• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Garnet

silverish_dewil

PKMN Necromancer
Years
  • Thank you for the comment but this is not only MY game but the game of OUR Team (team aeon). Everyone in the team is responsable for the game.

~first post updated~

PokeFanatic12698

Legendary Trainer
    Years
  • Nice hack. Pokemon looks asweomse. And those three legendaries looks like two dragonites and charizards formed together lol but still awesome hack.

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
    Years
  • yea basically it's my but I am not saying that because like he said it's our game and since most member of our team is being cooperative I still need some help. so if you able to help Team Aeon post in our team topic for for Joining or Volunteering as reason

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • Eh. If you were one of the people who e-mailed me for permission to use my fake Pokémon, you should have at least had the sense to get their names right (Volcaryu, not Volcanryu)... and if not, you shouldn't have taken them in the first place. :/

silverish_dewil

PKMN Necromancer
    Years
  • *~*TwiLiTeDaRkRai*~* our team member made the map. So here it is!
    Pokemon Garnet

WindBlows

It's been a long time!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2023
    Ok here is the Taizu Region Map:

Pokemon Garnet

EDIT: OK Hehe SD posted first NP

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2009
    this looks to be a great game, but i think u should stick to Pokemon that truly exist, not new, made up ones

Lucas-Duo

Dawn's BF
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    Looks good

Looks good the best fakemon game ive seen. But will there be real pokemon aswell?

Also if you need a beta tester PM Me

furbie22

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2008
    I soooo want this hack

im soooooooo looking forward to this

it looks so good already i nominated this for hack of the year 2007

Back