• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Flame of Rage

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    This looks like a rather interesting hack, good luck to you. I like the indoor tiles.

mclean45

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    Skills:Mapping
    Proof of work:see attachment (used to be little root town now twinleaf town)
    Past Experience:Me and my friend started a pokemon diamond and pearl remake it was good just a lot of bugs...
    Contact possibilities:[email protected]

Master_Track

ROM Reaverz Scripter
    Years
  • er..this is the false thread for applying, applications should be in the team thread.
    and we don't need any mappers, we have a lead mapper (neti) and another mapper (ZetKa) so another one would be senseless.

And just to give a little bit critism on your map:
    it's small, empty, squarish and there are tile errors..(in front of the doors, it just doesn't fit).
    And I think there are the top tiles of the trees missing o.Ô
    so work on that ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2009
    i can be a tile editior but im gana be working with other people on a different hack so i cant help that much.

Mar876

Im So Fat!What Happened To Me?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2008
    Wow this hack looks great! When will the beta come out? I want it so badly!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, just remember to go slow and steady! :D
    So, have u fixed the Arcanine script yet, though? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back