• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald : Road to a Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • prince: No idea what to use, seems like we've only just made this decision >.< Any reccomendations? Who's this kyledove?

Dark Lakitu: Once I've got my head around XSE, I'll do that.

Gold Tom: XD Thanks. Clean up the Wally outline a bit, and consider the possibility that we might be using Gallade instead. But still thanks XD

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
    Years
  • Hey, I had an idea, instead of the evil team, you could have a group of bullies who follow Wally around to try and beat him up. About the boxart, I'll try to change it, would you like Gallade on it?

~Wind~

Detective
    Years
  • i know how to get gallade for you and make kirlia evolve into it.
    but wont that spoil the game?
    although i have got an idea...
    shall i do it for you in the holidays?
    (my hacking computers not at home)

~DestinedCailean

Years
  • i know how to get gallade for you and make kirlia evolve into it.
    but wont that spoil the game?
    although i have got an idea...
    shall i do it for you in the holidays?
    (my hacking computers not at home)

~DestinedCailean

Err, if you like.
    Maybe we should make the Ralts Wally gets a new pokemon, so I can give it superior stats and movesets, as well as Gallade evo, without changing all the existing Ralts/Gardevoirs?

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
    Years
  • Isn't Ralts a bit... um, girly a bit too much? why not make fakemons like some pre-evos of Gallade

Years
  • Because that would be moving to much from the storyline. This is supposed to be the other side of the story, not a new generation. So **** you and your stereotypes. I'm guessing Ralts was picked in the games due to Wally being Timid.

EDIT: God damn filters. **** you too!

Friendly request to please not swear, or do something swear-like. You are right though. Besides, if you think Ralts's girly, look at Wally <_< He's only about five minutes from it.

Yo guys, do you reckon I should give Wally a Treeko from Prof. Birch at the start of the game. Because storyline-wise, Brendan/Yuki has Torchic (because I have a concept in my head of Yuki and Blaziken doing a Rock Lee/Might Gai style pose) and May/Haruka has Mudkip.

DiggorysGremlin

Screw Pokemon. Facepunch ftw.
    Years
  • Friendly request to please not swear, or do something swear-like. You are right though. Besides, if you think Ralts's girly, look at Wally <_< He's only about five minutes from it.

Yo guys, do you reckon I should give Wally a Treeko from Prof. Birch at the start of the game. Because storyline-wise, Brendan/Yuki has Torchic (because I have a concept in my head of Yuki and Blaziken doing a Rock Lee/Might Gai style pose) and May/Haruka has Mudkip.

Friendly request taken aboard. Your idea of Treeko seems quit good actually, but that means more brainstorming on ideas of how to put that in the game.

Years
  • Wally, being the wally that he is gets lost on his way to Verdanturf and goes the wrong way and ends up in Littleroot. Just a quick thought about Treecko.

EDIT: I could also help with the scripting a little if you want.

DiggorysGremlin

Screw Pokemon. Facepunch ftw.
    Years
  • Wally, being the wally that he is gets lost on his way to Verdanturf and goes the wrong way and ends up in Littleroot. Just a quick thought about Treecko.

EDIT: I could also help with the scripting a little if you want.

Hey, that sounds pretty good, but you'd have to come up with innovative ways to make him go there and nowhere else first. I mean, the whole "I don't think i should go there just yet" idea can wear pretty thin really fast.

Years
  • Eh, I was just gonna make it so he gets a Treeko when he visits Prof. Birch with a Pokedex. Because he wants to be a real trainer and all, he visits Prof. Birch to get a Pokedex, who also gives him the leftover Treeko.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    HotW #29 Winner

Elow.
    I like the work so far.
    Do so keep things up.
    Also...

award-1.png

Congratulations for winning the HotW votings. ;)
    Again, keep things up~

Aussie Riolu

What is anything to a Riolu?
    Years
  • You won? Yay! Congrats! :D
    This hack is actually pretty good. Just wondering...since Wally is the boy character, who's the girl? :\

Aztekia

As happy as a pig in sugar
    Years
  • Thanks, winning hack of the week was a surprise lol. Anyway, sorry for not replying but year 11 is a tough mistress, with revision, coursework etc. and all that.

@Sky Shaymin X: We're trying to remove the gender option at the moment.

Years
  • Y-You're kidding right?
    Seriously, if you're pulling my leg....

I must also apoligise for my lack of activity in this thread. Although it is a lame excuse, our last year in school is physically and mentally draining. I'm still playing around trying to get some scripts to work though.
    Also, I'm having trouble with a lengthy dialogue script. Basically, it starts off fine, but when Wally starts to talk, it cuts him off and goes to message 2. It is kinda odd. Do I have to make multiple message scripts rather than loads of new boxes in one message script?

So...do I put that HotW award in the first post? Do I put it in the title? This is our first award, wanna get it right...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back