• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gijinka Academy ( Revived )

pokeman10000

Leftie
Years
  • "It's alright" said Leftie, he sat down on his bed and said:
    "Sooo... What can you do? I can do some crazy Suger Honey Ice Tea with this bad boy!". He slowly withdrew his Katana from the scabbard around his waist and said, this time to his snivy
    "hold up my shield" before wildly slicing in perfect strokes, for around 2 seconds, and in that time he successfully turned the shield to threads, the then conjured up an energy Spere at the tip of his blade and a weak flame appeared above his right hand. He extinguished it and turned to Nicka, asking
    "Lemme guess, you can fly, just like any other bloody Gijinka on this island", he said the last part with evident envy and spite.

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    "I don't mind being roommates." Said the girl named Ashlyn. I slightly smiled and then heard her say something else about AJ only being nice to Umber. I noticed that she was talking about the Midreavus known as AJ and I saw that she slightly nudged her on the face.Umber woke up and smiled slightly before trying to go back to sleep. I looked at Umber and my head started to hurt a lot and I passed out on my bed. Umber was sleeping on her makeshift bed. I was sleeping on the bed that came with the dorm room. My ears were twitching and my tail was wagging while I was dreaming about the first day of school.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
  • Roman looked at Vance as he explained he needed to go to his dorm for something he didn't want to elaborate on. There was always just something off about him. It might have been because he was a ghost-type gijinka that made him so, with a lack of a better word for it, intimidating at times. Amph shot Vance a suspicious look. "I am not too sure about that guy," he said. Roman just nodded in agreement with him. "Just don't get him on our bad side, and we'll do fine," Roman added.

Amph shrugged, folding his arms and glancing around, wondering where Vance's Gengar was anyway. She was nowhere in sight, and he figured she could only be up to trouble. "You know I'd protect you from any harm, right?" Amph said with strong confidence backing his voice. Roman nodded, a light smile forming on his face. "Of course you will, and I can always rely on your for that," Roman said, "but let's give him a chance." He then drew himself a little closer to the Ampharos, speaking in a whispering tone now, to avoid being overheard, "Besides, if we befriend him, he'll be less likely to target us, so just be nice to him." Amph understood, giving Roman a quick nod.

"Oh, Vance, wait up," Roman said. With a quick sprint, he managed to catch up with him. "I need to go that way too, to move in my stuff and everything," he said.

misdreavusgirl

Ghost type master
    Years
  • Ashlyn smiled and got up. "I'm not ready for bed just yet. I don't know what to do now though"

"Let's go exploring! Ashlyn, pleeeaaase?" AJ begged. Ashlyn sighed, "I guess we could. I want to get a good look at some of these other Gijinkas. "AJ passed through the bedroom's wall and into the hall. "W-wait for me!" Ashlyn ran quickly through the wall after her friend.

They found their way outside. AJ was eager to look around but Ashlyn was quite hesitant. "Well? Come on let's go!" AJ said doing two eager flips in the air. "You want to meet other Gijinkas, don't you?" Ashlyn wasn't so sure anymore. "How're we supposed to have any fun or get into any mischief if we don't meet people?" She did have a point. "Well, how about we go sit in the grass over there and scope out the area? Maybe we'll find someone who seems nice enough and vulnerable enough to have some fun with!"

Ashlyn and AJ plopped themselves down in the grass and waited. "But if we don't see anyone soon, we'll have to go back to the dorm okay? Uh.. just to unpack our things"

Years
  • Nicka looked at the flame, actually afraid that Leftie would set her afire, and backed off. She looked him in the eyes. "What were you planning to do with that flame?" she whispered. She was terribly afraid of fire. "And yes, since I'm a Flygon, I can fly..." she squeaked with a little voice. "P-Please don't hurt me..." she groaned, protecting her head with her arms.
    Storm looked up again. "Relax, Nicka," she grumbled. "You're so easy to scare."
    Nicka was happy when the flame dissipated again. "Geez, Leftie, don't do that to me, I'm begging you."

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
  • Leftie
    "W-what?" said Leftie, mortified that he had scared his new roommate "N-nothing, I was just showing y-"
    "Nice job" said A very condescending Snivy
    "Shut Up"
    "No, you Shuddup"
    "No, You"
    "SHUDDUP!"
    "THE SAME TO YOU!!!" He stuck his tongue out and exited the room, though not before muttering some suitably rude curses.

