• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Exterminators

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    thanks guys, I was hoping for more replies but maybe I'll get more later. I'm going to start on another eppy pretty quick. cause im in a exterminator making mood...

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Decepticon said:
    thanks guys, I was hoping for more replies but maybe I'll get more later. I'm going to start on another eppy pretty quick. cause im in a exterminator making mood...

Great update, I like that Connor dude. So apart from Dash's, is Connor's the last exterminator ship? Happy to hear of more updates. Cool.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Matt Silver said:
    Great update, I like that Connor dude. So apart from Dash's, is Connor's the last exterminator ship? Happy to hear of more updates. Cool.
    thanks, and yeah its the last exterminator ship besides dash's. im working on the next one now. you'll be in it!

Sakim

Super Spriter Sakim fools!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2021
    This will be good maybe you can add more of Jack.*wink* *wink*

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    thanks people, next episode is up. and sorry for the wait, I said it would be up on wednesday but things came up. again sorry. I also changed Kate's hair to brown cause I like it and i wanted a change. I might change it back depending on what you guys think. kthxbai. -goes to play Kingdom Hearts II-

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Hey I'm in it. Yeah I hate my eyes too, it happens.
    Thanks for letting me use the ghost too, it might come in handy in my new comic. ANyway, Keep it up, youre doing great etc.

EDIT: I edited the eyes. (PLS use this from now on Dec):
    Pokemon Exterminators

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2006
    I Just Finished Reading All This.....*Eyes Bleeding*
    I Feel Bad For Peter :( I Hope They Get His Soul Back From The Gengar.
    Its Just Not The Same With Out Him.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    The_Pokemon_Hossier said:
    Banished seven??? I hope your not thinking of doing what I think you're gunna do.
    no it isnt like your 7 people your using in your thing dont worry.

new episode people. TPH posted before I got around to saying it though XD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    PHEW! What a relief! I was reading and I said, "Decep! W(Who)TF said you could use those!?!" So, I'm glad it's different.

I think you meant new eppy, not no eppy. :)

Oh! Decep, if you need....my map thread, in the Pixel Art thing, you and YOU ONLY can use those maps for PO.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    The_Pokemon_Hossier said:
    PHEW! What a relief! I was reading and I said, "Decep! W(Who)TF said you could use those!?!" So, I'm glad it's different.

I think you meant new eppy, not no eppy. :)

Oh! Decep, if you need....my map thread, in the Pixel Art thing, you and YOU ONLY can use those maps for PO.
    yeah. i wasnt going to use your sprites for them or your idea :)

and yeah thanks -corrected that- XP

oh sweet maps! can I use them for this too or just for PO? O_o;

Barboach

As we know it.
    Years
    omfg i was gone for two days and i missed a crapload! I have to catch up.

Edit: On the last comic how come my character has a ? over his head instead of a !!

Last edited:
    Back