• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon -Genesis- RPG

IceFireLighnting

"Your Pokmon? No...wait. I got lost once, but when I woke up, Hayl and Swift here weren't with me. They were faring well. Your Poemon is probably fine! Fire's probably up on the mountian up there." Lan explained to Rosie that she shouldn't panic. "Let's look up there, ok?" Lan said, pointing up the mountian.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Place: Mt. Quasar

"I hope you right," Rosie said as she got up, wincing as she did so. She had just started walking in the direction Lan had pointed when she heard a cry from above. Looking up, she a Swablu dive down. "Cloud!" said happily. Instead of going and cuddling up to Rosie, Cloud dove right into Lan and started pecking at her head. "Cloud, stop it! she just saved my life so have a little respect!" she scolded. Cloud instantly stopped and started cooed an apology to Lan.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    headed to Eons camp

OOC: (i hope you don't mind how many pokemon my character has been catching. it's a big part of him. also the length of my post i'm sorry if they seem to long, but sometimes i just dont get a chance to post at all+i'm trying to make up for the week i missed. ty and continue)

The sun rose back into the sky and awoke Raizer from his light sleep. he tossed and turned a little but the sun had already woken him. he stood up and stared into the ashes of the fire he built the night before.

"the nights up here are so strange" he whispered to himself

Raizer unlatched Quest's pokeball and sent him out into the sky.

"how are you doing after that nice rest?" he asked as his new pokemon landed on a fallen log

"hoot hoo" it replied with a little jump

the little owl pokemon stood balanced on one leg and prened itself.

"maybe thats why you fel out of the tree" he said looking down at him

"hoooo?" it questioned

"you only stand on one leg. try standing on booth." he said gesturing with his hands

Quest nodded and switched feet

"no not the other foot both feet" he said ephisizing feet

Quest looked confused he attempted to stand on both feet but only switched feet and fell over

"you ok?" Raizer rushed over and check his tiny pokemon

"hoo hoo" it eyes looked into his

"now that i think of it don't you evolve into Noctowl" he said remembering all the things he knew about pokemon "maybe if we train hard enough you'll evolve and won't be so clumsy"

"hoot hoot hoo" Quest jumped up and flew in circles. he was full of joy.

"alright then we'll head home and then we go down to the oak meadow. there are alot of bug pokemon to train against."

------------------------------------

while it was still early the pair reached the meadow and began training. Quest's peck move was really strong against the bug pokemon that ate the sap off the trees. it had even sent a heracross running. after an hour or so they sat down and ate the food Raizer had prepared. Raizer also sent out his other pokemon so they could enjoy the fresh air. Raizer open a small clay pot of honey and set it out in the feild. the smell attracted more bug pokemon and even some grass types like bellsprout. at about noon Quest was looking stronger by far, but very tired.

"how about we head home" Raizer asked offering Quest a berry

"hoo hooo" Quest's voice was followed by a yawn and a rustle from the grass.

"what was that?"

a syther launched itself from the grass and sliced at Raizer. it was a near miss. Quest leaped into the air and dive bombed the scyther. Quest's attack was dead on, but the scyther felt almost nothing. Raizer knew the battle would be a lost cause and returned quest to his pokeball. Raizer ducked behind a tree and watched the scyther's every move. it looked around for any other advisaries and then walked over to the honey jar. the scyther licked it clean and looked to see if there was another jar. this was a great chance the honey was easy to get and Raizer could use it as a way to make friends with the scyther. Raizer stepped out with another jar and looked right at the scyther.

"hay!" the scyther turned and noticed the jar "you like honey right!? well if you come with me i'll give you more. deal?"

"scy scy scy!!!" the scyther dashed over and grabbed the pot licking it clean

"now are you going to come?"

"scy scy" it nodded

"would you like to come and stay with me?"

"scy ther" the scyther seemed unshure

"well you can decide when we get there. ok?"

"scy scy" it buzzed and hummed as they traveled to Raizer's home

when they got there Raizer gather two more jars and gave them to scyther. the scyther happily slurped up the contents. when it finished Raizer began talking to him.

