• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Exterminators

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Part 2 was good-I Survived! Woot!
    It was good and everyone was sad cause of Peter man...but i know Peter will be back (Maybe he'll back in some different sprites...hmm...) Yeah I think that Gwen is getting to emotionally involved here-she should get back to her mission! Whatever that is...

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Matt Silver said:
    Part 2 was good-I Survived! Woot!
    It was good and everyone was sad cause of Peter man...but i know Peter will be back (Maybe he'll back in some different sprites...hmm...) Yeah I think that Gwen is getting to emotionally involved here-she should get back to her mission! Whatever that is...
    thanks. and peter does have some different sprites but honestly they dont look much different at all... its basically just a new back pack. yeah well he saved her life. once hes back if he is. well im sure everyone knows he'll be back. she will focus on her mission.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    thanks guys, and no new ep for awhile, since Im back in school I dont feel motivated to make a new episode of this or Odyssey. maybe I'll feel up to it on the weekend.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Shadowed_Venasaur said:
    go dude all ur comics rok seriously :3

You need to be constructive...why do they Rock? and plus people
    need to Understand you...Spell correctly...(sorry, but that does my head in!)

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Dashiel said:
    Yeah,
    Decep we havent seen a eppy in a week or so now. Please don't let this comic die its a classic <3
    dont worry Dash, this comic wont die, if anything Odyssey will die before this one. cause I have alot of ideas for this one but am running out for Odyssey.
    I might start on a new ep today.

Thanks for the comments everyone else.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Yeah...Need more Ideas for Oddysey? I really want you to get to 100 episodes for at least one comic...

OFFTOPIC: anyone read the sixth or seventh episode of Reloaded yet?

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Maneachicken said:
    Yeah...Need more Ideas for Oddysey? I really want you to get to 100 episodes for at least one comic...

OFFTOPIC: anyone read the sixth or seventh episode of Reloaded yet?
    yeah ideas would help. if i like them.

No i will right now though.

-drum roll- Well people I have some good news. IM WORKING ON NEW EXTERMINATORS NOW.

Sakim

Super Spriter Sakim fools!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2021
    WOOT! New eppy this should be good. Maybe you should add Jack in it...

Sakim

Super Spriter Sakim fools!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2021
    Connor and Peter are related! Nice new eppy!

Back