• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Garnet

Allow Silver to Chose between the Starter he steals, or just Totodile?

• Just Totodile.

Votes: 249 29.3%
  • Allow him to chose.

Votes: 602 70.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2023
i played the beta2.0 and i can only say that this is a magnific hack!!

i have some questions:
-i notice that in new bark town the speach of the kind near the water don't stay in the window
-are you going to introduce evolutions wothout trades? (seadra -> kingdra, machoke ->machamp, etc)
-i really like the idea of of posters :D
-maybe police can be added in the storyline too (it is logic or?)
-insn't better place "charizards valley" after violet city, on route 32 or before union cave? (so you can have natural mountins and create a grat canyon/valley) (or maybe you just have a better idea xD)
-you wrote that all starter without chikorita and cyndaquill are catchable: are they in the wild or someboby would gift them?

I think that this can became a great hack :D
Thanks

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
i played the beta2.0 and i can only say that this is a magnific hack!!

i have some questions:
-i notice that in new bark town the speach of the kind near the water don't stay in the window
-are you going to introduce evolutions wothout trades? (seadra -> kingdra, machoke ->machamp, etc)
-i really like the idea of of posters :D
-maybe police can be added in the storyline too (it is logic or?)
-insn't better place "charizards valley" after violet city, on route 32 or before union cave? (so you can have natural mountins and create a grat canyon/valley) (or maybe you just have a better idea xD)
-you wrote that all starter without chikorita and cyndaquill are catchable: are they in the wild or someboby would gift them?

I think that this can became a great hack :D
Thanks
-Fixed.
-Yeah, but Kingdra will be given to you.
-Thanks.
-Probably not.
-It's an actual place in Johto called "Charicific Valley".
-Not catchable, but they'll be given to you.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2023
Yes i always forgot that it is called charicific valley xD, I only wrote that if you place it on route 32 you have just a lot of mountins in the near and so it is more realistic, but the ideator are you :D it was only a consideration :D

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
Years
Name of Trainer: Venito
Hair Style/Colour: Light blue/cyan
Clothing: White jacket. Blue Scarf. Blue Converse
Attitude: A Falkner wanabe! You first meet him getting kicked out of Violet City Gym (where he was a trainer) for trying to "overthrow" him as flying leader. He shouts "I'll show you!" towards the door before turning and facing Silver. He is arrogant and overconfident but genuinely cares about his pokemon.
Which Colosseum You Want to Partake in: First meet at Violet City Gym.
Battle 1 - Violet City
Pokemon #1: Lv5 Swablu
Pokemon #2: Lv7 Dratini

Battle 2 - Ecruteak City (on the hunt for the "ultimate flying pokemon" aka Ho-Oh which he says he saw in the sky. Tries to get Silver to leave the city by challenging him flys away when looses)
Pokemon #1: Lv17 Swablu
Pokemon #2: Lv15 Drifloon
Pokemon #3: Lv18 Dratini

Battle 3 - Blackthorn City (in a huff because he was defeated by Clair and denied entrance to Dragon's Den where he wanted to train his newly-evolved Dragonair -he only wants it to have the joy of winning many battles ie. he cares about his pokemon - when he looses he says that he must leave this region in order to be a better trainer he thanks silver and flies away
Pokemon #1: Lv32 Swablu
Pokemon #2: Lv33 Skarmory
Pokemon #3: Lv34 Drifblim
Pokemon #4: Lv36 Dragonair

Battle 4 - Safron City (surprised and pleased to see silver he came to Kanto for training and says that naturally he came to the city with the highest buildings. He says he has trained in Rock Tunnel, Mt. Moon and the Seafoam Islands and is ready for a re-match! ASfter being defeated he says he is going to viridian City to meet with a good friend who has a Pidgeot (aka Blue) and they will be training rigorously for he wants to join a colleseum)
Pokemon #1: Lv49 Altaria
pokemon #2: Lv47 Pelliper
Pokemon #3: Lv47 Gligar
pokemon #4: Lv48 Skarmory
Pokemon #5: Lv50 Dragonair

Final Battles - Tower Colleseum (through Blue's guidance he has become master of the Tower Colleseum. He now seems much more mature and wise as opposed to when you first met him and he seemed incredibly childish.

Pokemon: He always uses Altaria (2nd strongest and first out) and dragonite (stronest and last out). After that is other 4 can be any combination of:
Gligscor
Pelliper
Tropius
Skarmory
Driffelin
Charizard
picked at random every time you face him

I'm not sure if thats the format you want, or if thats even right, but hey I'm just making the suggestion. feel free to tweak the levels if need be.

Years
hi are you still accepting trainers?

Name:luner
Trainer look
frlgemtr008.png

Team:charizard pigeot butterfree rhydon tauros and salamance.

first apperance: violet gym trainer
team:pigey butterfree and tauros

second apperance: charasific valley
pigeoto butterfree tauros charizard[stolen] bagon[stolen]
after battle he fleds with the stolen pokemon [silver lets him]

third apperance : mt mortar
pigeot butterfree tauros charizard shelgon rhyhorn

fourth apperance: silver conferance
pigeot butterfree tauros charizard salamance rhydon [all level 53]

last apperance: orre [your choice] collseum
charizard pigeot butterfree tauros salamance rhydon [all level 60]

just put me in a collseum where they have room if you dont have any room just put me beside the pokemon center in violet city with the same team at the same level interact with me for a match.

oh yeah story
a trainer from violet city training with falkner until silver defeats falkner he decides to go on a journey silver is his role model so he steals pokemon like silver did he is silvers good friend and a helpful person his mom and dad live in goldenrod there house is beside bills parents house. in the end he decides to train with falkner hopeing to become the future gym leader of violet city just like his sister whitney.

