• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sapphire hack: pokemon force a hack

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • i think sealeo would be a good ice pokemon as a starter
    yes it will be the weaker of the 3 but eventually its going to be effective against booth the other starters

ps. why dont you just have the 3 regi as starters?

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    nah i dont wat the regis as starters but hay i mite make a regi version hmm i like it and all the others aswell

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    now ive done a new feature at route 101 you can catch all the starters there and is some one good at makin those trainers that you talk 2 and who can change poochyena to deoxys ive done about 2%-5%

Last edited:

GAHOOLE

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    pokemon extra

I know a hack and I don't know put a download file but I will still give you the game and site here it and here are the steps
    1 go to google
    2 type in studio pokemon
    3 at the go to hack roms
    4 click download
    5 this is like a game press the mouse button a few times then it will pop up
    6 then download it
    7 press the right mouse button
    8 then go to copy
    9 open the visual boy
    10 then press open )ctrlO(
    11 hold down ctrl and v
    12 wait for the game and then click it
    13 have fun

Back