• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon General Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
  • Kyurem is where it's really at. But hugging one of them would be hard.

Years
  • Today, I purchased a copy of Pokemon Shiny Gold on a GBA cart from ebay. I have done my resurch on the game, but one question came up short. I know verious of the hacked games put on the GBA do not save proporly. From what I have found, it seems that Shiny Gold does, but I just wanted to be sure, does the GBA cart. of Pokemon Shiny Gold save?

Thinking back, I probably should of asked this beforehand... =/ Oh well. Eatherway, it only cost me $7.

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I actually really hate most Gen V pokemon, most of them just because i cant understand what the creators where doing...
    Timburr family = machop V.2
    Vanillish family = ice cream... wtf??
    trubbish and garbador = even their name says it
    ducklett and swanna = really? a swan and a duck??
    throh and sawk = just plain gay really
    litwick family = although strong they are just candles and lights, poor design
    stunfisk = something worse than magikarp yet far less famous
    druddigon = solo no evolution dragon type fail, loooks so ****

However mass love for = Braviary,Haxorus,Serperior, Samurott, Genesect and Hydreigon, Reuniclus, Zebstrika
    The rest that are unmentioned are actually okay

Play GPX plus, its a cool forum based game where you collect and hatch your favourite pokemon eggs.. it features all pokemon from Gen I to Gen V. However to hatch eggs and level up pokemon you need to get other forum users to interact with your pokemon.. So join today chat on the forums and start collectign your team..Add me and i willl give daily clicks.. click my team too

Last edited:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Timburr line - I don't get how a construction worker and a strong man at a carnival translates into a body builder. With clown attributes to boot.

Vanillish family - What would you prefer a hamburger or hotdog line? You would have to think at some point in time they would base pokemon off food. So I don't see what the "beef" is here xD.

trubbish and garbador - Can't argue here, there trash. I know I usually grow into a pokemon but I never see myself having this mutated garbage bags growing on me.

ducklett and swanna - I don't see where you are coming from with this complaint. They haven't used a Swan yet, so they decided to use it. Ducklett is partly based on a cygnet, which is a swan, and it has duck attributes as well. Not like past birds havem't had different bird attributes to them.

throh and sawk - I am not sure what Throh or Sawk have to do with being happy, but if they make you happy then good for you (=. Surprised you didn't say cheap version of the Hitmons, knock offs or something to that extent.

litwick family - Poor design? So I guess everything should be a bunch of animals and we just say forget anything know organic? Doesn't seem much different then Rotom as a Spark then having it's forms as various appliances.

stunfisk - Haters gonna hate what can I say. Not everyone is going to be a believer of the awesomeness that is derpfish.

druddigon - Although I think they screwed up on the color scheme I still like it. And it's not supposed to be attractive though, since it is partly based off a gargoyle.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I actually really hate most Gen V pokemon, most of them just because i cant understand what the creators where doing...
    Timburr family = machop V.2
    Vanillish family = ice cream... wtf??
    trubbish and garbador = even their name says it
    ducklett and swanna = really? a swan and a duck??
    throh and sawk = just plain gay really
    litwick family = although strong they are just candles and lights, poor design
    stunfisk = something worse than magikarp yet far less famous
    druddigon = solo no evolution dragon type fail, loooks so ****

However mass love for = Braviary,Haxorus,Serperior, Samurott, Genesect and Hydreigon, Reuniclus, Zebstrika
    The rest that are unmentioned are actually okay

Play GPX plus, its a cool forum based game where you collect and hatch your favourite pokemon eggs.. it features all pokemon from Gen I to Gen V. However to hatch eggs and level up pokemon you need to get other forum users to interact with your pokemon.. So join today chat on the forums and start collectign your team..Add me and i willl give daily clicks.. click my team too

True, there are many stupid pokemon in gen V, but there are many cool ones as well such as bravairy

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Vanillish family - What would you prefer a hamburger or hotdog line? You would have to think at some point in time they would base pokemon off food. So I don't see what the "beef" is here xD.

Yeah I used to have a lot of beef with that line, but now I have really gotten used to it and view them as normal pokemon. Vanillite reminds me a lot of Castform, probably because of the similar body shape. But yeah I love the shiny Vanillite too~ Strawberry flavour XD

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years

• Yeah I used to have a lot of beef with that line, but now I have really gotten used to it and view them as normal pokemon. Vanillite reminds me a lot of Castform, probably because of the similar body shape. But yeah I love the shiny Vanillite too~ Strawberry flavour XD
    You know the food stands in Unova right? They are going to use one those as a Ice Cream stand so when you bring any of the Vanillite family you can change it's flavor along with it the typing will change. Kind of like Rotom with appliances.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • You know the food stands in Unova right? They are going to use one those as a Ice Cream stand so when you bring any of the Vanillite family you can change it's flavor along with it the typing will change. Kind of like Rotom with appliances.

Oh really XD Where did you find this from? That sounds pretty cool actually. I want a cookie and cream one >.<

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Made it up. But I honestly wouldn't put it past Gamefreak to do something farfetched as that. Then the Vanillite haters would have more to whine about. And continue to say OMG they are running out of ideas yet again! Then next generation they will make a Pizza mon and people will forget about Vanillite and rage over the next food pokemon. Then I will say "well at least you didn't get a garbage bag this generation xD".

Moltres Rider

Banned
    Years
  • Now that I like Zekrom, I have been working hard to apologize to the main Zekrom page for all the hard words so I can join his page, I apologized endlessly, it entered into it's third week! but he ain't taking it... so I said, Screw It! I'll find another Zekrom page, Facebook listed multiple!!!

like they say, "There are other fish in the sea." I say, "There are other Zekroms on the internet!" found a smaller Zekrom page

after that, the main Zekrom page agreed to allow me his reply to my comment on joining a different Zekrom page was [get over to my page, I don't want another Zekrom page to get all the glory] the fact that I took matters into my own hands and was willing to join another Zekrom page must have convinced him that I wasn't kidding around

as comparison, the main Zekrom page would be Chicago and the smaller Zekrom page would be my town I live in (population 8000)

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    *looks at date*

What are your thoughts on Chandelure's DW ability, Shadow Tag?

Along with its already impressive Base 145, Shadow Tag Chandelure traps your opponent (as long as they don't have Shadow Tag) and destroys it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back