BTW make him have whitney as his older sister.

Thank you!!

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Name of Trainer: Venito
Hair Style/Colour: Light blue/cyan
Clothing: White jacket. Blue Scarf. Blue Converse
Attitude: A Falkner wanabe! You first meet him getting kicked out of Violet City Gym (where he was a trainer) for trying to "overthrow" him as flying leader. He shouts "I'll show you!" towards the door before turning and facing Silver. He is arrogant and overconfident but genuinely cares about his pokemon.
Which Colosseum You Want to Partake in: First meet at Violet City Gym.
Battle 1 - Violet City
Pokemon #1: Lv5 Swablu
Pokemon #2: Lv7 Dratini

Battle 2 - Ecruteak City (on the hunt for the "ultimate flying pokemon" aka Ho-Oh which he says he saw in the sky. Tries to get Silver to leave the city by challenging him flys away when looses)
Pokemon #1: Lv17 Swablu
Pokemon #2: Lv15 Drifloon
Pokemon #3: Lv18 Dratini

Battle 3 - Blackthorn City (in a huff because he was defeated by Clair and denied entrance to Dragon's Den where he wanted to train his newly-evolved Dragonair -he only wants it to have the joy of winning many battles ie. he cares about his pokemon - when he looses he says that he must leave this region in order to be a better trainer he thanks silver and flies away
Pokemon #1: Lv32 Swablu
Pokemon #2: Lv33 Skarmory
Pokemon #3: Lv34 Drifblim
Pokemon #4: Lv36 Dragonair

Battle 4 - Safron City (surprised and pleased to see silver he came to Kanto for training and says that naturally he came to the city with the highest buildings. He says he has trained in Rock Tunnel, Mt. Moon and the Seafoam Islands and is ready for a re-match! ASfter being defeated he says he is going to viridian City to meet with a good friend who has a Pidgeot (aka Blue) and they will be training rigorously for he wants to join a colleseum)
Pokemon #1: Lv49 Altaria
pokemon #2: Lv47 Pelliper
Pokemon #3: Lv47 Gligar
pokemon #4: Lv48 Skarmory
Pokemon #5: Lv50 Dragonair

Final Battles - Tower Colleseum (through Blue's guidance he has become master of the Tower Colleseum. He now seems much more mature and wise as opposed to when you first met him and he seemed incredibly childish.

Pokemon: He always uses Altaria (2nd strongest and first out) and dragonite (stronest and last out). After that is other 4 can be any combination of:
Gligscor
Pelliper
Tropius
Skarmory
Driffelin
Charizard
picked at random every time you face him

I'm not sure if thats the format you want, or if thats even right, but hey I'm just making the suggestion. feel free to tweak the levels if need be.

Well, no P/D/PT Pokemon sorry. Also, sorry I couldn't get the Beta 3 out today, I need somebody to Beta test it for me :S.

y stri

Got no theme right now.
Years
Can we still do the trainer thing? Cause I have a comic character I made before that could be used

Name of Trainer: Bri (real name:Brianna)
Hair Style/Colour: Blue
Clothing: Like Dawn's dress thing in Diamond/Pearl, except no scarf and it's light blue. Also has brown/olive green shoes.
Attitude: She likes to cause trouble and torment her uncle. She's also cynical and sarcastic.
Which Colosseum You Want to Partake in: Under Colosseum, but could she be inserted somewhere annoying Bugsy? (which is her uncle) Maybe after you fight him?
Pokemon #1: Skarmory
Pokemon #2: Arcanine
Pokemon #3: Beedrill
Pokemon #4: Swampert
Pokemon #5: Glalie
Pokemon #6: Scizor

I have sprites in the attachment.

Xatoku

Game Developer
Years
Beta 3 Release!

Beta 3 Released!
First I'm too slow, now I'm too fast aha. Well here's Beta 3. I worked my butt off on this one so I'm proud of it. Still no Charicific Valley. It will come, someday. I'm just a loaf hehe. Here are some new things that I added.

• Camp Out! System Implemented.
  • Route 32 + Union Cave Added.
  • New Rival, Axel!
  • CUT Variant Implemented (You'll see soon enough!).
...and I think that's everything for now! It ends where there should be an exit to Union Cave FYI.

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/r3yd2z

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2023
Beta 3 Released!
First I'm too slow, now I'm too fast aha. Well here's Beta 3. I worked my butt off on this one so I'm proud of it. Still no Charicific Valley. It will come, someday. I'm just a loaf hehe. Here are some new things that I added.

• Camp Out! System Implemented.
  • Route 32 + Union Cave Added.
  • New Rival, Axel!
  • CUT Variant Implemented (You'll see soon enough!).
...and I think that's everything for now! It ends where there should be an exit to Union Cave FYI.

Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/r3yd2z

Yes (gha) Beta 3!!! Thanks Xatoku

For an aps file you need the A-Patch program (u can find it in toolbox on this forum)

Years
xatoku....can you think at that rival?it isn't very important,but when you joined it in the hack,you make me happy....remember,it isn't important....
Name of Trainer:Marley
Hair Style/Colour:black hair punk
Clothing:normal,t-shirt and jeans
Pokemon #1:poochyena>mightyena
Pokemon #2:taillow>swellow
Pokemon #3:poliwag>poliwhril>poliwrath
Pokemon #4:oddish>gloom>bellossom
Pokemon #5:vulpix>ninetales
Pokemon #6:trapinch>vibrava>flygon

forgive me,but i don't have a sprite......i'm very sorry....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back