"now we can talk. my name is Raizer Shade, but my Beldum started buzzing something that sounds like Eon so i often go by that." Raizer told his story to the scyther like he was another person. this was how he talked to all pokemon as equals. "do you understand all that?"

"scy scy" he nodded and moved closer to Raizer. then he pointed a scyth to one of Raizers pokeballs

"you want to stay with me?" he questioned with a hint of joy in his voice

"scy scy" he nodded again, but his face was more shure and confident

Raizer tapped him with the pokeball. unlike when he had caught Quest the pokeball shook many times then signaled a capture. it seemed that though scyther was shure he was still wild inside. Raizer took the pokeball and placed it on his belt. he counted up his other pokeballs and noticed that he only had three remaining. he need to head down to the quarry and mine to collect the materials he needed for more.

Raizer changed his dirty clothes. he put on light blue gray jeans, a tan shirt, and his gray vest. after grabbing more food and a second bag he headed down past the meadow to the river where he had built a small stone lean to where he could rest while he worked in the quarry which across the creek. then he would have to go up the mountain to the mine to find the iron he needed.

-------------------------------------------

after another oddly short night Raizer headed out and began collecting the stone he needed to build his pokeballs. the work took hours, but he collected enough and spent the rest of the time he had before noon training with quest and blade in the meadow. at noon Raizer sat down in the meadow with all of his pokemon. though he only had four he felt amazing.

"guys its just so great. i'm so lucky that i have you" Raizer was nearly crying tears

his pokemon all let out their cries to show their happiness aswell

Raizer returned to training with Quest and his Scyther who he had named Blade, a descent name that he felt got to the point. when Blade began to grow tired Raizer returned him to his pokeball. now only Raizer and Quest were in the clearing. as their training continued Quest again showed his strength. his moves had been knocking out pokemon fast before, but now Quest was doing without being hit or breaking a sweat. Quest flew through the sky gracefully and then attacked with amazing accuricsey. Raizer's heart would beat even faster when he saw his pokemon's masterful display. as Quest knocked away another opponent a framliar noise came closer.

"Heric Hera Heric" it went

"Quest do you hear that?" Raizer said with a tiny bit of fear

"hoot te hoot" Quest's voice also trembled

"Herac Herac" the noise grew

"ok now i'm worried" Raizer walked closer to Quest

"Herac Herac Heracross!" the Heracros which they had beatten early jumped out from the shadows

"gahhh" Raizer stepped back in fear. as did Quest.

"Hera Hera" the Heracross' voice was full of anger

"you want a rematch" Raizer tried to be brave

"Hera" it nodded and stomped

"alright then we'll give it all we've got" Raizer gather his courage " go Quest!"

Raizer stood behind Quest as the two pokemon got ready to battle.

ITS ALL IN OOC from here on

Pokemon -Genesis- RPG

Black: Raizer's home and camp
    Dark Green: forest
    Red: oak meadow
    light gray: quarry
    Gray: mine
    Blue: (must i even say it?) river
    Light green: spruce and pine forest

may add more if more detail is needed or if i get a good idea. whichever comes first.

Last edited:

IceFireLighnting

Lan felt happy as Rosie saw her Swablu. But that same Swablu had dived at Lan's face. "Hey! HEY! I saved Rosie's life! Not hurting anyone, here!" Lan screamed. The Swablu also heard Rosie's yelling, got off of Lan's face and started rapidly apologizing. "No, no," said Lan, "you had good reason, and I forgive you. No need to be sorry!"

Then Lan saw a Starly diving from above, toward Rosie, and yellow Charmander racing down the hill towards them. "I'm guessing these are yours too?" Lan asked as the Charmander ran up to Rosie. Lan proceeded to pet him and the bird. He seemed open to her affection, as did Cloud, the Swablu's apparent name.

The Starly, perched on Rosie's shoulder, however, seemed to resent her, giving her a glare as cold as a Froslass's breath...

