• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2017
    all the pokemon battle sprites don't play animations anymore,because the new sprites?
    also can I still trade pokemon from my first save?
    anyway,thanks for the update!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks for reply, also i forgot to mention the gym leader music is...
    a bit strange, i think it's bugged,or is it only me?
    it was fine in the previous version(the one before this update).

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2015
    I found a glitch with the move Growth.

Basically:
    A Pokemon (Usually Seedot or Nuzleaf) uses Growth, a random dialog box appears (One time it was a one similar to forgetting a move when you have too many move slots, the other, it was the switching Pokemon scene) Then when I canceled out of the boxes, my Corphish used Growth for no reason, and it froze the game. I had to start a new save file the first time it happened.

Do you have idea on what to do? Or do you even know about this?

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2017
    When I enter Cave of Memories, I go through it and I enter one of the doors to this grass-like area. I talk to one of the guys and he says "The guardian of the forest is watching". I run around all over the flower patch and I keep hearing a Pokemon cry. How do I encounter this guardian of the forest so I can catch it?

Years
  • I found another one:
    when catching a pokemon and leveling up the pokemon you are using with the exp gained from catching, the pokedex entry screen goes crazy but it's fine later when you check it in the pokedex

Years
  • This is amazing pal, since the version I played, you have done many different things! I am downloading the new one, and restarting, because now without potions in battles the game is very different. Can I do a video-walkthrough of the game? Not the whole game, just the important fights

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have some new glitches to report:

-Electric and rock type moves are super effective against fairy types while dark type moves are normal effective against them (i think fairy type is same as flying type)
    -The fifth slot in pokemon select menu has no pokeball
    -The rightmost prize lady in game corner freeze the game when talked to.
    -And the move growth freeze the game as mentioned by SLKMUGEN
    -Sylveon's cry is messed up it makes noise

EDIT: i noticed that electric moves are sometime super effective against fairy-types and sometimes are just normal effective
    not sure if it's the same with rock-type moves though

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Thx for the input. The Growth glitch and the Music at Gym Leader glitch I've been able to solve quite easily.

Gonna look at the rest aswell and hopefully be able to solve them asap.

Years
  • Thx for the input. The Growth glitch and the Music at Gym Leader glitch I've been able to solve quite easily.

Gonna look at the rest aswell and hopefully be able to solve them asap.

I hope you be able to fix them

i got some more to report here

-when battling the winstrate family at route 111 the second battle freeze the game and gives black screen
    -a pokeball at route 114 acts as a trainer (picnicker angelina with a weepinbell and an azumarill) i noticed the same trainer exists at the same route if that would help you
    -larvesta's cry is messed up and makes noise

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    I hope you be able to fix them

i got some more to report here

-when battling the winstrate family at route 111 the second battle freeze the game and gives black screen
    -a pokeball at route 114 acts as a trainer (picnicker angelina with a weepinbell and an azumarill) i noticed the same trainer exists at the same route if that would help you

Thanks for testing the stuff out man. I wanna be able to solve as much as possible.

So far I've fixed most of the game breaking glitches as they are my priority

- Growth is fixed
    - Game Corner Lady is fixed
    - Winstrate glitch is fixed
    - Gym Leader Sound glitch is fixed
    - Item on Route 114 is fixed (really weird, I just ended up removing the item, I'll re-add it later)
    - Fairy Effectiveness SHOULD be fixed, but this is another really weird glitch that I can't really understand why it is occuring.

Small stuff like the missing Pokeball and even the weird Sylveon cry will be fixed soon, but I'll start with the important stuff.

EDIT: NEW PATCH OUT FIXING ABOVE MENTIONED GLITCHES (hopefully) ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Thanks for testing the stuff out man. I wanna be able to solve as much as possible.

So far I've fixed most of the game breaking glitches as they are my priority

- Growth is fixed
    - Game Corner Lady is fixed
    - Winstrate glitch is fixed
    - Gym Leader Sound glitch is fixed
    - Item on Route 114 is fixed (really weird, I just ended up removing the item, I'll re-add it later)
    - Fairy Effectiveness SHOULD be fixed, but this is another really weird glitch that I can't really understand why it is occuring.

Small stuff like the missing Pokeball and even the weird Sylveon cry will be fixed soon, but I'll start with the important stuff.

