• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Finity Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    Ok, let me clear up a few things first. A year or so ago I joined a fantastic community RPG set in the Orange Island's. It quickly became my all time favorite, but sadly it came to a slow death. So now after much waiting for it to be revived I have decided to make a new one.

PG - 16

Pokemon - Finity Islands

The Islands:
    Consisting of five major Islands all interconnected by a seris of underwater caves and water ways. and a few smaller Islands settleling around each Island. The Islands are as follows ;
    Finite Isle - The lagest of the five Isle's as it is 4 miles wide and 5 miles long, It is the center of Trade and Social Gathering. Also the home of an Unindexed Gym(Meaning a Gym whom's badge is just for show)
    Sile Chain Isle - Not much smaller than Finite, this Isle meassures 2 miles wide and 4 miles long. Some Finity Isle Experts say that this Isle is actualy the largest considering its vast chain of under water caves(Most of witch are unexplored and off limits to all Islander's.) The rest of the Isle is covered in dense forest.
    Transveral Isle - The second hotest social spot of the Finity Island's. This is the first stop for tourist's as it is where The S.S. Copper drops off its load of passengers twice a year. It is also the center of transportation between Islands, and the only spot for hotels within the finity Islands.
    Cranny and Tablet Isle - The most noteable tourist attraction are these two Islands, in witch are abundent in wild pokemon, and cave mazes. Guided tours are taken troughout the forests and caves of These Islands, but they have been mapped out and deemed safe for anyone to wander alone in. The Water that seperates these two Islands are a hot spot for swiming.

Story - Being that this is a community RP there isnt truely a solid story. Instead you are to build your own stories based off realionships and personal issues. Once everyone is well met and has a solid base story for themselves, the full interwined story will begin as follows. A mysterious precesence has been recently decovevered on Sile Chain Isle, and It has attarcted quite alot of attention from pokemon athorities. Although Islanders are unaware of what's going on, suspsion's rise as Security is increased, and the fate of the finity Islands as well as the entire world lie's in the mystery of the presence.

Name -
    Age -
    Apperence -
    Personality -
    History -
    Orgin - (For example, You are a Native if you have been on the Island before the RP starts, You are a tourist if You are ariving to the Island to vist, or You are a New Comer if you are moving to the Island.
    Reason/Popouse - (If you are a Native state what you do on the Island ie if you own a shop. If you are coming to the Island state your reason for coming.
    Pokemon - (If any, and the Usual rules apply)
    RP Sample -

Rules -

No God Moding
    No legendarys
    Try to make battles as real as Possible.
    Keep Tract of your Money in your posts, Every one will start out with $2000 Try to make a fair eco. with this.

Last edited:

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
    Name - Roger (LOL)
    Age - 13
    Apperence - A thirteen year old kid. Average height. Skinny. Blue Eyes. Black hair.
    Personality - Kind of quiet, yet open to friends.
    History - Sort of a new trainer.
    Origin - From Fallarber Town, Hoenn Region
    Reason/Popouse - Came on a vacation.
    Pokemon - Torchic, Lotad.
    RP Sample - As the shady trainer approached me, I called out my Pokemon. "Go, Bulbasaur!" The trainer sent out a Bagon. The bagon looked like it was trained with much discipline. No way Bulbasaur could win, but I gave it my best shot. "Bulbasaur, use Vine Whip!" Bulbasaur shot out two vines from under his bulb. The vines constricted the Bagon, but it shot out flames directly at Bulbasaur. My prediction was correct, Bulbasaur had been knocked out by the immense flames.

Last edited:

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    (Here you go:

Rain Skylark
    Age -14
    Apperence -
    Pokemon - Finity Islands

She usualy wears a white trench coat with a blue tank top and skirt.

