• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon (Give me a name) version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Pick Fire red becuse when you edit the text you don't have to seach it and the name I don't know but I was thing you can call it POKEMON AQUA BLUE

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Pick either Ruby or Firered. It depends on who you are, and which you prefer.

As for name, just make something up. Get a colour and add something to the beginning, like Pokemon GhostGrey.

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
  • All the games are virtually the same, with slightly different grpahics. The 'has more Legendares' is a silly idea, all the games have all of the Pokemon programmed into them already. Personally, I would go fo FireRed, because it is the most basic storywise, because it is a remake of a basic game. This means you don't have to bother with the truck, as mentioned before, and any other flags and whatnot.

balkj06

Pokemon Kanto
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    i good a good name for your hack

Pokemon Pie Version!
    or some random name like that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back