• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Favourite Ship?

Out of all these Shippings, What's your fav?

• PokeShipping, OF COURSE~!

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • IkariShipping, He's just a little shy ^.- That's all Dawn~!

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • ContestShipping, Obviously~!

• MorpheusShipping, The're too cute together~!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AdvanceShipping, The're meant for each other~!

• AppealShipping, The're more then best friends, YAH KNOW~!

• PearlShipping, He's the only one for her~!

• PenguinShipping, The're feelings are OBVIOUS~!

• RocketShipping, The're blasting off again~!

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • TwinleafShipping, The're secretly in love~!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiidora

Strawberry Lip gloss~!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    I'm here to ask you today, what is your favorite coupling in Pokemon?

I'd really like to know what's the best shipping around these days~! Personally I like: PokeShipping, QuestShipping, ComaShipping, IkariShipping, NovelShipping, RocketShipping, FranticShipping and AppealShipping. I kinda like PeinguinShipping and ContestShipping too but not by much.

Last edited:

Vernikova

Banned
    Years

CanonShipping is?..

It doesn't have a page on Bulbapedia so I have no idea what it might be ^ ^'

It's the shippings that already are canon. But I also support May x Dawn since they belong together. By the way, nice IkariShipping signature picture. Cute.

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    Any girl x girl will do for me. :3

I'm a hardcore Rocketshipper, but other than that, I'm pretty open; though ContestShipping and Appealshipping stand out to me. <3

Ash is a pimp and I support him with everyone. 'nuff said.

Hiidora

Strawberry Lip gloss~!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2009
    It's the shippings that already are canon. But I also support May x Dawn since they belong together. By the way, nice IkariShipping signature picture. Cute.
    Ahh.. Like ContestShipping and Pokeshipping?

Thanks, me and my brother made it!

Ayselipera

Pokeshipping is my favorite. Plus its the one I think is the most true.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    POKESHIPPING! I have shipped Ash and Misty ever since they met for the first time in the very first episode. Even though Misty won't be coming back as a main I still ship Pokeshipping because personally I think thats the shipping that actually fits right. not to mention I love Ash and Misty they're my favorite trainers xD.

Years
    Orangeshipping, without a doubt. Misty and Tracey are one of the cutest couples in the anime, and it just seems most likely at the moment. They're both offscreen, geographical convenience, Tracey gave her her Azurill... that's a hell of a lot more than you can say about most 'ships.

If this is only for those listed, then... Appealshipping, I guess. I don't really care, but hey, why not? :D

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Where the heck is ComaShipping, the best dang ship in DP!

You in your pink fur coat should be ashamed of yourself.
    I can't vote on this poll. I won't vote Pokeshipping.
    And people like you are why I can't stand IkariShipping. And it doesn't matter that you posted that you liked ComaShipping in your post, it didn't show up in the poll.

Hikari and Shinji have had no interaction other than in that one episode early on in the series. I don't know why you fangirls are kidding yourself with this ship, it's supported by fluff and fanfiction.

Last edited:

Kitty!

mandi
    Years
    I'm quite in love with Conjunctionshipping atm. Saturn/Mars. o___o I mean, I love all the TG shippings pretty much ..but Saturn/Mars would definitely be my favorite.

And Contestshipping will always be known as the ship that I got the most obsessed with. I don't have nearly the amount of love I've had for that ship now ..but I still love it! ;0;

Contest, Conjunction and SapphirePearl are probably my top three ships, just to say. :] But I love too many ships to decide! xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back