• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Fans

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    Im trying to find out how many older kids or even adults like pokemon (older kids being 16-18)? Please help me out.

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I'm 21 and still enjoy it, I don't watch the Anime much though, but I may tune in a bit more once the Pokemon League starts in the series again.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2010
    17 and lovin' it! It's primarily fueled by nostalgia, but now that I'm older, I'm much more aware and I realize how much funnier the shows are to me now, especially the first season!

Clone25

I wish I didnt have to grow up
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    some people at my age think its old but i enjoy the games

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Meh I've been a fan of the series since series 1.
    I still love the show, than again Ash is my favorite character.
    But I've liked the shows humor and some of the characters.
    Villains like Hunter J and Team Rocket are cool.
    I like it ten times better with Dawn in it ^^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm 23 and I've been playing the game off-and-on since they came out, so yeah...

sandeon

My Brand!
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    I love pokemon but I'm 15, although I'm shure it wont change.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    16 and still lovin' it. Pokemon isn't rated E for a reason..it's for everyone! I'll probably still be playing at the age of 90 if pokemon is still around by then.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • I'm 16 and I still love Pokémon! Have done since the day I first picked up and played. I never watch the anime - that's definitely aimed at kids - but the games are for all ages.

I do get some hassle from my sister (19) about still playing it. She asked me if I would still be playing it when I went to uni, when I got married, when I had kids of my own, and my answer to all was yes. Of course I would! Why would I ever stop playing?!

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
  • 17 and lovin' it! It's primarily fueled by nostalgia, but now that I'm older, I'm much more aware and I realize how much funnier the shows are to me now, especially the first season!
    Thiiis. I know a lot of people say the anime is aimed at kids (and well, it is) but there's actually a lot of stuff in there that adults would find funny too. xD I still watch the anime and play the games. :)

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • I'm 19, and Pokemon has been a big part of my life since I was like 5. It took a hit in high school, but when college came around, I got bored and started playing again, and now I'm inseparable from it.

Sometime I'm going to watch the anime again, all the way through, like an hour a day or something (right now, my friend and I are watching a Lost Marathon). But as soon as that's over, its back to the anime for me.

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
    Years
  • All ages seem to like Pokemon. We got the kids, teenagers like me (I'm 15) and then you got the adults, I know they are out there. My cousin is 19 and still plays Pokemon.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • You'll find a lot of fans in the 17-25 age zone because they started playing the games/watching the series back when they first came out and never quite let go. (Or let go and came back later.)

I actually know a LOT of older fans in some other corners of the internet so it's not strange at all.

Back