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    the battle in the meadow

the heracross made the first move. it charged horn down and knocked Quest up higher into the air. Quest not even waiting for a command dive bombed Heracross pushing him back at least two feet. the Heracross used counter and returned Quest's power twice as strong. the attack drove Quest down onto and into the ground where he was being driven like a plow digging a deeper and deeper rut. the Heracross was too strong for Quest to support himself on his one leg.

"QUEST!!! you gotta hold tight" Eon wanted run out and tackle the Heracross off his poor pokemon.

"hoo kyhaaa" Quest cried out and then buckled under Heracross' power

"Herac Herac" the Heracross lifted its head and raised it's arms in victory

Eon rushed over and slide on his knees to where Quest was now doubled over in pain.

"oh no... no no no. Quest... I... I shouldn't have let you fight... I'm so sorry... Quest" Eon was speachless. he couldn't think straight and he could barely breath.

The moment now had felt as if it stopped time. Eon picked up Quest and looked at his face. Quest's face reflected his condition. his eyes were closed and Eon could barely see him breathing. aswell as his weak breath Quest's pulse was slow and unsteady.

"hoo ha hoo" Quest barely made a sound, but Eon could sense his tiny voice

"oh Quest are you ok" Eon held Quest close

"hoota hoo" Quest's breathing and pulse returned to normal

the sky began to grow dark and the meadow become imersed in shadows. Quest lept from Eon's arms and hovered above him. Eon could see nothing, quest's eyes were made for the dark. the blackness of the night empowered Quest and made Heracross blind. the battle began again.

Quest pecked at Heracross from all angles beating him down. the Heracross was unable to do any thing to stop the barrage. suddenly a white light shined from the meadow. Eon could now see what had happened. Quest had shown Heracross who's boss. the Heracross in a final attempt had used flash, but it was to late. Quest had already K.O.'d him. in front of quest was an odd little brown stone unlike the ones that he would find in the quarry. it was darker on top and light on bottom. much like Quest's feathers. now the night retreated like a tornado towards Mt. Quasar, now Raizer's next location after he would get his metal from the mine.

-----------------------------------

after finishing the work he had set out for himself Eon headed down the mountain with six new pokeballs and his three old ones. Eon knew that the hike down the mountain alone would take a hours and the trip could take an entire day or two. Eon started imeadiatly and dashed downhill with Ion floating behind him. Ion's job was to catch Eon if he fell so that he wouldn't roll down until he crashed into a tree. when Eon finally grew tired he was near the bottom of the mountain where the creek pooled and the water disappeared into the earth.

Last edited:

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Rosie greeted her pokemon happily than checked them over to make sure they were fine. Once she was sure they weren't hurt, she turned to Lan. "Lan, I'd like you to meet Fire, Cloud, and Razor," she said pointing to each pokemon in turn. Fire and Cloud called out greetings but Razor just sat on Rosie's shoulder and started coldly at Lan. "What's wrong, Razor?" she questioned the bird. He just chirped unhappily while still glaring at Lan. Whatever he said made Cloud angry and she started chattering at him angrily. The two started arguing and Rosie sighed. "Stop it, you two. I don't see why you always have to fight," she said crossing her arms. She turned back to Lan saying, "Thanks for saving me. I really appreciate it." Fire nodded his agreement and hugged Lan's leg.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    the Lakeside

Raizer finally reached the end of the mountain. the world was in a state which he had never seen before. the only time he ever had left the mountain was when he almost lost Ion in a blizzard. now the world was grassy and green some trees dotted the landscape and the ground was a sea of grass. Raizer removed his vest stuffing it into his bag. Ion join him soon after. Raizer was extremely curious and set about looking at everything. checking every stone, tree, and bush Raizer searched for answer about his suroundings. after he had looked at everything he moved on towards the lake he could see in the distance.

it was calm fresh water so clear that Raizer could see magikarp and goldeen swiming down deep in it. he also note that the lake flowed into a river which continued parralel to Mt. Quaser. Raizer not seeing anything of use near the lake headed down stream. from behind Raizer noticed a quite noise.

