• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: EruptionRuby & TsunamiSapphire OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Instead of having us write one huge monster post, I suggest splitting the chapter in "parts" where we write one post for every part. Similar to the system SacredBeo uses in his roleplay, Path to Light and Darkness. It seems to work better than one huge chapter. That's my opinion.

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years
    Geez, I'm working on it~ Both the Prologue and Chapter 1, in fact.

And I'd prefer if you called me Rym, at least, and refer to me as a "she", NOT a "he".

I'll try and post it by today, or tomorrow at latest.

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years
    Nyaaa, it's all right~

I'm sort of a laid-back personality, which doesn't help in cases like this sometimes.

But I'll work under pressure, so... o3o

I'm not gonna try and make the post killer long, but... Idk how it'll turn out.

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years
    Try not to get too off-topic now~ Me and some other people, as n00bs, had an OOC thread go 4000 posts--most of them off-topic. Alter was not pleased.

By the way, I'm gonna be giving my chapter titles names similar to the PokeSpecial titles, 'k? (like "Chapter *insert number* ~ VS *Pokemon name here*)

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years
    Even though I'm not there yet, I'm liking the idea o3o

And now that I think about it, I'll probably have to post the prologue before the first chapter, else the first chapter could be null in case I screwed up and didn't get the Slakoth yet XD

Years
    Oh, I see.

Well, I'm getting better at being a GM and such. Like, thanks to you guys not liking the first Prologues, I had to go back to square one again. Now, I'm trying to figure out Chapter 4...

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years
    Ah, being a GM can be difficult, but within due time you'll get good at it ^_^

I was a GM once on here, and a co-GM in another RP on here. But in the past, on other forums, I was a GM quite a few times.

Anyways, I'm getting to the point where the Prologue's almost finished~

Years
    Yosh!

(b'.')b

Also, here's a funny picture for all of you:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back