• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: EruptionRuby & TsunamiSapphire OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
    Awesome sauce. Thankie.

Alright guys, I'll be using the OOC from now on to post up chapters and stuff. I ask you guys to make Trainer Cards (Pokecharms please) so that I can update your Trainers daily, okay? Like when they get a new Pokemon or badge or something....

No, give me a Trainer Sprite. I'll edit it so it has the Badge Case and Pokemon, okay?

Wait, what do you mean by that? Make our own trainer sprite?

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
    Oh, well, I made one anyways XD.

Pokemon: EruptionRuby & TsunamiSapphire  OOC

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Here's Bree's TC

My post will be up soon.
    I want some frosted flakes, but we have no milk :cer_cry:

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
    And I guess heres Branson's Trainer Card. I didn't see like an upload thing to put my sprite in there but whatever

EDIT: Oh lol, we posted at the same time, didn't know you already made mine.

Years
    Wow, 2 posts already!

Here guys, I want to sort of show you some stuff.

This is what the new Poke Ball looks like. Thank you Neotendar @ Deviantart.

Spoiler:

I'll explain May.

May is Prof. Birch's daughter and assistant. She helps other Trainers on their journey as a job of the Hoenn Pokemon League. She beat Champion Wallace when she was 10, but decided it was for the better he kept his seat. She also participates in Contests, often an idol for other Coodinators. Her real dream however is to become a Pokemon Researcher, like her father. She has problems with him, but she still loves him....right? She owns a Blaziken, but rarely uses it. It had a baby Torchic, which May uses now.

There's also Brendan, who'll appear in the RP as well.

Brendan is the son of Norman, the Petalburg City Gym Leader. He began with a Mudkip, and is a beginning Trainer. He's very arrogant, wanting to battle Steven Stone, the "true" Hoenn Champion, despite losing many times. He defeated him once, and Brendan became the Champion. But this was short-lasting, as Wallace defeated Brendan the following week, making Brendan hate Wallace.

Brendan now has a Swampert, and is living currently in Petalburg. He helps his father around the Gym & the house, sometimes even battling challengers with Norman's Pokemon if he's not around. He also is thinking about challenging Wallace again.

Here is what they look like, credit goes to Water-Trainer of Deviant Art:

Spoiler:

Those two matter because they will play roles later in the RP, particularly May.

@ Yashi: No no, it's good! No, awesome! Words don't serve justice...

@ Charizard: Okay, edit my 2nd post.

One more thing. Almost all of the Gym Leaders have a redisgn, okay?

I hope you all liked this...

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years
    OK, so, I've already told you who this is, therefore you should be able to figure it out |D If not, I'll point out I'm the creator of the DLTMSA v2.0 thread.

SU in spoilers, 'k?

Spoiler:

Will edit anything you want me to.

Years
    I wished you put in which starter you wanted, but I saw in the Starter Nickname which one you want. Slakoth, yes?

Okay!

Roswell is accepted with Slakoth, Female! She gets both egg moves.

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years
    Call me Lachryma for this RP, since I'll be using this account ^_^

And Slakoth is Tana. I just put Yukari in there because she's rather lazy, but VERY powerful (like Slaking).

Years
    Alright well I posted finlly, sorry it took so long. :3 Okay there might be some grammar errors and what not, which tends to happen when I post long posts likethat. Also, I rushed the ending because I have to go but I wanted to post before I left.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back