"twit twig" it sounded off in a joyful call

Raizer turned to see a turtwig imerge from the grass and lay down on a rock near the water. the grass rustled again. this time an ekans striked at the turtwig knocking him into the water.

"twi twi gubblu gubble" the turtwigs head bobbed under water as he was pulled downstream

Raizer and the ekans set off down the river in pursuit of the turtwig.

"Ion use meteor mash on ekans" Ion reacted quick and bashed ekans aside into the grass

"good. now use psychic on meand float me over turtwig" Ion gathered his might and lifted Raizer into the air holding him above the river

"come on a little closer" raizer waited for the right moment "and got'cha"

raizer lifted the turtwig out of the water and held him tight. Ion returned them to the ground.

"twig twig" the turtwig was shaken and beaten badly

"don't worry your ok now" Raizer took out an old shirt and wrapped the turtwig up in it

"twig twig twi" the turtwig fell asleep

Raizer carried him until nightfall. when they set up camp half way down the river. the turtwig blinked it eyes as it woke up to the smell of berries and fish being cooked over a fire. raizer was no where to be found, but all of his pokemon sat around the fire.

"good morning. sleep well?" Ion hummed in poketongue

"actually quite well for the events of the day" the turtwig pulled off the shirt

"don't worry Raizer takes care of us all" quest hooted

"he's pretty good for a human" blade buzzed

"he's better than good when i was blown away in a blizzard Raizer didn't stop looking until he found me at the bottom of the mountain" Ion recalled the cold night

"so you all atay with him" turtwig questioned

"yeah it's definantly not a part time job" Omega growled

"it is for since you mostly just lay aroun" Ion whirled with anger

"maybe i could stay too" turtwig said thinking about what his future may hold

"i don't see why not. Raizer seems to want to catch all the pokemon he can" Quest hooted in

"when he gets here just go over to him he'll probubly ask i you want to come with him. he's polite like that" Ion added

"alright i'll do it" turtwig said happy to know someone might think of him as more than their next meal

when raizer returned turtwig did just as the others said and Raizer did indeed catch him.

IceFireLighnting

Lan appreciated the hug on her leg. "No problem. Hey, if it's all the same to you, how about going to Mobius Canyon? I have someone I want you to meet." Her Pokemon and Lette started greeting Fire and Cloud, obviously noticing Razor's cold attitude. "This is his Swinub, Lette, and this is Tort, my Turtwig, Hayl, my Whismur, and Swift, my Cyndaquil."

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    "That sounds great!" Rosie said in reply to Lan's question. Fire turned and looked angrily at her.
    "Char! Charmander!" he said angrily.
    "Fire, don't worry. You'll get your chance to play," Rosie said. "Besides, we've never been to Mobius Canyon. It could be fun." Fire looked at her doubtfully for a moment than went back to the other pokemon. Rosie shook her head than turned back to Lan. "Don't worry about him. He's always a grump when he doesn't get his play time." Fire glared at her when she said this. She smiled innocently back.

IceFireLighnting

Lan was excited at Rosie's response. "Ok. Lette, do it." The pig-ish Pokemon rose a mound of earth under the group, directed it northward, and pushed it along the ground.

"Having a Ground-type with youy is soooooo much easier than walking!" Lan said. She had found her first aquaintence.

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
    (OOC: Dang, I really need to be more active on this thread, I swear.)

Saisoku woke up, after sleeping for what felt like days. He got up, almost hitting his pokemon, and stretched for a bit, hearing several cracks and pops from spots. He leaned over and woke up Bagon and Dratini, then recalled them into their Pokeballs. Saisoku stared at the scenery, looking at the landscape, when he noticed something odd. Off in the distance, he saw a patch of earth, higher than the others, moving at a fairly rapid pace. Saisoku decided to go investigate this strange phenomenon. He put his pokeballs on his belt and jumped off the side of the falls. He eventually hit part of the slightly diagonal side and began to slide. He didn't care whatsoever if this wore out his jeans, he was going to find out. He came about 5 feet above the ground, still sliding, and pushed off the side. When he hit the ground, he started running instantly towards the strange moving land mass.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    "Who's that?" Rosie asked, pointing to a figure sliding down the hill toward them. Her pokemon looked in the direction she pointed and Cloud and Razor flew off to investigate.

