• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Eternal Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
Years
  • Thanks to all the 3 persons who have posted =)
    Well here are more screenshots:

the hero:
    Pokemon Eternal Legend

the overworld of the hero:
    Pokemon Eternal Legend

a new screen:
    Pokemon Eternal Legend

hope u like them =) and understand my bad english =/

Last edited:

zak

xpert trainer
    Years
  • nice...

the overworld sprites really nice, and i realy like the tree tiles on the second screen , the tree furthest to the left,

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Wow, you've done the male character. He looks fine to me, though I guess he looks too cool! :P Nice screenshots though! Keep it up! ;)

zak

xpert trainer
    Years

hi everyone xiros isnt gona be online for about 10 days coz hes on holiday so there wont be any new updates for a few days ,

:t201-!:ZAK :t201-!:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hey Xiros, do not get depressed if it seems no one likes your hack (I'm sure a lot of people like your hack, it's just that if it's in Spanish, it doesn't get a lot of attention)

That's why I'm asking for people's help! If anyone thinks that he/she has a good knowledge of Spanish, and can dedicate some time to help, why don't you PM Xiros? Thanks!

Keep it up, bud!

zak

xpert trainer
    Years

my spanish is a lil rusty(xiros knows that lol) but if you type in google you should be able to find good spanish to english translators, then al u gota do is copy n paste n stuf, anyways hope to see some updates wen you get bak xiros :D

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
  • new screenshots!

i have returned!!!
    thanks zak, zel, goku goku and charimon
    Well, i am trying to find a good spanish to english translator, but if i can´t find it i will translate it myself (i know it won´t be the same but i will do my best)
    Well i have changed the palletes and i re make some maps (like the begining map) and now they are much better
    screenshots:
    Pokemon Eternal Legend
    Pokemon Eternal Legend

Pokemon Eternal Legend
    Pokemon Eternal Legend

Pokemon Eternal Legend

I will also add more tiles made by me!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hey, everything seems good, everything, except the prof.Oak's ow(mini), it seems like it has weird colours for his coat (some kind of pink, instead of gray... perhaps you did this on purpose... or do my eyes deceive me?)

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    To Zel: You're not the only one to see it that way! I think it's rather colourful! :P

Those screenies display a nice set of palette and colours...it's really vibrant and smoothe. Keep it up, and maybe you could win an award, regardless of anything! ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Since Xiros is not updating here lately, but he does in other forums, well, I'll bring you the news for him. He's a bit absent because he has to change his hack to Ruby. So he's making new tiles of his own to put in the game. I hope he comes back with more information, if not, I'll let you guys know.

Xiros, I hope the new tiles you are making end up looking good! Show up and post! :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Thanks for the news Zel. Just hopes he comes here himself to release betas and reveal some more stuff. :)

Last edited:

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
  • i returned :D
    well, i won´t update nothing until i finish making tiles (in any forum)
    i hope that my work in ruby gets more attention, the maps will be almost the same but i will try to make them look better :)
    well, i hope that i can bring u some information of the hack in some days

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
  • scizz or any other moderator please close this thread!
    i am restarting the hack in ruby so when i have it ready to be posted i will make a new thread.
    sorry for my bad english =(

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
  • scizz or any other moderator please close this thread!
    i am restarting the hack in ruby so when i have it ready to be posted i will make a new thread.
    sorry for my bad english =(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back