EDIT: NEW PATCH OUT FIXING ABOVE MENTIONED GLITCHES (hopefully) ;)

you are more than welcome dude :)

I noticed that all swimming trainers i encountered at routes 105 to 109 had no encounter music when they look at you, but other non swimming trainers are fine.

i will download and test the new patch right now.
    do i have to restart the game when apply the new patch?
    and how do i get the rest of fossils from mirage tower?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    you are more than welcome dude :)

I noticed that all swimming trainers i encountered at routes 105 to 109 had no encounter music when they look at you, but other non swimming trainers are fine.

i will download and test the new patch right now.
    do i have to restart the game when apply the new patch?
    and how do i get the rest of fossils from mirage tower?

Yeah, I've started to realize that Unnamed Trainer Editor is extremely glitchy :/

Just collect them as you usually would collect the missing fossil post-game.

Years
  • Thanks for answering.

i got some more glitches:

-when a foe's Castform transforms it's sprite gets black and it stays in normal form sprite but it's type still changes (maybe it has something to do with the removed animations? maybe give an exception for castform?) it happened with the parasol lady angelica at route 120
    my castform transforms just fine though
    NOTE: my castform is shiny ^^

-i guess the fairy type glitch is fixed now, but ground moves doesn't effect fairy type at all
    (i was right, fairy type was the same as flying type)

-eggs are fairy type, that's probably because you changed the ??? type into the fairy type? (in that case you should change eggs to normal type like in gen5 games, and the move curse to ghost type if you haven't already)

-there is a lady in lilycove dept.store 2nd floor which i can't talk to, i know she is the one who sells evolutionary stone and i really need that.

also i guess you should give winona's 2nd pokemon (lol don't wanna spoil it) another move cause it didn't effect my sylveon at all (because of the fairy type glitch) and it ran out of pp and started to struggle, maybe something like stone edge or rock slide will do.

EDIT: i just noticed that you mentioned Magmarizer and Electirizer as evolutionary items on the first post, were these items supposed to evolve magmar and electabuzz? because my magmar evolved by level 40 or so

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2018
    The fairy type is still a little glitched. Ralts is psychic and fairy so he should be neutral to dark moves since fairy resists dark but it's super effective towards him

Years
  • I think u should fix fairy type too
    Fairy type is now like flying type (Ice, elctric and rock type is super effective; ground type has no effective; bug and grass type is not very effective on it)
    p/s: sr about my english :)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    I think I know what's wrong with the Fairy-type. Chaos Rush used the ??? on his Roost-routine and then the game automatically changes ??? back to Flying-type. Forgot about that :/

EDIT: Ok, so what happens is that every turn, the game has been checking whether there are any ??? (Now Fairy) types on the field and changed them to Flying type because using Roost changes the Pokemon to the previous ??? (Now Fairy) type. I will try to change it so that ??? becomes one of the Contest types and the back-change occurs from that instead.

The fact that Eggs are Fairy cannot be changed unless I switch places with normal-type and Fairy-type. I might do that later but it's a lot of work for small reward as I have to change every move and every Pokemon.

I'll fix the less complicated glitches during the day aswell and update.

Also, gogoloko, Winona's second Pokemon is
    Spoiler:
    which I guess is a nasty suprise for a lot of ppl taking out her first Pokemon.

EDIT2: Finally identified the Fairy-issue and solved it. It should no longer transform to Flying-type. I have uploaded the new update.

Other fixes: Evolution Stone Clerk in Lilycove, Magmar and Electabuzz now evloves using their items.

Last edited:
    Years
  • There's another bug. Whenever I enter the Pokemon Center in Oldale Town I get teleported to the Fiery Path.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    There's another bug. Whenever I enter the Pokemon Center in Oldale Town I get teleported to the Fiery Path.

Lol, used for testing. Will upload fix in 1 sec

Fixed. Just re-download

This is amazing pal, since the version I played, you have done many different things! I am downloading the new one, and restarting, because now without potions in battles the game is very different. Can I do a video-walkthrough of the game? Not the whole game, just the important fights

Of course you can!

Don't forget to send me a link so I can watch.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2016
    I was In need of a new and difficult hack to play and I think I have just found one ( great timing as there has just been an update )

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back