• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Flame of Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
    depends on which patch you got.
    There's only the first part of this event inserted yet, I'll script the others tomorrow.
    The first one has been inserted 2 days ago I think.

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2009
    This hack looks interesting.
    About the Arcanride: What gave you the idea to ride on a Pokémon?

Shadow Arcanine

Spriter and OWmaker
    Years
    ehm, good question, i thought that just a bike was boring and we wanted to do something special, the first idea was doing something like a scooter, but then i decided to take a pokemon and it makes much fun to ride on it, i'll see it soon on the beta ;)

ryanycg

I have a kakuna staring at me
    Years
    WOW this looks good keep it up i like those towns,cities,etc
    but i have a question y r there mountain tiles almost everywhere??

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    what does your proof of work have to do with spriting or hacking in general?^^
    anyway this is the wrong thread to apply as it says in the first post

Shiori-Hikaru

Classy Pumpkin Cutie
    Years
    Ah! I'm absolutely dying to play this!
    I've been so bored with Diamond lately, I've been downloading hacks like crazy, and yours looks amazing!
    Can't wait for it, especially the Arcanine ride! ;D

sudden_hit

The Chikorita lover :]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    Wow this is great! I was thinking of making something rather similiar ( as i have always loved fire pokemon and especially Entei ) i shall be keeping a close eye upon this hack and hope it goes well (y) well done so far!!

wildarms001

Random Supporter
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2013
    hi there any new updates? and im just curious how the hack come along? i thought the beta will released on 21 what happen? soryy for my question :D anyweiz gudluck

Neti

Inactive
    Years
    we didnt manage to get everyything done til 21st cause there was more to do then we expected.
    but it wont take long anymore, keep your eyes open

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back