• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: EruptionRuby & TsunamiSapphire OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Oh, nevermind. I reread it.

The way I have the RP thought up now is going to be good. Don't worry, it won;t be crappy like the previous Prologues.

Anyway, this RP will probably last kind of long, like October or July or something. It has many elements to it, and the Battle Frontier, maybe....

I won't let this RP die, okay? I worked my ass off for it, so it will not die, got it?

Years
    Wow, I just noticed how popular the RP has gotten.

It has been viewed 834 times, only The New League and A new Professor in Town are more popular....I guess we're 3rd most popular!

Or it's been viewed 834 lol.

Never mind. We're faaaaar below from being that.

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Here's Lucio's Trainer Card:

Pokemon: EruptionRuby & TsunamiSapphire  OOC

When are we starting?

Years
    Dang, so many good Prologues....it feels good to be the person reading them |D.

Chapter 1 is going to come soon, I'm surprised how many came in today....good work, guys!

I give you all this: d('<'d)

Years
    Well, yes. But MUCH later, when you all fight Rayquaza-you know what, I'll shut up.

Prepare for Chapter 1, everyone. It's not going to be very long, just battling and capturing. This is when the RP really starts, okay?

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
    I see, another question (sorry, i'm incredibly curious about this) how are we going to catch other pokemon? Are you going to pick them or.......?

Years
    No, just ones exclusive to the route. Plus, there'll be Pokemon at night as well, like Zubat.

You mainly battle or capture, I'll suggest you go to Bulbapedia/Serebii and go under the Hoenn Dex to know what you'll encounter.

Also, I'm bringing back Onix to Hoenn. And a few others as well...

Years
    Sure, see ya. I'll be alone, as usual....I guess it's time.

*gets out Nintendo 64* I SHALL PLAY POKEMON STADIUM 2!

No really, I'm going to talk to my friends for a while, and then sleep, okay?

Until then, See ya~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back