• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon General Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
Years
  • I cannot wait for the new pokemon cards to come out. I think I'm going to run out and buy a boxed deck of the new gen. It'll be the first time I buy a deck in who knows how long. I still buy booster packs once in awhile just to collect but I want all the new pokemons in card form.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Stunfisk has become everyone's favourite Pokemon now... right?

618.png

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I love Stunfisk's sprite in B/W, it flops around and it looks strangely cute when it blinks XD

WriteThemWrong

Years
  • It's design reminds me of dunsparce. GF must've been in a different state of mind when they made them.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Well, I like Stunfisk's design tbh. Reminds me of Dunsparce, which is a very cute Pokemon imo.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I just want to mention that from the awesome-derpy looking scale (just made it up), with awesome being like, idk Zoroark, Bisharp etc, and derpy being Stunfisk, Bidoof etc, Stunfisk is so far on the derpy side of the scale, that it whiplashes and just becomes automatically awesome. :D

The_Noob

Banned
    Years
  • Cryogonal's based of the monsters from Viking religion called Frost Giants, primal, god-like beings who are extremely malevolent. They can also cause blizzards, and the Vikings passed down tales of them to explain why their homeland was so cold.

Also, according to their mythology, the deity Odin, who was the Viking equivalent of Zeus, was a son of a Frost Giant.

Cryogonal, of course, is pretty much a smaller version of these Lovecraftian monsters that the Vikings used to fear. Is he derpy now?

I love Stunfisk's sprite in B/W, it flops around and it looks strangely cute when it blinks XD

He looks like he jizzed himself or something when he does that. I can't help but laugh my ass off whenever I fight one.

Noob out.

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
  • Derpf -- I mean Stunfisk is really scary imo, especially when he grins. Dunsparce, however, can be cute. the derpiests got to be the three genies. God are they awful!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • Stunfisk has become everyone's favourite Pokemon now... right?

618.png

Ugh...for some reason, looking at Stunfisk makes me want to eat chocolate. I guess it's the coloration? :x

But yeah, Bidoof overruns everything with derp (though it's cute, and the evolution Bibarel has a nice name), Magikarp has officially ascended and transcended to "Crouching derp Hidden pseudo-Dragon", and Stunfisk is so memetically derp that it reaches its own confusing, swirling, twisted abyss of coolness...somehow.

I wonder how Luvdisc (hilariously, it shares its Base Stat Total with the much more awesome Zorua) and Sunkern (has the lowest Base Stat Total, but it's one of the few Pokemon that can have 5 stars in its Pokeathlon stats) rank into all of this?

picture.php

Derp.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Derpf -- I mean Stunfisk is really scary imo, especially when he grins. Dunsparce, however, can be cute. the derpiests got to be the three genies. God are they awful!
    What genies? You mean Landorus, Thundurus, and Tornadus? Are you mental? Just look at Landorus' animation:
    645.gif

Its shaking its booty! Come on, you can't call that derpy!

WriteThemWrong

Years
  • It's animation makes it look derpy but I like the genies overall.

Psyduck has a really derpy personality, for anyone looking past looks.

Meinfoo

Spelling error? Spelling win!
    Years
  • Speaking of derpy has anyone been able to bear looking at Kobalion's sprite and art? Apparently "broken knee" is all the rage with ledgendaries nowadays.

As for Stunfisk I love its unique type combo. Plus, it is a Pokemon that is so useless, hipsters like it. Just like Dunsparce.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I told my boyfriend, now that he knows how to RNG abuse, that I'll only condone it if he makes a team full of Stunfisk with straight 31s in IVs.

On another note, I noticed twitter.com/Pokemon wasn't used at all, so I send in a request for a username change and maybe it will work. :3

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I'm the only person I know that doesn't know how to RNG abuse.

I feel totally ashamed of myself right now. u_u; I've always wanted to RNG abuse something, like a shiny, or a Pokemon with good IVs or something, but didn't have enough motivation to do so, and thought RNGing was a lot of effort and whatnot. ;__;

It's a lot of effort to learn. There were plenty of times that he was really frustrated in the 2-3 days of trial and error (all the guides are frustratingly just vague enough to make you mess up a ton), but once you know how to do it, it's easy to replicate for anything you want. He already has 3 abused Pokemon in the same time it took him to just do one to begin with. I would link you to the instructions on it but they're on Smogon and Smogon is down :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back