• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Fallout [M] (Part 2/OOC)

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
  • Apologies for my delay in posting -- RL is the culprit I am blaming for this outrage. I'll have a post up as soon as I can. It'll take my character out of town and (hopefully) close to the others. To put it shortly, prepare for a rather long post when it finally comes out.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • @Aqeus Keus: Coud've sworn I answered you, but apparently my brain plays tricks on me! Not really. It totally wasn't an explosion though. It was a fissure attack. The ground split open and consumed someone down into the underground before totally shutting back up again.

Dawn

Years
  • @Cosmic Fury: One that we will no doubt have to think about together~

@Everyone: I'm going to wait a little bit longer before my next post. Now's the time to slip in one of your own if you're itching to do something!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • I feel like I need to do something.... I'm thinking of practically making lozel go her own way for a bit, just so I can post freely for a bit. Havnt made up my mind quite yet.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • So is anyone going to post? We haven't seen one in a while now (and I'd also like to write one soon).

Also, Dusk's leaving PC ;-;

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
  • I'm waiting until others post to decide what to do with my character.

First off, he doesn't even know about the others yet, and likely has only heard second-hand remarks about a so-called prophet in the area (and her purpose is still unknown to him).

Secondly, he'll likely have to go through Children's City first, simply for information. Given the type of person he is, he'll likely end up clashing with others before leaving the city and actually going to rejoin the others...

Which brings me to my last issue. How would he even find them? How would he even join them in the first place, and will they even accept his presence? After all, the only reason he would even possibly join forces with them is to secure his own food sources -- which is definitely not a noble cause, given that one of his primary food sources are the people which he's ruled over for a while.

Dawn

Years
  • @Cosmic Fury: I have no immediate answer for you. I do kind of scratch my head at how hard it is to keep some of the people with the group, but I suppose all in due time~

@Everyone: Speaking of which, I'm totally writing my post.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • For the people who haven't seen the discussion thread lately. Dusk left PokeCommunity meaning that his character Amethyst is no longer with us.

Just saying~

Dawn

Years
  • @PinkSapphire: Mmm... I'm aware. As with previous times he's left I'll be attempting to bunny his character a bit to keep her with us so that there isn't a big ole plot hole where she was.

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
    Years
  • IT'S STILL HERE!!!!

Yeah, I may be a bit rusty, but there's no way I would turn down an opportunity to jin this one again.

Essentially, character in the works, be ready to yell at me for my lack of length.

Dawn

Years
  • @DeathOfShadows: Aaah don't worry about it. We'll get you through it and you'll be RPing with us in no time~

@Machomuu: I was beginning to think you'd never join us! Of course you're welcome. c:

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
    Years

• Info.

Healthy

Pokéspirits
    Spoiler:

Inventory
    Spoiler:

Sera Beauman
    Chapter 0
    New Life

Name: Seraphina Beauman

Nickname: Sera

Appearance:
    Spoiler:

Sera is not the tallest fourteen-year-old out there, at approximately 5'3", nor is she the most fit. Bad pickings have left her a little too lean over the years, giving her already thin frame an even gaunter appearance. She tends to walk with the air of someone superior to their surroundings, despite the fact that it is just a mask to hide the unstable girl underneath. She often wears her hair naturally, brushed aside, though occasionally she will fix it up for some fancy occasion that she most likely wasn't invented to. Sera has a tendency to blend with a crowd, her average complexion providing the perfect cover. Under normal circumstances, it is normal for Sera to try many different clothing styles, though when on the move, she usually sticks to a tank top and pants.

Personality: Sera is not the most stable person out there. A childhood incident left her rather off in the head, even though she doesn't show it. For the most part, Sera is a composed, orderly individual that seems to breeze through life. Of course, the truth is that she only fights because she has to, and given the chance, she would most likely break down. She is rather secluded, preferring a life alone, away from others, yet she will speak when spoken to. She has attempted to remain neutral in the conflict of the cults, though she truly only longs to be accepted as a person, not for her powers. As such, it is not often that Sera fuses, only when her life depends on it. Instead she relies on abilities she has gained over the years to successfully pilfer the food she may need, when she does across it. She has resorted to cannibalism on a few instances before, but it is unlikely she will repeat it. In most conflicts, Sera tries to incapacitate more than kill, though she will not hesitate if it is her only option.

History: Life as a nomad scavenger was hard. Especially when there are three of you. This was quickly apparent in Sera's early life, having been an accidentally procreated child of her mother's. Thankfully, her small family stayed together, raising her in their ways. It was an acceptable life. At least, until that day.

For on that day, Sera received a grim reminder of the terrible world they actually lived in. Her parents were killed in front of her for what little food they had, Sera herself undergoing quite a bit of maltreatment herself. However, she survived, swearing vengeance as she buried the two unrecognizable corpses that had been her mother and father. So she journeyed to Mount Coronet based on rumors that she had heard. According to those sources, children could gain power there... And so, she met Temno.

The introduction was brief, as she experienced some of the horrors of Arceus' Bane rather soon into her new life. She had to survive, no matter what the cost. She turned to thievery. She trusted no one. Anyone that tried to harm her in any way was an enemy that needed to be dissuaded. Through all of this, she searched. She searched for the group of men that had murdered her family and broken her life to the way it currently was. They would pay... They would pay most brutally.

Player type: Theif

Pokéspirit:
    -Species: Absol
    -Nickname: Temno
    -Personality: Temno is the complete opposite of Sera. He is her balance. Where she is nervous, Temno is courageous and outgoing. Where Sera holds back, Temno would fight with ferocity unknown to his master. He likes to make small chat with Sera during the long times between other social interactions, and frankly, the two are inseparable friends.
    -Moves: Aerial Ace, Psycho Cut, Night Slash, Double Team, Shadow Claw, Detect
    -Other: Via Temno, Sera can usually detect any life threatening events prior to their happening, though she can only sense location and general time, not cause.

Opening Post: It was a calm day. The slight breeze was soothing; the occasional white, puffy cloud gave the sky the look of a painting. The lack of noises save the occasional rustling leaf was also easing for the lone girl that slowly strolled through the lightly wooded area, for it meant there was no threatening persons nearby. She sighed as she brushed a strand of her long, black hair behind her ear, looking up at the trees around her. Judging bby their number, she should be entering the forest proper soon, which was quite reassuring. Forests meant hiding spots, and hiding spots meant a much easier sleep. She even decided that she'd treat herself to that can of beans today. Sure they would be cold, for a fire was much too noticeable, but it was better than the stale bread she had eaten last night.

After approximately thirty more minutes of walking, she found a grove overgrown in just the right way to provide a small, blocked off "room." She sat down in the center of this small clearing, setting down her pack. Stretching as she sighed, she opened this bag, which contained everything she owned, and grabbed the promised can of beans. A sharp pocket knife allowed her to get into her treat, which she began guzzling down like a drink. After she was done with this, she tossed the can into another pocket of the bag, and leaned against one of the trees. She pulled out the journal that she had found recently, also taking out the pencil she had stolen. Thankfully, her parents had taught her to read and write. She opened the journal to the first page, and began writing.

[/QUOTE]

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • So how exactly are the new characters going to get to the main party? Will they stumble upon the group a la Trinity/Collette? Is Cecilia going to lead them there? Alternatively, my next John post will involve more teleporting shenanigans, so he could end up back near children's city or something and encounter the others on his way back. Or maybe some combination of the above. Just some suggestions.

Back