Kota889

He who dwells in the Shadows
    Years
  • "Suit yourself." Vance said not particularly caring if he came or not. There were plenty of other times to set up a particularly clever booby trap. It wasn't long before they got to their dorm. Vance opened the door and walked in, taking a look around the room. The room was designed perfectly for a lot of funny shenanigans. He didn't really do much besides plop down on a bed with a yawn.

"So, you two are my new roommates huh? I give ya a week before you decide to ask for a new dorm." He said with a chuckle towards the Ampharos gijinka. Most requested one within a few days. Mostly because of his slightly bad reputation around here. Most never really gave him much of a chance. It's not like he pulled pranks twenty four seven. He planned pranks twenty four seven, but most never made it out of his head. In fact, he never really played pranks on anyone inside the dorm. He may talk about doing it, but most of the time they never had any truthful merit behind it. Why? That meant he would probably have to clean it up if it was anything messy. He was too lazy for that.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
    Years
  • Roman let out a light, somewhat forced chuckle. He placed his bag on the ground by the unoccupied bed. He sat down on the side of the bed, letting his hand run over the soft bedsheets, fresh and clean. There was an awkward silence for a moment where Roman tried to think of something to start up a conversation. It would only be right to try to get along with Vance somewhat if he was going to see him for the rest of the school year, or, as he suggested, for only about 2 weeks. "Uhh," Roman pondered. Getting to his bag to unpack some of his stuff. He'd need to put his clothing in the right place, and he really had no idea what to do with all the drawings. He supposed that Vance wouldn't be too bothered with them if he just hung them up on just his half of the room, but he was just a tad unsure about other people's opinions of his work, and he wasn't sure if Vance would appreciate it if somebody just went into his room and start filling up the wall with them.

"Oh, I think I forgot to introduce my good old buddy to ya," Roman said, causing Amph's ears to perk at his mentioning. "He's Amph. Known him for a long time, and he's been my closest companion for practically all of my life. Ain't that right?" He glanced at Amph, who was visibly blushing now. "Don't you've got a pokémon as well? A Gengar, if I reckon correctly, right?" he asked Vance.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Sten and Cardinal walked back to the Snivy dorm with little interruption, no doubt the two were passively observing their surroundings as they did, yet there was little different from anything the pair had not already seen on other walks back to their dorm. However, the way was far more busy than it would be normally, with several gijinkas new and not bustling about either trying to find their dorm or moving their things to a new one. Of course, everyone was far too busy to interrupt the duo on their way back to their room, which was a good thing as far as the two were concerned.

The inside of the dorm wasn't much better, a busy stream of people moving busily about. Sten only hoped that his room would be able to block out the noise.

As the two traveled throughout the halls of the dorm on the way to their room, the noise and traffic progressively died down. There was the occasional student moving their things into a new room, or some gijinkas trying to get to a room, as Sten and Cardinal were, but that was increasingly more rare.

"The same to you!" a yell sounded from somewhere surprisingly close. Sten was excellent at picking up sudden visual changes, but was slower at responding to auditory changes, meaning that sudden loud noises, such as the yell he had just heard, were one of the few things that could surprise Sten. Still, if he did flinch from the noise, his fast neural prossessing made the reaction nearly undetectable due to how fast it would have passed.

Out of the corner of his eye, Sten saw one of the doors on the wall quickly swing open. This was something the boy was able to react to. The door would've hit him in the back had he not quickly sidestepped the instant the door began opening. Sten, however, simply did not move quick enough to avoid the person storming out of the now-open room, who promptly ran right into the boy's left shoulder. Sten's slightly-harder-than-average skin and his build that was far larger than most fourteen-year-old boys made the impact nearly nothing for him and allowed him to not stumble nearly as much as he would've under other circumstances. (As had Sten been a normal fourteen-year-old, he the other person probably would have toppled him over.) However, to whoever it was that ran into Sten, it would be as if he had ran into the wall a few more feet beyond the point of impact.

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
    Years
  • The girl responded, approving that she was a newly arrived freshmen. Her voice was thin and cracked here and there giving Kyle the conclusion that she was pretty much shy. As though not being too discreet, Kyle tried to continue the conversation...but before he could even speak, Spark entered the conversation, seeing that Kyle was more interested in his research.

"Pika, pika(Well, hi)" said Spark with a smile. Spark was fond of the Chandelure, seeing so many blue flames gained his attention.