Personality -Quiet, but kind hearted when you get her trust.
    History -Rain grew up in Viridian City Kanto, no one is entirely sure who her parents are, though she grew up with the Kanto champion Lance.
    Orgin - She is a newcomer, no one is entirely sure why she came to the islands.
    Reason/Popouse - Anyone's guess, though there is a rumor that she came to escape a war.
    Pokemon - Salamence (Ruby), Dragonite (Serena), Blaziken (Hera), Milotic (Mystic), Kingdra (Queenie), Flygon (Rina). All are female, Ruby is technicaly a Shiny pokemon, but is Black and Gold, and also has a dark secret.
    RP Sample -

Rain looks out at the sea over the railing of her boat the Seacliff with a sigh.

"Such a beautiful day," she says. "The sea has its own mystic quality to it, its almost intoxicating."

Ruby nudges her slightly, and Rain smiles, petting the mighty dragon on the head.

"It'll be okay, old friend," she says with a smile. "Assuming the war dosen't follow us to where we're going, then again, we do need a vacation."

Ruby nods, and the boat travels on through the sea, heading towards its next destination.)

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    I see potinal in you Roger so I will accept you as long as you promise to pay attention to how the other RPer's post and try to improve your skills.

Otherwise, Both of you - Welcome Aboard!

If you know any other people that like to RP tell them about this.

Ghostka

The Lonely Wanderer
    Years
    Name: Brian Cardullo

Apperence: A tall and burly man with a mane of dark red hair streaming down his back, tied off into a ponytail. He bears a rough, scarcely trimmed goatee surrounding his mouth. Dark brown eyes full of compassion and a gentle look decorate his face. A slight bulge protrudes from his belly.

Personality: A calm and carefree person, Brian is frequently appraoched for advice from many due to his "wisdom", or so people believe he possess. He is hard-working and honorable, never lieing and turning the other cheeck to wrong doers. His trust can be difficult to gain, but is also easily shattered.

History: The son of an extreme gym leader, his overbearing father as pushed him away from being a pokemon trainer and more towards living out his carefree life, doing as he pleases. He is acompanied by his faithfull friends Dratini, Cubone and Mudkip where ever he goes. He left home at 17 to assume the life of a wanderer, going where ever he pleases with no worries.

Orgin: Traveling to Cranny and Tablet Island.
    Reason/Popouse: Going to Cranny & Tablet Island to start a new life of being a small stall owner and being with his few friends.

Pokemon: Dratini, Cubone and Mudkip.

RP Sample:
    "The sun was just begining to rise above the mountain top, the sea shimmering a bright, scarlet red. Brian walked through the woods of Cranny & Tablet Isle looking for berries to feed his pokemon and stock his stall for the day. He reached down to grab a few Pecha berries when he was suddenly attacked by a Beedrill!
    'Dratini, go!' He tossed a pokeball into the air and a small serpent-like creature appeared in a bright flash. 'Dratini, use Slam!' He jumped at the Beedrill which was able to dogde the attack with his agile body, then strike back with Poison Sting! Dratini took a direct hit and was severely poisoned. 'Try Flamethrower!' A stream of fire shot from Dratini's mouth, striking the Beedrill and knocking it out for the time being.
    Bending over, Brian retrieved the Pecha Berry and fed it to Dratini to help his poisoning. 'Good job, friend. Good job.' He patted Dratini on the head and the two continued their stroll through the woods as the sunlight began to shine through the tree tops, illuminating the path before them.'

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    Ghostka your accepted!

If we dont have any one else join soon I will start it.

But any way here is my sign up!

