• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Flight from Earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokobean22

Kiki the Espeon Pokemorph
Years
  • Kiki blinked missing the Firespin but got hit by the over heat in the process.
    "Fine you wanna fight dirty? WE'LL FIGHT DIRTY!" She screamed fireing several blasts of psycic energy at Flame.
    "I don't like my fur singed!"

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Shadow was using his ears to try to hear out what Flame and Kiki were doing. 'I wonder what they're doing...' Shadow thought as she was listening for them. She soon heard them and they were fighting. 'STOP IT!' Shadow cried loudly. She used her Protect attack and protected Kiki and Flame.
    'Lucky that I learnt how to do long-distance Protect attack...' Shadow thought.

Last edited:

kokobean22

Years
  • Kiki looked at the protective sheild around her body.(Like a suit. I've never seen what really happens onTV so bare with me here) Someone was protecting her and from the looks of it, Flame as well.
    /Shadow./ she thought manageing a smile through her fury towards the bizzarely colored Charizard. She shook her head and looked up to the sky keeping the smile.
    "You have a big heart Shadow. A big heart and a big brain to go with it." She said to the sky keeping her Espeon voice rather than the human one she normally used when she spoke to 'the sky'.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Lugia smirked some as he looked up. "Something is quite troubling..., are you little ones okay" but then as he looked back he was struck right in the face as he was slammed towards the ground looking up it was a fearsome Absol, and it didn't seem to wanna let Lugia take the little ones.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Shadow did not wait for Nikki to answer and just started to Dig to the spot where Kiki and Flame were, for Shadow was getting quite anxious, for there was not much time left.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Shadow heard Nikki say something, but it was too late to turn back...she was already at the spot.
    Shadow dug her way out and soon found Flame and Kiki, being surrounded by her Protect attack.
    'Kiki! Flame! Come on Flame stop being so stubborn. Come on your our friend, and we want you to come with us! Please! I too love this world just as much as you...but I don't want to be blown up with it...!

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Lugia didn't hesitate he swept underneath all of them as he swept them up into the air and flew up high he planned to get away from the Absol at all costs, but Absol wasn't the only one trying to stop Lugia, a few Pidgeots and Pidgeotto's were following him.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • He looked to them slightly just as the Psychic one teleported onto his back. "Ooops, sorry i didn't realise...do you think you can help get rid of the Pidgeot..." (( Sorry if it seems like i'm in total control heh ))

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • "Hey no one is going to stop me from staying here" yelled Flame letting out an overheat. Flame was trying to get to Kiki but the protect was strong. "Let me out of here". Yell Flame with great anger.

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    "Um... why do you want to get rid of the Pidgeot? Have they done anything to you?" Nikki asked. "I really need to go help my friends!"

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • 'NO!' Shadow cried as Flame's Overheat attack was powerful and almost broke her Protect attack. Shadow stregnthed her Protect attack and tried to hold it for as long as she could.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Because my dear friend...Those Pidgeot want to take you away and stop you from going to Rayquaza new Pokemon Paradise, and i will not let them do so *moves on faster* And please calm that child down, its really burning my back....

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • "Eat this" shouted Flame. Flame leted out another overheat following up by a slash. "No one can stop so leave me if you want to make it out of earth". Flame roared with great power striking fear into the near by pokemon.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • The Lugia stopped for a moment turning around as it blasted the Pidgeots away with Aero Blast as he looked Flame in the eyes as he used Calm Mind. "Now you listen to me and you listen to me good, you are being moved because the pokemon here are being infected...and in order for pokemon's survival you need to be kept safe...."

Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2006
    "P-please, just hear me out for a momment!" Nikki said, running between Shadow and Flame. "I understand you will miss earth and everything but... but... buts thats no reason to waste your life! There is no reason to! And fighting each other will do no good either. " Nikki's eyes began to fill with tears. "I will miss earth too. The memories... and my friends. I don't want to leave but what good will it do to stay here and die? What good will it do to have your friends cry over your death and have them be sad for the rest of their lives?"

superd188

Good friends
    Years
  • "I don't care about earth" said Flame. "Im hated weird no charizard likes me and how am I suppose to be with my kind" said Flame mad. "And you Lugia you think you can tell me what to do and you think your better than me". "Alls I want is to see my parents and stay here till destruction".

kokobean22

Years
  • "WHO SAYS YOU HAVE TO STAY WITH YOUR OWN KIND?!" Kiki shouted feelign as though the was the only was Flame would aknoladge her, "Some of the cats in the cat clan see me as weird but they're just rude. Any pokemon who judges by ability or appearence is ignorant and deserves to be cursed with that themselves. Now get your sorry but off this mountain and lets go!"

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • "Yeah! Kiki is right! Stop acting like that! You would think that our pasts are just as worse as yours! I never knew my mother or my father....and all of the past friends that I have ever had all been captured by trainers. I have never had my own kind friend. And there is bound to be many Charizard there, who said that you were going to be along as your own kind?!"
    Shadow was starting to get very upset and angry as she looked towards the mountain where nearly all of the Pokemon had herded into the ships, with only 2 more ships left...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back