• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon - Finity Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiker

Mountainman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    OOC: You can make trainer cards using paint.

BIC: Hiker departed the pokecenter, and decided to look along the beach, because that was where he had first seen the mysterious stranger.
    Hiker saw in the distance, a fire, and came up to it, looking for information, when he noticed the trainer he had recently battled, and Rain.

"Well hey there." Hiker greeted.

Ghostka

The Lonely Wanderer
    Years
    OOC: Zerro, seeing as you're on, type in:
    2?2C5Q0??M7X
    SH?FS42585?W
    for "Wonder Mail"

BIC:
    Brian Cardullo; 2600poke

Turning to face the person, I noticed it was the young kid I battled eariler. "Hey there! Why don't you join us?" Turning again to Rain, "So why aren't you there with them?" I asked. "And what war is this you're talking of?" I wondered, look concern growing on my face.

DragonQueenRachel

Soul of Trinity, Dragon Queen
    Years
    "It started 2 years with the fall of Team Rocket, there was rumors going around about a group of Eco-terrorists wanting to destroy the human race, and rebuild the world for pokemon," Rain says. "The group is the Kanto Elite 4, there has been a small militia fighting against them for the last two years, but its all been a secret war, until last month, when the Elite 4 made their move against Vermillion City."

Ghostka

The Lonely Wanderer
    Years
    "The Kanto Elite 4?!" I jumped to my feet, shocked at those words. "These idiots must not place much value on their own lives then..." I said sadly. "So why are they doing this in the first place? And what did they do in Vermillion?

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    "In short, blasted a huge crater in the middle of the city," Rain says. What worries me is that their plan will do more harm than good to pokemon, sure humans might have destroyed the habitats of Pokemon, but that's no excuse to bring about total genocide, she thinks. "One thing worries me though, the Elite 4 have been gathering together the Kanto badges, now 2 years ago Team Rocket had a badge amplifier that powered up Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno, but I don't know what the Elite 4 would want with them."

Hiker

Mountainman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    "That sounds crazy. What has happened to the world, nothing seems right anymore," Hiker grimly stated, "first this island drives Scizor crazy, he is missing AGAIN by the way, and now the Elite 4 are causing a genocide? That's just not right"

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    OOC: Please Rember the paragraph rule.

BIC:
    Curtis Covington 1700poke
    With a sigh I noticed the time on my watch groing a little past 10pm. My head turned toward Dragonite. "Time to head back home buddy." I saw a playfull look in his eyes and I smiled while hoping on his back. He stood up and leapt off the ledge and went flying through the forest before taking off to the sky. He made a few quick fly throughs of the Islands, before I noticed the three trainers from before. Theres somthing about those three... All newcomers... "I dont know." I said shaking my head as I flew above them. After a couple quick spins I was Back on the roof of the gym overlooking the Islands again.

Years
    `Thanks` Zak said. He left Tranversal Island on his Charizard thinking about what the berry guy said .Zak eventually reached the Gym on Finite by night. Zak knocked on the door there was nothing, he knocked again.....nothing. Then Zak saw someone on the roof.
    `Hey`he shouted`Is the Gym open?

Last edited:

Hiker

Mountainman
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2006
    OOC: If I'm not active for tonight, it's cause power is out.

Ghostka

The Lonely Wanderer
    Years
    Brian Cardullo; 2550poke

"This is insanity.... We've got to do something... Don't the Elite 4 realize pokemon and humans live together? They aren't just pokemon... they are our friends and partners." I said, smiling at Dragonair, Cubone, Mudkip and Spearow. They all were beaming, huge smiles growing on their faces as I said that. Slowly standing, I told them, "I should be going, it's getting late. I'll have to get up eariler tomorrow to pick more berries for my stall" One by one I returned my pokemon, Turning, I began to walk down the beach to docks and climbed aboard the boat again, sailing back to Cranny & Tablet Isle.

DragonQueenRachel

Years
    Rain shrugs, and turns to Hiker. "I can help look for Scizor, I have a Golbat who can find just about anything," she says, and lets out her Golbat. Of course, I was given this Golbat to use to spy on the enemy, but I should try and help him, she thinks. "Alright Golbat, use Supersonic to find us his Scizor!" She says, and the Golbat lets out a loud screech, forming a reflective surface in its mouth which acts like a mirror to show us what the Supersonic bounces off of.

Zerro

Dreamer
    Years
    I peered down at the insane kid asking for the gym past 11 oclock at night. "No." I blankly stated before turning around and walking in my house. I knew I came off as mean, but I didn't mean to. "You've spent to much time alone." Alakazam spoke to my mind from the corner of the room. "I know." I said with a sigh before continuing. "What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" Alakazam got up.
    "I have seen the future."
    "And?"
    "It is grim..." My head turned at Alakazam's words. "I must speak with the king."
    "I understand." I said as Alakazam teleported himself to a very far away land.

Years
    Zak realized the guy though he was mad. After all who would think a gym would be open in the middle of night. But still as he walked back to his Grandparent`s house he had a strange dream. It involved his Charizard when he was just a Charmander. He imagned it was on the run from The Elite Four.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back