• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Flare vs. Ultima

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    mr. whit, please don't spam. If you pester the maker of this roleplay again, you will recieve a warning.

Maistro Oismi

Smash Bros Maniac
    Years
  • Hows this?

Name: Perish Umbrige
    Description: is taller than most people. wears a long black coat with many pockets. this coat is always done up to the waist with a belt letting the end of it flap around his ankles. eyes are covered with a device with a long red horizontal strip that glows red when it is dark. his hair is jet black and spiked up. his hands are covered with black leather gloves and his sleeves are sometimes rolled up. his shoes are black trainers and blur when he is running fast.
    Personality: he is a dark and calculating figure. Perish likes to follow the crowd and add his opinion to interesting matters. he will help when he is needed and left to his own devises will sit down and wait for someone to need his help or advice. has a fear of being left alone and will panic if there is no-one near. is internally miserable but tries to hide it from other people.
    History: lived inside a large house in the middle of a mining pit. left on his own for his entire childhood in a small room with everything he needed. his servant would visit and sometime talk to him until his father shouted up the stairs. he would only go downstairs it was a mealtime and would sit at a large table peering up at his large father and frail mother that are only a shadow in his memory now. in his room he would often watch the pokemon mining and would cry when he saw the trainers shout at them for being lazy, no-good and so on. after his father unserimoniuosly kicked him out he was left alone in the world until he found a freind for help. now his freind is now dead due to his actions and all he has left in the world is a certificate showing he can heal pkmn and his blissy...
    Other:can see pain or illness due to his visor
    Pokemon: 1 Blissy
    Side: Trainer

Fallen Angel_Messiah Of Black Roses

The one you hate to love. :P
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2017
    hows this?

Name: Edward Elric AKA (the fullmetal alchemist)
    Pokemon: Mudkip, alagazam, espion, pikachu, umbrion, kingdra
    Appearance:https://www.animeartists.org/Gallery.asp?GalleryID=22
    Weight: 76
    Height: 3.7
    Abilities: Psychokinetic, martial arts and alchemy
    personality- very seirous and at times humorous but does not like
    being called short. watchout he has a short temper:dead:

history- well it started when his mother died of a sickness
    he and his brother Alphonso try to bring her back from the dead
    but equivalent exchange works in weird ways...
    he doesnt know why he is here in this time period but team Ultima
    found his skills to be interesting and forces him to battle.
    watch these in order and it will make more sense.

https://www.zippyvideos.com/5488116341967086/fullmetalalchemistfuerfri/

https://www.zippyvideos.com/4476549351977966/fullmetalalchemistfriendsforever/

https://www.zippyvideos.com/6331482151967236/fmathedayidie/

side: Ultima by force

personality: a very seirious person that is also very depressed for he
    misses his home and the only family he has left. he usaly keeps to himself
    except for times he is treated with respect.

RP sample- I was walking down the halls of the ultima base
    " This place ticks me off" I said vilontly
    "keeping me locked up like a prisoner!" I yelled down the hall
    I kept walking until I reached my room I unlocked the door
    and walked in hot tears pouring down my cheeks
    "**** I miss everyone back in my own time" I said sobbing
    "I will find a way, a way to get out of here... I will!" I cryed

Ty2

New Hacker and Working Hard
    Years
  • I'll join too!

Name: Ty

Pokemon: Blaubasuar,Onix,Cubone,Treeco,Marill,Jolteon

Desricption: Ty is short, has spiky black hair,red and blue shirt, and black shorts.

Personality: Ty is an easy going fun to be with guy, he gets along with anybody except when he gets mad.

History: Ty was always the shortest and middle child of three kids, ever since he was 7 he had a Bulbasaur and cared for it ever since. Wen was 8 he caght a Cubone,Evee, and Treeco and trained them the same way trains Blubasaur. By the time he was 9 he evolved his Evee into Jolteon, caught a Marill, and an Onix and trained them all.

Trainer, Flare, or Ultima: Flare

RPG Sample: "Being on Team Flare isn't all that fun, I mean, I don't even have fire pokemon for goodness sake!" I said to boss. "The name dosen't mean what type need!" said the boss."Oh yeah, I knew that, so what does it mean!" I said. "Nothing!!" Boss said. "Riiiight." I said "But...." "Stop talking and get back to work!" Boss said. "Ok, bye. Hee,hee" I said leaving.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back