"He said hi" Kyle took over "and so should i. Im Kyle, Kyle Tyson, and this is my pikachu but you can just call him Spark..."as he gave a quick look at Spark. Kyle made his way to his desk, discharging himself from his blue bagpack, and sat on the chair provided. He took out his small spheric glass containing his samples.

Before going all brainy, Kyle waited for the girl's reply. Spark was overly tired too so he jumped on Kyles bed and kept admiring the fascinating blue flames that lit from the Chandelure's point.

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
  • Rancune Sandrian - Wandering

Rancune stirred before waking up. When he did, he lay for a few minutes on his bed. It had been a while judging be the sun. It seemed almost time for dinner. He got out of bed and stretched. Voodoo was asleep, and cue didn't need the trouble of waking him up. No one had yet claimed the other bed in the dorm. He decided to look round a bit more. Leaving the room, he floated around the hall. Not many people were still there, and no one looked particularly interesting. He decided to go outside.

As he opened the door to the tepig red dorm, he looked around. The sun looked majestic above the horizon. This was the only time of day he was awake with any other "normal" person. Maybe he would find another nocturnal gijinka here. Gazing upon the landscape, he noticed something. Looking closer it seemed to be another gijinka. Then his heart stopped. It was a misdreavus girl with her respective partner. She sat in profile, her bluish hair swaying in the slight wind.

S-she looks... amazing
    Cune though dreamily. Then shyness overcame him. He closed the door and walked back the way he came.

Back in his dorm, he found Voodoo waking up. "Hey Voodoo, wanna try meeting people again?" Cune asked the Banette

"No, but fine." Voodoo replied. They walked back out into the hallway. Cune decided to try across the hall first. Walking to the door, he knocked loudly and loudly said "Helloooooo. Anybody home?"

((OOC: lol Cune's terrible in society. Rafael, he's knocking at your room. Wake up and talk to him please.))

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    Rafael was sleeping in his dorm and was having the most pleasant dream so far. He dreamt that he was in an open field with Umber his Umbreon and they were racing back and forth. This dream however was interrupted by knocking on the door. He was slightly awake when he noticed he was falling off his own bed. He smiled when he heard the crash and by then was fully awake. He got up and walked towards the door and noticed that Ashlyn and her Misdreavus weren't there anymore. He sighed and looked at the door and slowly opened it not knowing what was on the other side. He smiled when he saw another Tepig Red dorm member there.

" Why hello there i'm Rafael and this is my partner Umber " I said sounding a little groggy little did anybody know that one of his multiple personalities was about to take over. Umber was the only one that knew that this was about to happen but she didn't know whether it was going to be good or bad.

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
  • Leftie
    "UGH!", he grunted as he exited his dormitory and walked into what felt like a wall, but probably wasn't.He smacked his head on his door, just as a certain snivy was exiting and bashed him on the head as well.
    "Wat wasss that for?" he screeched, before running inside and slamming the door, somehow. Leftie got up and yelled a curt apology to his pokemon, before turning to the colossal figure of a Metang Gijinka.
    "What the heck wassss that for?" he said, furious at the person before him.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Sten turned to see the one who had ran into him, right as the green-haired boy began to yell at him, obviously very upset. If Sten was phased at all by the boy's anger, he didn't show it. Almost seeming to ignore the gijinka in front of him, Sten's crimson eyes began flicking all about the new data, absorbing every bit of it. He did a quick look over of the one in front of him as well as the the dorm room behind him.

Male, adolescent, likely younger than I am... Sten's mind began working, making quick notes of everything around him. Hair color indicative of Pokemon related to, both Snivy and Flygon in room, both green, either one could be his. Other gijinka in room, female, wings point to the Flygon being hers. The Snivy belongs to the other one. With that matter settled, Sten returned his attention to the Snivy gijinka. The observations took less than three seconds to conduct.

"The anger in your voice and choice of words seems to imply that you believe that I had intentionally stood here in hopes you would come out of your room and run into me, a ridiculous notion, and an untrue one." Sten explained somewhat quickly to the boy, his speech highly irregular due to his limited social contact and outright ineptitude at conversation which is caused by the his brain worked.

"I would suggest that you take a less accusatory approach to your speech." Sten said flatly.

