• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Ever Dark [PED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
lol it's ok :D
Did you do the OWs of the hero?
How much did you script till now?
No Ichiro Kazuki has made the OW's :)
And I'm still working on the scripting in the first town -_-"
it just doesn't seem to work smoothly :(
But I think I will get it running smoothly tomorrow I think :)

off-topic:
lolz you know what I dreamt last night?
I dreamt I met the creator of Pokémon and told him about my hack and that he wanted to publice it XD lolz

Last edited:

Symbol

Playing Pokemon White
Years
I just LOVE those night tiles! Did you make those yourself? I am making tiles similar to those, but for a different reason.

Years
Thanks Pro :D:D
Well here's a Update it's the Gransion Mansion!
Gransion is the first city (the second town)...
You are going to do your first crime there :)
GransionMansion.png

Don't mind the right room because you won't be able to come thereand you wo't see the open space ;)

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Thanks Pro :D:D
Well here's a Update it's the Gransion Mansion!
Gransion is the first city (the second town)...
You are going to do your first crime there :)
GransionMansion.png

Don't mind the right room because you won't be able to come thereand you wo't see the open space ;)

The Mansion is very nice. Will there be an interesting event in it or only like a Museum?

Hoshiko Aki

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2011
Nice screen
Tonith i make the another OW'S
I'm sorry for my english. i'm not soo good in english

Years
The Mansion is very nice. Will there be an interesting event in it or only like a Museum?
Thanks :D There will be indeed an event it is the place where your first crime will take place :D I won't say much about it because I don't wanna spoil the surprise :P but if you really really wanna know you can PM me XD

@ Ichiro
Thanks :) Good to let us now :D and your english isn't so bad I think most of us will understand XD ;)

And an minor UPDATE!
PokePole.png

It's a PokePole! We'll i'll explain what it is for..
The PokePole is some kind of replacement for the pkmnCenter..
But why the pkmnCenter? you can't go in the pkmnCenter because you are an crook.. But you have to heal your pkmn somewhere so that's why the PokePole is there ;)

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
not sure if you need a mapper or not. but if you do im here.

proof of work:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Ooh, I like the PokéPole idea dude. :]
Maybe you should make some obstacles to get to it, but keep it away from wild Pokémon grass.
Put like, cut trees, boulders, smash rocks, etc. as obstacles. ;D

Also, what about the mart?

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2008
The first town looks ok, the house and trees are pretty good but try to make the mountains a little more shapped. and i really like the water thing, thats pretty cool.

good luck.

Years
Maybe you should make some obstacles to get to it, but keep it away from wild Pokémon grass.

Perhaps you rob it? Just like to say, SS, this is really cool-looking! Can't wait for the game!

Years

The first town looks ok, the house and trees are pretty good but try to make the mountains a little more shapped. and i really like the water thing, thats pretty cool.

good luck.
Thanks :D But the mountains had to look a little straight because you are in some kind of valley :)

Perhaps you rob it? Just like to say, SS, this is really cool-looking! Can't wait for the game!
Yea I was tinking of something like dealing that there is someone next to the mart and when you try to walk in the mart he says psst come here! I got everything cheaper! and that you have to buy from him :)

EDIT No breakdown for me anymore...

Last edited:

Hoshiko Aki

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2011
The First Post look great :D
But i have the Walk/Run OW finished!

I'm working on the 3/4 you have told me i have forgot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back