• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Exterminators

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I really don't like any n00bs.
    When I joined, I didn't even read the rules, and I think I've only broken 2.
    1. Spam, like, right now.
    2. Cursing. LOL.

New epp. soon, Cepey?? <Your new nickname.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    thanks for the comments people. Episode 34 is up. 2 of the banished seven are shown. and yes that pirate in the first panel IS one of them...

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    Nice update Deception, Peter's alive again! ^_^

EDIT: In Ireland Connor is spelled Conor-it's my name.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Croc055 said:
    Nice update Deception, Peter's alive again! ^_^

EDIT: In Ireland Connor is spelled Conor-it's my name.
    thanks Crocc, Connor is also my brothers name and its spelt with two n's... :P

@Dash: Thanks Dash, yeah he does look kinda funny but I didnt like the wizard hat anymore... :P

Edit: No updates of anything till Spriters Resource is up and running.

Last edited:
    Years
    Ooh, nice updates so far. I miss the action, but I guess they're all recovering, so it's fine. ^^

Y'know, Ironically, they're the exterminators but they haven't done any exterminating for quite a while now. XD

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Decepticon said:
    thanks Crocc, Connor is also my brothers name and its spelt with two n's... :P

@Dash: Thanks Dash, yeah he does look kinda funny but I didnt like the wizard hat anymore... :P

Edit: No updates of anything till Spriters Resource is up and running.

What!?! You find it, I can get it!

Last edited:
    Years
    No, sir! This comic will never die! It's way too good. ^^ Actually, if it went without posts for two weeks, it wouldn't really be dead according to forum standards. :D

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    ZephyrPlusle said:
    No, sir! This comic will never die! It's way too good. ^^ Actually, if it went without posts for two weeks, it wouldn't really be dead according to forum standards. :D
    true but it wouldnt be on the first page anymore. that counts as dying IMO XD

but good news people, my grandpa got me another cord from a pawn shop or something.... it doesnt really matter were he got it the point is im back on my laptop and there will be a new update friday for sure. NOT TWO WEEKS WOOO.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Jasmine's #1 fan said:
    IM sorry i havnt post here in a while but here i am.I know this is annoying but when do u think my character will come out
    thanks for posting, you've already appeared though, you didnt talk but you were in one of the eps for a panel, your just going to be a reoccuring character since i have to many main people and contests really have nothing to do with the comic at all...

Back