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
  • Leftie
    "I would suggest that you take a less accusatory approach to your speech." said the Metang gijinka. His curt and flat tone suggested that he didn't really care for conversation. Leftie got up and studied the Gijinka before him.
    "And I" he replied "Would like to kindly sssssuggest to you to refrain from standing in front of the door to my room like a bloody brick wall". He muttered a few choice words under his breath, before calming down and saying
    "My name'ssss Leftie, what about you? What'sssss your name?"

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Sten was somewhat intrigued by the boy's sudden change in attitude, one moment he was furious, now he was offering names.

"Human adolescent males tend to undergo sudden mood swings." commented Cardinal.

"Yes, I am aware. Hormones and such." Sten muttered back. He had tried to send that message telepathically, yet he sometimes failed to do so if he was talking both verbally and with Cardinal at the same time, causing him to awkwardly say aloud what he was meaning to think. He wasn't even aware of his doing so, as he did indeed send the telepathic message, but he also said the same message aloud, albeit it was softly spoken.

Sten turned his attention back to the boy, Leftie, as he called himself. Likely a nickname. Sten was quick to mentally comment.

"My name is Sten." the gijinka said.

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
  • Leftie
    Leftie looked at the Metang, it seemed to be communicating telepathically.
    "Yes, I am aware. Hormones and such.". 'The heck?' he muttered.
    "My name is Stan" said the Gijinka known as Stan, Leftie made one look at him, then turned to the Metang and said:
    "I'm terribly ssssssssorry, my hormonesssssss pisssssssin' you off?" he said, and was just about to walk away when a certain English teacher showed up, still eating the same muffin.
    "No cursing Jack" he said, the turned to Stan and said "So, how are you liking the new Snivy green Freshmen?". Leftie just rolled his eyes and entered his room.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Sten began to mentally berate himself as Leftie brought up the phrase he had thought he only used in his mind. Sten hated making mistakes, and saying something you mean to say in your head out loud was one of the only mistakes the boy couldn't seem to correct quickly. He didn't even seem to notice that Lefite had returned to being angry with him until he saw the door to the boy's room shut behind him.

"So, how are you liking the new Snivy green Freshmen?" a question filled the air, Sten could tell from the voice that the inquirer was an adult male, and immediately had a suspicion of who it was.

Turning to the source of the noise, Sten's suspicions were confirmed. It was one of the school's teachers, Ichimura Ketatsuki. While Sten had never been in one of his classes before, the teacher did seem to make a habit of wandering about the Snivy Green dorm and occasionally talking to some of the students. Being that Sten had been at the academy practically his entire life, and he had been in Snivy Green since he was old enough to be in a dorm, it would be impossible for Sten to not have talked to Ichimura at least a few times. And the two had talked time and time again, but it never went beyond passing words. In fact, this had probably not been the first time that Sten had been asked this very question by this very teacher.

"I am no more or less fond of the new arrivals this year than I've been of them any year." Sten replied to the teacher, perhaps slightly too informally given the teacher's seniority of the student.

Years
  • As Kate ran up her wooden path, she was thinking. She was thinking of what dorm she would be in, who she would meet, and many other things. The car door opened to reveal her cases, with a space for Kate to sit. It took a while for everyone to get ready, but they finally got going. After half an hour, Kate got bored.
    "Nearly there?" she asked.
    "Well, another ten minutes, give or take a few." replied the deep voice of her father.
    "Okay."

When she finally got there, she loved the sight. In the distance she could see a field of Flaafy. Many pokemon were frolicking in the golden sun. She realised that she was the last, or one of the last, there. After Kate had talked to the principal, she ran up to Snivy Green dorm and saw a person there.
    "Um...Hello? I'm Kate. Are you Sten?" asked Kate, while the door to the dorm was slamming loudly. As Kate talked, the girl realised that he was with someone else. She recognised the fellow gijinka with boy, but ,no matter how many times she racked her brain, she couldn't remember his name.

pokeman10000

Leftie
    Years
  • Ichimura
    "Honestly Sten, relax a bit. You don't have to be so formal all the ti-" He began
    "Um... Hello? I'm Kate. Are you Sten?". Ichimura turned to the newcomer.
    "Ah, you must be Kate. I'm Ichimura Ketatsuki, he" he said, pointing upwards, "Is Jeff'. The Lucario dropped down from the ceiling silently.
    "Hello" he said, though only Ichimura understood him.
    "I'm you Snivy Green house master, and possibly your English teacher, I'm not sure yet. Oh, and that's Sten" he said pointing to him. "I'll leave you guys then" He set off down towards some of the other dorms, somewhat aimlessly.

Back