• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: EruptionRuby & TsunamiSapphire OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years
    And got it up. Hope it's to your liking :3

You should probably put that in spoilers, too ^^'

Lachryma

ラクリマ ღ lost in thought
    Years
    Aye~ There are better signs in the sign spotting books, though~

Oh, and I'll be getting chapter one up tomorrow, 'k?

Years
    'Kay. As long as you get it up, I don't really care how long it takes.

Now, I must do my GM thing and write out Chapter 2 ahead of time so I won't have to be stuck on my laptop, write something very long, only to find out PC crapped out.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Alrighty heres my sign-up. Mostly finished anyway.

Please don't be sad,
    Even if the world doesn't forgive you, I will forgive you.

Please don't be sad.
    Even if you don't forgive the world, I will forgive you.

So please tell me.
    What should I do so that you'll forgive me?

-Frederica Bernkastel

Name: Beatrice "Bea" Noir

Hometown: Lavender Town, Kanto

Personality: Bea is one interesting character to say the least. Her personality has a variety of "shades and colors". Normally a childish girl at heart she loves to play jokes on people even though some she takes a bit too far. She is quite bubbly to say the least and can be overly blunt about life. Bea also has quite a short temper and you'll get a big smack on the head if you piss her off.

Although she is friendly and your typical hyperactive, ADHD trainer deeper within her heart lies dark secrets that no one can even imagine.One can say there is one side of Bea you will never want to meet. The sadist side that becomes overly obsessed with murder and blood. This side of her personality ruined her life beyond repair when she was fourteen. This sadistic personality is locked within the recesses of Bea's heart and only makes an appearance when she's being yelled at. She undergoes a drastic change, from the sweet lovable girl to a sick and twisted sadist. Her ideas of practical jokes turn from a whoopee cushion on the seat to beating you over the head with a chair.

Despite this awful side to her personality she is normally a girl who is very kind and loving and quite bubbly. She greets life with a smile, and faces her problems head on and never backs down from a challenge no matter how great.

History: Bea was born into a loving, wealthy of mediums in Lavender Town. She had a sister, a father a mother. Everything she could ask for. Bea and her sister often played in Lavender power and that is when she discovered her ability to see the spirits of dead Pokémon just as her sister could. Sadly, with this ability came the more demonic side of the spirit realm. Bea saw the demonic spirits of the tortured dead and this outright scared her. She wasn't used to seeing A completely fleshed out Cubone or Ekans. And it was only her that seemed frightened by such things despite knowing she came from a family of mediums. Still, she grew up and tried to avoid going into the tower as much as possible. Eventually, she forgot about her power to see the dead all together and began to grow up happy and healthy.

She thought things would stay happy forever, she wasn't seeing the demons anymore and she felt free of her shackles of living with seeing the dead. Sadly, things wouldn't stay happy for Bea as she grew up. At age 5 her sister committed suicide before her very eyes, saying she couldn't take the burden of seeing the demons that haunted her mind anymore. Bea's sister shot herself in the head once and Bea sat there looking at the utter mess that was her sister.

That was when her own personal demon, bitter at the world began to grow inside of her. It only grew worse as her home life began to fall apart and deteriorate. Her parents fought and fought and without her sister the demon inside her grew.

She trudged on however for a time, until one day during a fight between her parents, she snapped. At age 14 she took one of her mother's prized vases and beat her mother to death with it and then proceeded to mangle the body and her father walked in upon the act and immediately called the police. She was hauled off to a psychiatrist and told she had Bi-polar disorder and Schizophrenia and with medicine it helped suppress these violent tendencies.

For a time she lived happily. Not a care in the world until one day, her father was yelling at her for staying out later than she should of...Then just like that she grabbed a pillow and punched on her father until...well you know the rest. Knowing full well the police would be after her, Bea grabbed all her meds and grabbed a floral bag and ran away from Lavender town. Fleeing to other regions for two years until at the age of 16 she came to Hoenn and decided to get her own Pokémon.

Her Goal : She s merely a nomad now a day's mainly. Her only goal at this point is to keep running away from the police and make sure she isn't charged with the murder of two people.

Appearance: Once can say Bea has a frail elegance about her. Light blond hair with reaches down a little past her shoulder blade with a floral pattern in her hair as an accessory. Which accompanied with crystal blue eyes make her look absolutely harmless. She weighs 115 pounds and stands at 5"3 a healthy height and weight for a girl her age. Clothing wise she wears a blue short-sleeved shirt with the words "I can only be me." written on it with a pair of blue Capri's. She also wears ocean blue socks with a white zigzag pattern accompanied with a pair of blue converse.

(I'm not good at appearances...sorry.)

Unique Qualities : As stated before she has the ability to see the dead and more demonic beings. Another interesting little tidbit about her is, when she is in total full out sadism mode she has a very distinct laugh. It disturbs all who hear the "kihihihihihihi!" laugh. Beatrice also has the habit of referring to herself in third person which is another interesting little quirk about her.

Spoiler:

Starter: Spheal

Nickname: Lucifer

Personality : Bea obtained Lucifer as her started at the lab. The two bonded quickly and, like Bea, Lucifer is quite the jokester. Willingly playing along with Bea's jokes and tricks. Lucifer is also very prideful which very well explains her nickname which correspondes with the demon of pride. Bea and Lucifer are connected soul wise, so whatever Bea feels so does Lucifer. This is most prominent when Bea shows her sadist side Lucifer also develops a sadstic side. If this sadistic side comes out while they are in a battle with another trainer, Lucifer and Bea won't stop till blood is shed or unless someone actually PHYSICALLY stops them. Lucifer is also is quite impatient with her master or others around her, another word for his also ambtitious. Unlike her trainer, Lucifer wants to be the Pokemon champion, she WANTS that title.

Unique features : A unique feature that Bea gave Lucifer is a tatto drawn on with a permanent marker. It is a tiny butterfly which Bea often says is a good luck charm.

Moves: Powder Snow, Growl, Water Gun, Defense Curl, Rock Slide**, Rollout*. (If it sn't good ernough I'll remove the second move.)

Abilitie(s): Thick Fat & Ice Body

Types: Ice/Water

Last edited:

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
    Ok, maybe you could pm me the rubric for the next chapter, and i could work on it in a notebook or something, and post it whenever i could? That would consume less time on the comp, and less time for me to get caught.

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
    Guys, I have bad news =(
    My modem died and I dunno when we're getting it back so I'll be without internets for a while.
    I was hoping to get a post up, but since I'm using a friends computer, I dunno if I'll be able too, don't wanna intrude and all that.
    Sorry for not being able to get at least 1 post up
    But I am working on it.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    Pokemon: EruptionRuby & TsunamiSapphire  OOC

my fail trainer card.... v_v I'm not good at spriting ; ; *ashamed* It's only cause the CM is down for the moment, I'll get a better one once it's fixed...Dx

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back