• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sapphire hack: pokemon force a hack

Years
    • Age 31
    • auz
    • Seen Sep 17, 2004
    it is a hack of pokemon sap but first i need a team of hackers. storyline

it is 50 years after deoxys is found he joins forces with teams rocket,magma and aqua he gives them super modifided pokemon. they recruit more and more people then the teams fuse in to team destruco with deoxys as the new leader. the first team member you encounter has a meowth lv 10 and the starters are dragon/ice/fire if you have ideas can you please give them to me and there are gym leaders places and the 8th can be either mewthree9000 or satoshi kun from here and the first 3 people will be one of the elite four i am the champion but instead of who you normaly fight it is deoxys and the fourth is my freind josh and pika2 you can be a trainer or the male rival and i know wat name u'll use jerimie and the proffesors name is prof.jack and the legenderys are jirachi for the one that you have to chase around and kyorge is the one in the cave and for the badges they become pins with a no. on them. if you can help ty cause im new at hack but i no alot of hack and i hope someone with expertise helps me. if you want to help me pm me :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: :nervous: give me a idea plz i no the dragon is bagon at the start ho you help the prof he is being chased by weak deoxys lv3 he disappears the next time you see him he has two pokemon and himself thats after you go into granite cave.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Hmm...interesting sweetie...But, sweetie, enocounting a level 3 Deoxys, so early?... hmmm... Also sweetie, how can you miss spell my name?! It's Jeremy! Arg!

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    good idea for a hack..if you need help..pm me..

Years
    • Age 31
    • auz
    • Seen Sep 17, 2004
    srry

srry pika2 and deoxys has tackle thats all hay j_spiro can i call you j_s and you guys give me to more starters its bagon ???????? and ???????? so can you give me a ice and fire pokemon and pm me for ideas or anything or post me :laugh: :laugh: i m new after all so can you teach me the basics of hacking and pika2 can you help me aswell and j_s

edit:pika2 since you post in of the elite four postion one of the 3 elite fours left give me a differant name than jeremy then you can be 1st 2nd or 3rd

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • auz
    • Seen Sep 17, 2004
    ok eva01 do you want to be an elite 4 person or the seventh gym leader
    because happy dude wants to be one of them

postion
    gym 1: no one
    gym 2: no one
    gym 3: no one
    gym 4: no one
    gyms 5-8:5,6 no one 7 no one or eva01 8 satoshi kun or mewthree9000
    rival female : no one
    rival male : maybe pika2
    rival wally : no one
    elite 4's:1st 2nd or 3rd j_spiro1,PIKA2 or eva01 and maybe happy dude or if pika2 will just be the male rival happy dude can take that
    4th:josh
    champ:deoxys well actully its me as archie but tom instead

suprise: if you get kyouge and groudon by cheating and ill see if you can hack them to breed and make them have an egg you get a new pokemon called kyoudon prononce (ky-oor-don)

will continue this after some one posts

Years
    • Age 31
    • auz
    • Seen Sep 17, 2004
    cont

yes it is taken eva01 by my freind josh do you want to be

if you are in the elite four postions you will have the leaders of each team sprite and then youll fight one of them again it is the destruco grunt that you first fourgt
    he'll have persian lv66,crawdaunt lv54,jynx lv67,golem lv 56 and a mightyena lv70

Last edited:

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Hey call me Spiro and for other starters..you might wanna put dratini for ice and larvitar cause it has a good last evoluti9on

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • And why not add bagon there for the starter :D lol You get the point?
    Anywyas nice idea. I would recommend incresing Team Destructo's pokemons Stast higher to make it more challenging.

HariyamaGuy

Pokemon Master!!!!
    Years
  • brendan2004 said:
    yes but give me details (too short)
    Okay, first Pokemon: Hariyama, level 24. Attacks: Fake Out, Arm Thrust, Mega Punch, and Body Slam.
    Second Pokemon: HitmonChan, level 26. Attacks: Mega Punch, Revenge, Ice Punch, and Fire Punch.
    Third Pokemon: Primeape, level 26. Attacks: Siesmic Toss, Mega Punch, Revenge, and Cross Chop.
    And, I want to be a Brawly type character, named HariyamaGuy, or Chip, please.

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    ok im now EVA02 iv changed the starters to dragon phsycic and ice

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    raveberuk said:
    Want me to do some sprites? Though i cannot do original ones.......

Rave :bandit:
    im doin origanal but i do have one request heres a sprite its the grunt 2 ver of him tell me wat 1 looks the best right clik and save it and zoom into it on the 1st one he has smaller eyes on 2nd bigger eyes and the 3rd has all the things of the teams and the starters are bagon spheal and beldum

Last edited:

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    i like yours so ill use it in my hack and my request ill send it to you in a pm :laugh:

Back