• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Generation 5 Starters Revealed!

Which Starter Has The Best Sprite?

• Grass (Tsutaaja)

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • Fire (Pokabu)

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Water (Mijumaru)

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

loliwin

→ Level 69
Years
  • Yeah I just saw this on Serebii, gah I knew Nintendo was losing their talent, the new starters look pretty fail. I guess the Fire one is cute and the grass one is kinda cool but the water one? I mean comeon!!!

Just watch them evolve. XD Tis all.

AND ITS LESS BUSHY FINALLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
  • if the fire starter is a rabbit im so psyched!!!

the grass one looks pretty cool but i dont like the water starter, im guessing its evo will be water/ice

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • ah well the protagonists look very much like the OW we saw earlier..also the startes fit in the silhouette perfectly ..so yeah i believe it

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Hmm...thinking time!

Yeah. I am really digging that fire starter, definitely going to end up picking him on my first play through. Can anyone make out what the water starter is supposed to be? It's an okay design, could do without the yellow nose and freckles. Like the grass starter too, kinda reminds me of Treeko thanks to that laid-back look it has.

Also, anyone have any idea what importance the age of the characters could have is? Other than the whole 10 year old thing. The scan says Isshu is a faraway region, so that makes me wonder if it'll be cut off from the other regions to complete the "rebirth" thing Nintendo is driving home.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • Hmm...thinking time!

Also, anyone have any idea what importance the age of the characters could have is? Other than the whole 10 year old thing. The scan says Isshu is a faraway region, so that makes me wonder if it'll be cut off from the other regions to complete the "rebirth" thing Nintendo is driving home.

I'm thinking about that too...maybe a more brutal villain team..arrogant gym leaders..??

Giovanni

Team Rocket Leader
    Years
  • I'll probally pick the fire as it's probally the cutest, the grass looks the coolest and I don't really like the water's look, but maybe the evolutions might look better.

I'm thinking about that too...maybe a more brutal villain team..arrogant gym leaders..??

Oh yeah, I forgot about the team, I wounder what type of team it will be.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back