• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Red Infernos (Beta 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Seismic Toss and Brick Break are really different moves though, since Seismic Toss deals set damage. Anyway, I have a suggestion about Blaine... his team is just so weak to water that it was a fairly easy 6v0 for me. I don't know what would be good on his team, but at the moment, he seems the weakest leader by far.

Maybe have a couple of them know thunderpunch? or just throw in something totally random, like a Scizor...

and about the moves, i prefer brick break anyways or just put Seismic Toss in at another level as i like using Slash...

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
I think you're probably right about Blaine. Magmar knows Thunderpunch but it doesn't really seem enough. I'll have a think about changing his team around a bit.

And if I recall correctly, Charizard keeps Slash, but the level just changes.

I'm going to have to decrease my time on the rom a bit over the next month or so because I've got exams, but I'll keep working on it where and when I can :)

Years
I think you're probably right about Blaine. Magmar knows Thunderpunch but it doesn't really seem enough. I'll have a think about changing his team around a bit.

And if I recall correctly, Charizard keeps Slash, but the level just changes.

I'm going to have to decrease my time on the rom a bit over the next month or so because I've got exams, but I'll keep working on it where and when I can :)

The level change is what I think is the problem... keep slash at the original level and change seismic toss - then problem solved :)

I tired implementing your title screen into a clean rom, but I think just scrambled the screen. when I finally succeed (if I do) i'll send you the file :D

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2013
Was Looking for way to have national dex on fire red

I was Looking for a way to have national-dex pokemon on fire red and i stumbled upon this.

After getting the piece of software i needed - i.e the patcher, i loaded it up

Its soo different and hard, compared to normal fire red. But im liking the national dex pokemon and also have Kanto dex pokemon appearing (In this case ones which are not found till later) at the begining

Currently trying to get to brock

metalflygon08

BIG PECKS
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
Well if it's moveset ideas, I can give a few I made in HGX.

Sharpen, give it to any Pokemon with claws/horns/scythes early on as a way to boost ATK that's not Swords Dance

Beat Up, give to Pokemon known to be pack hunters/bullys (Migthyena and Murkrow come to mind)

Sky Uppercut, sturdy bird pokemon, like Pidgeot, but not Fearow.

ExtremeSpeed, pokemon known for being fast, Ninjask, Sneasal, Skarmory, etc...

Crabhammer, any pokemon with Pinsers, Parasect, Scizor, Pinser

Leaf Blade, any pokemon with leaves, or scyther and Farfetch'd

Blaze Kick, Pokemon with good leg strength, Hitmonlee(top) Ponyta

Crush Claw, any pokemon with claws (o even some taloned Bird Pokemon)

I'll give more if you want, mainly exclusive moves, they work best when distrbuted more, especially sharpen, the pokemon it's made for has no use for it.

baladamy

Maybe One day I'll Be a Mod...
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
this is so much similar to firered, well of course, you can catch all 368 pokemon.

this looks nice........... Wait, HUNTER?!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
Just to say that I am still here, but so busy with exams that I probably won't be able to do any substantial work for around another fortnight, but I haven't forgotten about the project :p:

Glad people are liking it, and metalflygon, those are really good ideas. I'll have a look into moveset editing when I have the time :)

(And baladamy, 'Hunter Cleo' it's part of an idea that I still haven't really implemented to the extent I originally intended to. Hopefully it'll be done in the future. Even though it isn't fully completed, it doesn't really impact on the game negatively or anything)

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
suggestions for blaine:

ARCANINE: THUNDER FANG.

thats it xD
Haha, that's a Gen 4 move unfortunately, so no can do :p

Thanks everyone for your help with this over time. I don't really have the motivation to work on this any more to be honest, but hopefully people will still play it and enjoy it - it works completely, it's just not as polished as a real game would be. Who knows, I may start on this (or something similar) in the future, I just can't be bothered to work on it any more :p

If anyone has questions about the game though, feel free to ask - I'll stick around on the forums and answer questions if people have them :)

Years
wow... i havent been on this site for too long... so your still working on it? sweeeet... (quite a few of my friends at school were wondering about this hack... I seem to have restarted their interest in pokemom :P)

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2011
I really look forward to playing this hack. I've been reading all the Messages from the Other players playing this hack. Currently I'm downloading Counter strike (Lol) But next,I'm gonna download this hack. I've seen The pictures,The Players' Feedback and I'm Really looking forward to playing this hack. :) :D

Years
I really look forward to playing this hack. I've been reading all the Messages from the Other players playing this hack. Currently I'm downloading Counter strike (Lol) But next,I'm gonna download this hack. I've seen The pictures,The Players' Feedback and I'm Really looking forward to playing this hack. :) :D

just a tip, train hard and don't spend all your money buying pokeballs :P you won't be disappointed cuz this hack is pretty awesome (will become awesome-r when the beta comes out :cheeky:)

Years
  • Seen May 3, 2011
just a tip, train hard and don't spend all your money buying pokeballs :P you won't be disappointed cuz this hack is pretty awesome (will become awesome-r when the beta comes out :cheeky:)

Thanks for the tip. I'm gonna download it now. o.O

Umm can anyone give me the link to the A-ptch? Can't seem to find it. Lol I'm a Newbie :P

Last edited:

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
Lugiaz Soul, please don't revive threads that have been dead for over a month.
Grassmen, if you ever want this reopened please contact an Emulation moderator.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back