• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Faze Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
I will do!!!! Hehe. But aren't you going to have any gyms? Why don't have it as a pokemon school where you collect bagdes but the pokemons aren't in a high level or something like that;)

Because I already have my storyline and ideas ready to go. You're welcome to make a hack like that though. ;)

Wow, this looks good!
The sprites are amazing, I wish I could do that good!
Good luck. :3

Thanks, I'm glad to hear you like the sprites. Believe it or not, I actually made some of them. For the rest, I'd like to thank the spriters of Team Faze.

billios

Water Pokémon Master
Years
Wow, loving the sprites. At last some well-done fakemon! I love the no HMs thing. I hate having to use a HM salve/give up perfectly good moves just so I can move on to the next area! Overall a good hack so far, in my opinion. Looking forward to a release.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2012
hey this looks really good and since you dont have a team i could help you with anything if you want.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
Years
Wow, loving the sprites. At last some well-done fakemon! I love the no HMs thing. I hate having to use a HM salve/give up perfectly good moves just so I can move on to the next area! Overall a good hack so far, in my opinion. Looking forward to a release.

Thanks, we work hard to make our Fakemon as awesome as possible.
HMs always seemed to be a waste of my time, as well as just being a cheap, slightly believable "broken bridge" in the storyline. I'm like "You need a Pokemon to cut down these little trees? Okay... Wait, you need flash to get through this cave?! Are you serious?" Thank god Flash is no longer an HM.

hey this looks really good and since you dont have a team i could help you with anything if you want.

Thanks, but I do have a team. The link is in my signature, you're welcome to apply if you think you can sprite or do OWs.

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
this seems like an epic game I can't seem to find where to download it though.

That's because it has not been released. In addition, it has been far, far, far more than a month since somebody posted in this thread so it will have to be closed.

Curt_09, if you ever want this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back