• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Ever Dark [PED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Speed

Smile...
Years
The tiles just don't do it for me because the Purple is way too dark and it contrasts with the overworlds, If you want to make a good hack make sure the tiles are now so controversial. I like the storyline though very original and simple.

Years
I dont think you understand what the background is, that white part is not visible anymore
Hmm maybe it's your browser, IE doesn't support .png invisible thingy if I'm right...

The tiles just don't do it for me because the Purple is way too dark and it contrasts with the overworlds, If you want to make a good hack make sure the tiles are now so controversial. I like the storyline though very original and simple.
Yes I was thinking of changing the OW palette's to I havent done thatt yet... And thanks :D But I will try and fix the OW thingys and maybe the palette's a bit to ;)

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
Satoshi, how's the progress? Any new scripts, mapping, or sprites done you can show us?
Why don't you add some other tiles? Like snow tiles, but dark palettes. Just an Idea.

Years
Well I have IE and it works fine
Then I don't know...

Satoshi, how's the progress? Any new scripts, mapping, or sprites done you can show us?
Why don't you add some other tiles? Like snow tiles, but dark palettes. Just an Idea.
No sorry I am working hard but there aren't really things I can show XD it's more scripts and I don't wanna show script screens till I have changed som OW things and some other visual stuff ;) But I'll think of it maybe I'll make a map with snow :) but it will be difficult finding a good color for the snow palette XD

Ooh and I need an OW spriter someone to make Arcanine OW's :)

:edit:
I made new screens to :)
1.png
2.png
3.png

4.png
5.png
6.png

7.png
8.png

Last edited:

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years

I will sincere, the hack looks regular, but the idea of the night palette are very good.
I like the name of Satoshi, is the original name of Ash in Japanese, really?

Well, Good Luck! ^^

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jan 26, 2024
I love the idea behind this. I hope this becomes a more story driven game then the official pokemon games. Good luck.

Years
the screenshots look great !
try getting a Arcanine ow from neti .
well good luck !
Thanks :D I'll ask Neti if I knew earlier I asked earlier XDD

I will sincere, the hack looks regular, but the idea of the night palette are very good.
I like the name of Satoshi, is the original name of Ash in Japanese, really?

Well, Good Luck! ^^
Thanks ;) Uhm Satoshi is also the name of Ash in Japanese but I originally chose it because it was the first name of the creator of Pokémon ;)

I love the idea behind this. I hope this becomes a more story driven game then the official pokemon games. Good luck.
Thank you ;)

BTW does anyone have an idea for the signpost message box colors? I don't know what color I should use XD

Years
I'm not a good spriter, but I made a rival for ya:
Choose one you like, or you could not use em.
You can edit it if you wish.
A:
edrly0.png

B:
ed3pv0.png

(My Personal Favorite)
C:
ed2wt3.png

(I tried to make an Umbreon, it sucks though.)

Years
How about dark gray/black with white text? (trust me, it looks good, I've done it before.)
I'll try that :D thanks

A:
edrly0.png

B:
ed3pv0.png

(My Personal Favorite)
C:
ed2wt3.png

uhm I actually don't need an rival (A) still thanks..
but you can make me something else.. I'll PM you ;)

Hiche..

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2014
A:
edrly0.png

B:
ed3pv0.png

(My Personal Favorite)
C:
ed2wt3.png

Mmm.. The sprites are good. Need some more practice.
Anyways, Satoshi, I hope you will bring us some more updates :D ;)

Years
Well to be honest this hack is going to be paused...
Yes it is.. I am working on a new hack with an very talented team and I would like to proceed on that one, knowing it will be an amazing hack once we posted the thread [that will be when we progressed pretty much] Well I hope you understand! But I think this will be back, if not I will give it away to the most capable scripter...

~Satoshi Sugimori

@any mod
Can you please close this thread untill I ask to get it re-opend please, Thanks in advance..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back