• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Factory

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Man, I haven't posted here in so long. My bad...O_o

Pokemon Factory

Espeon

Pokemon Factory

Celebi

Pokemon Factory

Lugia

Hmmm, I'm not keen on Lugia's pose. I'm gonna redraw it with a better one in mind.

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

This thread seriously needs some updating…O_o

Also Croc, be patient. I have a busy life and I already have about 2 dozen Pokemon requests.

Pokemon Factory

Magmar

Pokemon Factory

Wartortle

Pokemon Factory

Treecko

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    A Strong Trainer! said:
    WOW! There good! (still dn't mach FG but the're good!!) Keep up the good work AB!

Well, that's a inappropriate comparison since FG and I draw Pokemon in completely different styles. But thanks for the compliment anyways!

EgiFuX said:
    these are just awsome
    can you dram mudkip marshtomp and swampert

Wow, that's quite some demand for Mudkip (including from other Pokemon forums I visit). It'll be coming up soon!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
    Have you ever thought about making FakeMon illustrations? (~hint*hint~)
    Really the reson I'm asking is I kinda need (well, it's more of a want) a picture of a FakeMon that I can use on my future website- giving you credit, of course. I PMed you a couple times about this- but it seems you're quite tied up...

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years

I know. I just finished it. Sorry for the delay! I'll PM you in a bit.

Anyways…

Pokemon Factory

Dragonite

Pokemon Factory

Spheal

Pokemon Factory

Grovyle

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Haven't replied to this thread in ages O_O I just love the new ones ^_^ My favourites would have to be:

Umbreon - It just looks so majestic
    Cradily - Goes without saying =P
    Treecko - It looks like it's doing kung-fu or something O.o
    Snorlax - You truly managed to catch the true essence of Snorlax here ^_^
    Dragonite - I really like the colouring on it for some reason...
    Spheal - It just looks uberly cute there ^_^

Believe it or not, but I have some criticism too =O

The Espeon looks weird somehow. I know Espeon's head is small compared to its ears, but I think the head is a little bit too small. I also think its tail looks weird, but that's just my opinion.

The other art piece I want to criticise is the Lugia. Unlike you, I think the pose looks great. However, it seems hastily done, the leg looks too small, as does the head. The colouring also seems rushed on this one. I'm sorry to say this, but no brownie points for your Lugia =/

But let's face it, no one's perfect. And your art is mostly wonderful so no one can blame you for sometimes making, not bad, but art that doesn't fit your standards. Well, keep up the great work. I hope to see more art from you soon! ^_^

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
    it will be good if u put all ur pictures in the 1st post, so we can just click and view, instead of finding the pics btw good work i like the raichu,

Back