Name - Curtis Covington
    Age - 16
    Apperence - Short blonde uncombed hair. Deep blue eyes, and light skin. Standing in the dark his blue eyes can be seen to almost give off a dim glow.
    Personality - Rather quiet, and emotinaly distant. Curtis is quick witted and has a Strong caring heart. Yet he seems to not show his true feelings or say what he's really thinking. He always knows more than he lets on, and can easily judge a persons character and past just by looking into there eyes. It is these qualities that have earned him the title of Finity Gym Leader. But due to his lack of communitcation and usual seperation form people he can be precived as "The Bad Guy"
    History - At the age of six both of his parent's disappeared, leaving him alone in Pallet town with no where to go. Prof. Oak quickly took him in, and began to teach him everything he knew about pokemon, and battling. Oak's sercet meetings left him pretty much alone at the lab for day's at a time. It was in these day's that he learned the most about life, pokemon, and the many mysteries that inhabbit the world. Uppon reaching the age of 11 Curtis set off on his venture to learn all he could about pokemon. In three years time he had traveled and beaten four sets of gyms. But it wasn't until he was 15 untill he moved to the Finity Islands to take up a Gym Leader spot, for the elite group of trainers. Still today even at his young age he is a leading pokemon reasearcher.
    Orgin - Native
    Reason/Popouse - Gym Leader/Pokemon Reasearcher
    Pokemon - Pocchama, Weavile, Gangar, Dragonite, Alakazam, Elekible

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    *shuffles through her cards some more, and places one on the ground before flipping it over* The Fool is in reverse, a bad time to rush into new experiences.

Years
    Name - Zak

Age - Twelve

Apperence - Zak has aan average height and light skin. He wears a dark T-shirt and white shorts along with a red backpack. Zak has dark eyes and always wears a blue hat to hide his light hair.

Personality - Zak is a friendly person but can get very impatient when people start ignoring him.

History - Born in the busy Goldenrod City in Johto, Zak lived a boring city life training his Pokemon. Bored, he eventually left and went to Finite Isalnd because his grandparent`s lived there.

Orgin - New Comer

Reason/Popouse - To catch new Pokemon and have experiences

Pokemon - Charizard, Donphan, Steelix , Elekid , Pikachu

RP Sample- ` Pikachu use Thunderbolt` Zak shouted as his Pikachu tried to shock his opponent`s Squirtle. It hit directly and the squirtle quickly fainted.
    Zak shaked hand`s with his opponent before retreating his Pikachu in his PokeBall.

Zak was on a boat heading for Finite Island. He turned his head towards the front of the boat and in the horizon saw his destination. Only a few more min utes and he would be there.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    OOC: Zak acepted! I guess we can start now, if anyone else would like to join PM me with your sign up, and you can come in on the next S.S. Copper.

Also, everyone coming in on the S.S. Copper, make your first post(At least a paragraph long) and also make it on the S.S. Copper.
    All post's should be some what in the format I'm using.
    Have fun!

BIC:
    Curtis Covington 2000poke
    As the wind slowly blew across my face, my mind raced with thought's. Most of witch included the passengers on the S.S. Copper. It had been quite some time since the last group left, and I did have a small yerning to meet new faces. Possibly even find someone to recive my badge. I laughed at that thought. My head tilted sideways as I was peering off the east coast of Sile Chain Isle. There it was, the ship of the century. In just a few hours new people and pokemon alike would be amounst us once again. Tilting my head back down, I began to walk back to Transversal Isle.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Rain is at the helm of her boat the Seacliff, staring at the harbor of Sile Chain Isle, while most trainers had come on the S.S Copper, Rain had come to avoid an ensuing war in Kanto, and she didnt' want to risk the ship being attacked, and innocent people hurt because of her. Maybe if I'm lucky the Elite didn't follow me this far, she thinks, as the boat pulls up to the docks.

Ghostka

The Lonely Wanderer
    Years
    Brian Cardullo; 2000poke

Brian sat snoozing on the deck, a straw hat pulled over his face with the sun shining down upon me. His Dratini was at his side, sleeping peacefully while Mudkip was taking a swim in the ocean and Cubone was chatting with a nearby Pikachu. A loud screech woke Brian. Startled, he bolted upright only to discover he was nearing Transversal Island.
    "Might as well go grab my things..." He started below deck to where he left his bag. Approaching it, he lazily hoisted it over his shoulder and climbed back on deck and began to call his pokemon. One by one he returned them to their pokeball and then silently gazed out to see as the S.S Copper neared the port. 'I guess my new life starts now. No more going home.' he thought to himself...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back