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
    Saisoku had been running for several minutes. He was starting to get tired, when he saw two figures flying. He stopped in his tracks, kicking up a lot of dirt and dust. It was a Starly and a Swablu. Saisoku thought about the fact that they were here. Normally these pokemon were never found in his area. Apparently, someone must have taken them here. He had never thought about any other humans on the island. Then, a lightbulb went off in his head. There must have been people on that moving land mass! Saisoku turned to the pokemon.
    "You guys want a lift?" The birds both made a sound that almost sounded like an mmhm, then hopped on his shoulders. Saisoku then started to run, birds on his shoulders and pokeballs on his belt, towards the land mass.

---------------------------​

Saisoku got to the land mass, and saw not one, but three people on it; two girls and a boy. The birds on his shoulders got off, the Swablu flying to one girl, and the Starly to the other.
    "Hey. Who are you?" Saisoku asked the strangers.

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2011

At long last, C.J. and Rix found themselves standing at the foot of Mt. Quasar. The avalanche seemed to have largely stopped, but the snow still looked rather treacherous. Oh well, he thought, no turning back now.

The duo started their slow trudge up the mountain, looking out for any people or Pokemon. "See aything?" he called to Rix.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Saisoku got to the land mass, and saw not one, but three people on it; two girls and a boy. The birds on his shoulders got off, the Swablu flying to one girl, and the Starly to the other.
    "Hey. Who are you?" Saisoku asked the strangers.
    It's only Rosie and Lan on the land mass... and their pokemon of course. And Swablu and Starly are both Rosie's so they would be going to her not Lan.

Cloud and Razor both landed in front of Rosie. Pointing at the figure getting closer, they both did such bad imitations of a human that she had to laugh. They looked at her idignantly and turned their heads away, ending up looking at each other. They quickly turned the other way. Rosie laughed again than looked up at the figure that was now apparently a boy. "Hey. Who are you?" she heard him call.
    "I'm Rosie," she called back, "And this is Lan." Here she pointed to Lan.

Last edited:

IceFireLighnting

Lan saw the youth running up towards the moving hill. "Yeah," she said after the funny show with the birds and Rosie's intros, "I'm Lan. We're headed to Mobius Canyon so that we can meet up with a...friend...of mine. Want a lift?" Tort was cold to this stranger, turning away and concealing himself in a bush.

"Harsh..." she said to the boy with a joking smile.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    approaching mt quasar/ the ocean's edge /Mt. Quasar base

having crossed the river and reaching the base of the mountain Raizer scanned up and down the stone cliffs. he had traveled from his mountain camp to figure out what was causing the sudden nights. Raizer sent out his new turtwig and told him to use vine whip on a near ledge. Turtwig launched out a vine and grasped the ledge. Raizer began to climb the vine. suddenly Raizer heard the rock crack. he dropped to the ground returned his turtwig and rolled to dodge the falling rocks. when the boulder hit the ground swarms of murkrow and honchkrow flew off the mountain. the flock must have been causing the nights using night shade. Raizer had expected more on his journey now he only had a boring trip back.

no. Raizer had come to far he wasn't going to go home. Raizer decided to explore the area and look for pokemon.

after traveling past the mountain Raizer came to stop at a beach which he could see another land mass from. Raizer judged the distance and decided that it was to far to swim. Raizer grew bored of the ocean fast the endless waves seemed of no importance. picking up a small stone he tossed it out. expecting a splash Raizer watched the water, but the rock ended up resting on the water.

"what the..." Raizer yelled out in awe

bubbles rose from near the rock. Raizer sent out turtwig and prepared for battle. a mantine launched out of the water and soared above the beach.

