boss movesets with some of the new moves
    - Maybe add a few new abilities
    - Fix Decap errors

Plans for future Updates:
    - Add another boss battle post-game
    - Improve the Battle Frontier further
    - Add more abilities as I learn more
    - Balance the games better by adding Revives and stronger Potions earlier instead of healing spots
    - Change some evolution levels so Pokemon you find early evolve early and Pokemon you find late evolve late
    - Add a new area where you can find Ice Pokemon earlier in the game. Might include a new story-element here, too.
    - Fix OWs for Legendaries
    - Footprints and egg moves for added Pokemon

Probably missed something but this should give those waiting for an update an idea of my progress.

Last edited:

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • So here's my to do list for the next update:

Plans for future Updates:
    - Add another boss battle post-game
    - Improve the Battle Frontier further
    - Add more abilities as I learn more
    - Balance the games better by adding Revives and stronger Potions earlier instead of healing spots
    - Change some evolution levels so Pokemon you find early evolve early and Pokemon you find late evolve late
    - Add a new area where you can find Ice Pokemon earlier in the game. Might include a new story-element here, too.

Probably missed something but this should give those waiting for an update an idea of my progress.

This is nice.
    Gonna wait for it.

Post-game Boss battles, no? Why not Red, Green(rival) and Blue(girl) (or known in America as Red, Blue and Leaf)? I think their battle sprites are available.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    This is nice.
    Gonna wait for it.

Post-game Boss battles, no? Why not Red, Green(rival) and Blue(girl) (or known in America as Red, Blue and Leaf)? I think their battle sprites are available.

The rematches against gym leaders (especially the last ones on each) already serve as the "super-bosses" of the game. I might focus further on their teams although they are currently really difficult.

Last edited:

Splash

But nothing happened.
    Years
  • Wally is a viable super boss.. Maybe after getting all frontier badge, the game will trigger a flag that will let you battle his pokemon at level 100 that will be awesome imo

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Wally is a viable super boss.. Maybe after getting all frontier badge, the game will trigger a flag that will let you battle his pokemon at level 100 that will be awesome imo

Final Rematch against Wally is probably the hardest battle in the game.

EDIT: On another note. The issue with Fairy Icons finally got resolved. I now have a perfectly working Fairy type with correct Type Sprite and everything. The only small issue is that EGGs now are Fairy-type. I could fix this and make EGGs become normal-type but it would require me to change every single Normal move and Normal-type Pokemon which would be a pain. I may or may not do that later.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back