"uh sorry" Raizer backed up a step or two

the mantine lashed out. Raizer and turtwig backed up even more. the mantine slammed it's tail down on the sand. Raizer noticed a purple shape latched onto it. Raizer threw a pokeball trying to get the pokemon off the mantine's tail. the ball hit the mantine instead and left the other pokemon on the sand. now the purple blur showed to be a shellder. the pokeball that had hit mantine some how signaled a capture despite raizer's intentions. the shellder sat still on the beach it's shell still shut tight. Raizer walked over an prodded the shell. his turtig followed and tapped it aswell. the shellder opened it's shell and stuck out his tounge.

"what's that for" Raizer stood back up and stared the shellder down

"shell she she" the shellder pulled in it's tounge and claped it's shell and made a noise like a ponyta hoof.

"thats enough of that. turtwig use razor leaf" raizer pointed down at the shellder

"SHEE!" the shellder squeled and began crying

"uhhhhh... ok?" Raizer stared confused at the crying pokemon

turtwig stopped in his tracks.

"shee shee shee" the shellder's cries were deafening

"ok ok i'm sorry" raizer held out his hand signaling shellder to stop doubting that he could be heard

"shee shell" the shellder stopped crying and hopped into the ocean

Raizer now with a spliting headache began his trip back home. planning a number of stops on the way including Mt. quasar, the umbilical river, mobis falls, and mobius canyon.

---------------------------------------

Raizer only reached the base off Mt. Quasar by the time he was too excausted to continue. setting up a small camp near the river and the mountain Raizer began planning the best route back on a map which he had made from his journey here. Raizer finished setting up his tent and built a small fire pit to protect the surronding grass from catching on fire. raizer sent his pokemon out and let them enjoy themselves. raizer sat in his tent resting. ion floated into the tent and lied down near Raizer.

"you fellin tired too" Raizer patted Ion's head

"bey um" Ion fell aslepp

"good idea" after calling his pokemon in Raizer lied down and fell asleep

---------------------------

raizer dreamed of the summet of Mt. Quasar. He stood there the winds howling and the sky pitch black without a single star. a massive gray figure stood before him. Raizer didn't have a single pokeball. he noticed Ion floating near by. he walked over and tried to talk to him. Ion floated closer to the gray figure after turning to it Ion charged at Raizer when he impacted Raizer's dream collapsed and reformed farther down the mountain. raizer saw a group of people with pokemon. he was about to speak, but he drew back and before he could try again. he heard one word and he awoke.

all his pokemon were still asleep. he began contimplating his dreams. mostly the second he beleived the first was just a dream. raizer began wondering who the people were. he had heard one mention Mobius Canyon which was on the route back to his home. he decided to remain at the bottom of the mountain to see if the group would really come down the mountain or if they even exsisted.

OOC from here on

i'm planning on posting a map of raizer's home since it's quite elaborate.

Pokemon -Genesis- RPG

i know it seems like a bit much, but i just feel like it needed to be shown. i also hope to use this later in the rp.

Last edited:

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
    (OOC: Sorry. Haven't been following this thread too closely.)

Saisoku could've sworn he had seen a boy with the duo of girls. Maybe he was hallucinating. But, no matter, he decided to accept the offer to go with them. They were kind of cute, anyways.
    "Sure," Saisoku said, "Name's Ky, but you can call me Saisoku. Name I made up." He jumped onto the land mass and laid down inbetween the girls.
    "So, who exactly is this 'friend'?"

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Rosie sat down next to Saisoku. "Nice to meet you, Ky," she said. She than introduced her pokemon to him and they crowded curiously around him, having never seen a male human before. Razor eyed him cautiously and Cloud didn't seem to sure either but Fire, friendly as ever, went over and shook Saisoku's hand.

AmethystDragon

Faithful Child
    Years
    "Nice to meet you, Ky," Rosie replied. Rosie was pretty nice. Then she started showing Saisoku her pokemon. The Swablu, apparently named Cloud, looked kind of nervous for some reason. The same with the Starly, named Razor. But a shiny Charmander named Fire was so friendly that it came over and shook his hand. Saisoku patted it on the head, smiled, and turned to Rosie.
    "Fire's pretty outgoing, isn't he? Can't say the same about Razor and Cloud, though."

Back